amitab

Last time suggestion

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello Friends,

I am going to apply for green card and I got married in 10 months ago in USA. I am going to show joint bank account, phone bill, and electricity bill to prove we are living together and our marriage is bona fide. Except these I don’t have other joint documents.

1) Do I need to send whole 10 months phone and electricity bills?

2) Do I need to send whole 10 months bank transaction details (monthly statement) or only 2 page bank document which verifies our joint account?

I am sending I-130, G-325A, G-325A, I-485, I-765,I-693 .

Fess for I-130 is $420; I-485 is $1070. My question is do I need to pay $380 for I-765 too?

Thank you.

Hoping for your suggestion

Filed: Country: Serbia
Timeline

Hello Friends,

I am going to apply for green card and I got married in 10 months ago in USA. I am going to show joint bank account, phone bill, and electricity bill to prove we are living together and our marriage is bona fide. Except these I don’t have other joint documents.

2) Do I need to send whole 10 months bank transaction details (monthly statement) or only 2 page bank document which verifies our joint account?

Fess for I-130 is $420; I-485 is $1070. My question is do I need to pay $380 for I-765 too?

Thank you.

The answer is NO ! that fee is allrdy included

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Hello Friends,

I sent a representative sample of few months phone with my wife phone number highlighted. My cover letter reflected that it was a sample and not the whole period. You can do the same for electricity bill.

I sent all months of joint bank statement and a copy of the letter from the bank when my wife added me to her bank account. The letter is easy to get from the bank but it sometimes take a few days.

I-765 fees are included in I-485. So you don't need to pay it at this time.

Thank you.

What I post here is merely my personal opinion and not a valid legal advice and should not be viewed as such.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.