I AM NOT THAT GUY

Gay bashing pastor will not give the benediction at the inaugural

147 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I see. Homosexuality is somehow similar to adultery and thievery. Okay, the first part of my previous post is moot. There's no genius hidden in you, Danno. Or it's hidden so well that even it's genius self can't find it.

The subject centered around biblical contention.

If you can deal with that move on my friend.

1 Corinthians 6:9

Don't you know that the unrighteous will not inherit God's kingdom? Do not be deceived: No sexually immoral people, idolaters, adulterers, or anyone practicing homosexuality,

Edited by Danno

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

If you parse Jesus down to his recorded words in the New testament you make a huge error.

even in Genusis it speaks of "making man in OUR image and OUR likeness"

How was the plural if the Son was not present?

Anyway Jesus never specifically mentioned child molesters or telemarketers either.... are we to conclude they have his blessing? :lol:

There is no confusion about the condemnation of homosexual acts both in the old testament and most clearly in the New testament. and while is is a unique sin in that , one sins against oneself and God,

it certainly is not

some unpardonable or "special" sin. No one need to view the Homosexual as more lost than any one else who rejects the salvation offered freely.

In our time what kinda make the whole gay thing unique and perhaps more noteworthy is that it a sin that denies its self. I Mean who else has a PR program to convince everyone that Adultery is not wrong or stealing or dishonoring parents?

If mention to your co-worker that you believe adultery is morally wrong, .... do they try to get you fired or banned from a web-site... no, with gays it is different, they are on a mission to normalize that which all of WESTERN HISTORY

has found to be destructive and immoral.

The subject centered around biblical contention.

If you can deal with that move on my friend.

1 Corinthians 6:9

Don't you know that the unrighteous will not inherit God's kingdom? Do not be deceived: No sexually immoral people, idolaters, adulterers, or anyone practicing homosexuality,

I just want someone to quote where Jesus even remotely made a statement like that. Remember, the New Testament superseded the Old Testament. And again, you quote Paul. What did Jesus say?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

I just want someone to quote where Jesus even remotely made a statement like that. Remember, the New Testament superseded the Old Testament. And again, you quote Paul. What did Jesus say?

LOL, The new testament does not "supersede" the Old, Jesus said he came to fulfill it.

You seem to be confused as the the role of Christ in the flesh, he did not come here to repeat the law which was given but to provide a means of Salvation.

Now the disciples had other duties, theirs was to take the teachings and Spirit and Shepard churches which is why you get more administrative and even ministerial teaching.

As I said Jesus never talked about a lot of "sins" such as sex with children or animals ect, his role was to provide a way... not to repeat the Law.

It just seems odd you have 100% faith in Christs word but not in the Church he instituted by those closest to him.

William Penn

Filed: Timeline

Yeah. Paul was running around killing Christians before Jesus smote him down like a dog, not exactly a tolerant soul, then he becomes the defining personality for Roman Catholics everywhere by taking pen to paper and writing letters to all the bishops of the early church within the Roman Empire from his jail cell, telling them how to be good Christians.

LOL, The new testament does not "supersede" the Old, Jesus said he came to fulfill it.

You seem to be confused as the the role of Christ in the flesh, he did not come here to repeat the law which was given but to provide a means of Salvation.

Now the disciples had other duties, theirs was to take the teachings and Spirit and Shepard churches which is why you get more administrative and even ministerial teaching.

As I said Jesus never talked about a lot of "sins" such as sex with children or animals ect, his role was to provide a way... not to repeat the Law.

It just seems odd you have 100% faith in Christs word but not in the Church he instituted by those closest to him.

Think about that for a minute.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

let_he_who_has_not_sinned_cast_the_first_stone_sticker-p217799864301839020qjcl_400.jpg

Get your context correct my friend.

Stoning is the act of condemning one to death, finding them beyond redemption. (as the prostitute at the well where this was said)

calling a sin a sin is giving light to find redemption.

Remember, when the people who wanted to stone her left, Jesus promted her to admit her sin, she expressed repentance and then what did he do?

-Neither do I condemn you...Go forth and sin no more.

Edited by Danno

William Penn

Timeline

Think about that for a minute.

Whats to think about.... your position is -that Christ was snookered by those clever disciples. They took his good message and perverted it.

And so committed to perverting were they that they even gave their lives for this false faith, some preferring to be crucified them selves..... upside down as they said they were not worthy to die in the same way as the lord.

Critical thinking is your calling card, use it my friend don't let it fail you now.

William Penn

Whats to think about.... your position is -that Christ was snookered by those clever disciples. They took his good message and perverted it.

And so committed to perverting were they that they even gave their lives for this false faith, some preferring to be crucified them selves..... upside down as they said they were not worthy to die in the same way as the lord.

Critical thinking is your calling card, use it my friend don't let it fail you now.

:rofl: It's useless. It's funny all the homophobes on VJ ignore the Words of Jesus, you know, the guy the New Testament was written about. You know, the guy that is the foundation of Christianity. You'd rather ignore Him and focus on two sentences written by his followers decades after his death. Followers who never saw him. But they know what He meant, He didn't. Whatever rocks your boat.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Awesome. Personally, I'm offended that there's a benediction at all at an inauguration.

This is all I'm feeling, too.

I am the USC/petitioner.

Our K-1 Journey
12/19/2012 - Mailed I-129F via USPS Express
12/21/2012 - I-129F arrives in Lewisville, TX according to USPS tracking (delayed because it's the USPS)
12/21/2012 - NOA1 date of receipt
12/26/2012 - NOA1 received via text/email
12/27/2012 - Checked cashed by USCIS
12/31/2012 - Alien Number changed (NOA1 hardcopy in post, but was away for 2 weeks prior)

05/16/2013 - NOA2 received via text/email

05/20/2013 - NOA2 hardcopy received in post

05/28/2013 - NVC receives packet and assigns London case number

07/15/2013 - Sent all paperwork/medical complete

08/23/2013 - Receive Interview Date

09/19/2013 - Interview

pms? back then chicks had to go squat over a hole outside the hut for a week all by their lonesome. they didn't get the opportunity to share the hormonal joy of pms with others.

Ahh the good old days

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Awesome. Personally, I'm offended that there's a benediction at all at an inauguration.

agreed.

but i'm more offended that there's an inauguration period. he's already president. why spend another 100 million plus for the sake of ceremony?

I agree with both. Presidential benedictions have proven to be as effective as sacrificing a chicken or throwing a virgin into a volcano.

Since the POTUS is already in office, it would be more effective to break with tradition and have a swearing ceremony and be done with that.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org