ahmed2012

uk police caution

2 posts in this topic

hello all respected members, i really need some help and ur opinions.im a pakistani citizen and lived in uk for 4 years on work visa and come back to pakistan in may 2012, coz my wife filed i 130 for cr1 visa and i came back to pakistan and had interview in sep 2012.in short during my stay in uk i got a police caution from west midland police,reason was i applied for a job on gumtree website and got a job online than end of the month they posted a pay cheque on my home address when i put in my account than bank called me and i went there bank officer told me its a fake i explained everything but bank called the police they took me to police station and kept me for few hours and released me with a caution.that was in 2009,in may 2012 when i got my ACPO police certificate it states that caution reason is to put others on risk.during my interview in embassy CO asked me about it told him the detail and i told him its a caution i never been to court or prision.then he said ok.

Now iam in AP for almost 3 months.what do u think its a big issue to deny my cr1 visa or it will be ok...please help me with your opinions......thanks in advance...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Please change your flag/country to Pakistan as that is where you filed for your visa (according to your post).

From my understanding Pakistan has AP as a standard. We can't possibly know if your incident is a grounds for denial but I wouldn't think so as you appear to indicate it was a warning.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.