^_^

REINSTATE BAD_DADDY NOW!!!

65 members have voted

1. 1. Should bad_daddy's ban be reversed and his membership reinstated?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I don't care.

171 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I believe Kira is getting ready for her Citizenship stuff, so perhaps his being limited to the upper fora might not be unreasonable.

ETA: Confirmed, they filed her N-400 last month.

A better course of action (in my opinion) would be for admin to turn a blind eye to Bad_Daddy's next sockpuppet (which already exists according to what I'm hearing) as long as it limits itself to the Natz forum and behaves.

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1358215943' post='5922248]

46 votes cast! Nice. That is a good turnout by VJ poll standards.

As of right now, the results are:

Yes - 16

No - 19

IDC- 10

If Ewok wished to use these poll results to justify reinstating Bad_Daddy, he could.

It appears Bad_Daddy lost a Yes vote and gained a number of No's. The gulf is widening. The No's appear headed for victory!

Yes - 15

No - 22

IDC - 12

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1358436665' post='5927275]

It appears Bad_Daddy lost a Yes vote and gained a number of No's. The gulf is widening. The No's appear headed for victory!

Yes - 15

No - 22

IDC - 12

The "I didn't bother to vote" crowd seems to be winning.

The "I didn't bother to vote" crowd seems to be winning.

I don't know. How does one quantify that? Based on the title of the thread, it's reasonable to assume the only people who would click on this thread would be people who know who Bad_Daddy is and/or are bored. How many people is that? I don't know. Do you?

That the thread has 3600 views (so far) doesn't really answer that.

I blame the massive Facebook conspiracy on the skew in this poll.

As members of one of the many VJ-related Facebook groups, I don't think any of the FB conspiracy theorists here would believe us if we told them how nearly evenly divided opinion on the FB group is on this subject.

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1358449867' post='5927727]

As members of one of the many VJ-related Facebook groups, I don't think any of the FB conspiracy theorists here would believe us if we told them how nearly evenly divided opinion on the FB group is on this subject.

So half want him gone, and the other half miss their favorite redheaded stepchild?

Damn, take a few days off from the board and look what I miss.

I don't get a long with Kip, but I never want to see anyone permanently banned. I have said all along that the rules for the P&R forum should be much more lax than the other forums, yes more lax than what the mods allow now. I'm not a big fan of the report button in P&R, I've never used it. Things can get heated from time to time, that's to be expected. If someone gets offended badly enough, let them write a pm to the mods about it, maybe by the time their done typing they will cool off and realize that it's only words on a screen that mean absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Anyhow, I voted to reinstate Kip. Not that it matters either way.

• 2 months later...