I AM NOT THAT GUY

If Obama Sends Police To Take Your Guns, Civil War?

19 members have voted

1. 1. Civil War?

• Yes
    • No

80 posts in this topic

No one needs to go door to door to collect guns, just make the penalties for owning or posessing them large enough to take the glory out of owning them. Sooner or later the numbers will dwindle down to very few.

No one needs to go door to door to collect guns, just make the penalties for owning or posessing them large enough to take the glory out of owning them. Sooner or later the numbers will dwindle down to very few.

a very few that only the rich will possess. well the rich and then the people who have them illegally anyway.

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1357751427' post='5911906]

I'm not sure that's a situation anyone wants.

Only gangsters and banksters will be armed?

Bad idea.

i agree. i'm completely apathetic to guns. people have them. people are crazy. sh*t happens.

Filed: Other Timeline

What is a bit crazy is that we have gun free zones, and having an armed guard in any school was rejected by the Obama administration. Yet Obama's children have armed guards and their school is also protected by armed personal. Is it because Obama's children are special children with special needs?

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all . . . . The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic . . . . There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

President Teddy Roosevelt on Columbus Day 1915

What is a bit crazy is that we have gun free zones, and having an armed guard in any school was rejected by the Obama administration. Yet Obama's children have armed guards and their school is also protected by armed personal. Is it because Obama's children are special children with special needs?

it's because he's president and that title generally comes with crazies who want to kill you or your kids.

i don't want armed cops in my kids school because, well, we're 8 times more likely to die by cop than terrorist.

I thought you were not for banning Guns.

OMG a rain of logical thought in the sea of the logically impaired.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Do you really think the cops are stupid enough to go door to door trying to collect guns? LOL. TSA goofs maybe, but cops are smarter than that. All these politicians wanting gun confiscation should be first in line to knock on doors.

Uhm, guns get confiscated every single day here in LA so...it does happen. LAPD is pretty hardcore.

I am the USC/petitioner.

Our K-1 Journey
12/19/2012 - Mailed I-129F via USPS Express
12/21/2012 - I-129F arrives in Lewisville, TX according to USPS tracking (delayed because it's the USPS)
12/21/2012 - NOA1 date of receipt
12/26/2012 - NOA1 received via text/email
12/27/2012 - Checked cashed by USCIS
12/31/2012 - Alien Number changed (NOA1 hardcopy in post, but was away for 2 weeks prior)

05/16/2013 - NOA2 received via text/email

05/20/2013 - NOA2 hardcopy received in post

05/28/2013 - NVC receives packet and assigns London case number

07/15/2013 - Sent all paperwork/medical complete

08/23/2013 - Receive Interview Date

09/19/2013 - Interview

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

If you make it too expensive to own guns that might help (might), but to get rid of guns society needs to decide that guns are bad and apply such a stigma to them. It'll take time, but I think eventually we will, as a culture, move in that direction.

I am the USC/petitioner.

Our K-1 Journey
12/19/2012 - Mailed I-129F via USPS Express
12/21/2012 - I-129F arrives in Lewisville, TX according to USPS tracking (delayed because it's the USPS)
12/21/2012 - NOA1 date of receipt
12/26/2012 - NOA1 received via text/email
12/27/2012 - Checked cashed by USCIS
12/31/2012 - Alien Number changed (NOA1 hardcopy in post, but was away for 2 weeks prior)

05/16/2013 - NOA2 received via text/email

05/20/2013 - NOA2 hardcopy received in post

05/28/2013 - NVC receives packet and assigns London case number

07/15/2013 - Sent all paperwork/medical complete

08/23/2013 - Receive Interview Date

09/19/2013 - Interview

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Do you really think the cops are stupid enough to go door to door trying to collect guns? LOL. TSA goofs maybe, but cops are smarter than that. All these politicians wanting gun confiscation should be first in line to knock on doors.

I think they are still smarting from having their Azz'z handed to em in Wacco.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Talking about the whooping the feds took in Waco, how's David doing these days? what's that? Oh, he's decomposed. Well, he showed them, didn't he?

So how many innocent kids did the feds burn.. That paranoid David stockpiling weapons thinking the govt may attack him for his beliefs. what a crazy idea.

Filed: Timeline
So how many innocent kids did the feds burn.. That paranoid David stockpiling weapons thinking the govt may attack him for his beliefs. what a crazy idea.

How many lives did David sacrifice to his paranoia? A lot. The feds didn't attack him for his beliefs. They came after him for breaking the law.

It's funny how the same people that call the Al Qaeda types cowards because they use women and children as human shields but one David Koresh who did the exact same thing is some sort of effing hero who stood up to the feds. He was the same sad kind of coward. Damn hypocrites!

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

Filed: Timeline

How many lives did David sacrifice to his paranoia? A lot. The feds didn't attack him for his beliefs. They came after him for breaking the law.

It could have been handled better, but yeah, things like that generally get ugly, no matter how you proceed.