H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

i sent the embassy in sanaa an email and i told them they r being unfair. lool do u think theyll get mad cuz i dnt care anymore

Timeline

Hey H93 can you tell me when you sent in your documents exactly and when they responded? Also did they call his cell because thats the number he gave them at the embassy? Thanks

Edited by Faithalba

Timeline

Hey everyone

They called my husband from the embassy they told him that his visa is ready for pick up on Monday

That's great!!! Congrats!

Pray for me they'll call me soon cause I really don't want to wait till the end of Dec. to pick up my visa.

Timeline

I went to pick my visa on 12/4 they said it wasn't ready :/

so they pushed my pick up till the end of Dec.

They said I might get a phone call from them sooner.

oh yea u told me sorry i keep forgettin theres alit of ppl here thats y. inshallah they call u soon irs not fair they didnt get his visa ready by the 4 th like they said

Timeline

oh yea u told me sorry i keep forgettin theres alit of ppl here thats y. inshallah they call u soon irs not fair they didnt get his visa ready by the 4 th like they said

oh yea u told me sorry i keep forgettin theres alit of ppl here thats y. inshallah they call u soon and its not fair they didnt get his visa ready by the 4 th like they said

Timeline

I am not upset because I wasn't able to pick it up but at least they could have called me and advised me not to show up because it wasn't ready. They are so unorganized :/

Timeline

Aww I'm always praying for u

thanks alot i really need it. im just glad may interviews are gettin appointments for visa pick. i hope u dnt leave this page after ur husband gets his visa

Timeline

thanks alot i really need it. im just glad may interviews are gettin appointments for visa pick. i hope u dnt leave this page after ur husband gets his visa

No I'm not leaving I will try my best to always be. Here and help the people that will start there journey inshallah ur husband will get a phone call tomorrow say ya rab!

Timeline

ya rab inshallah they call. i say this everytime nd if my husband is outside nd he calls i always answer and ask him did they call nd he laughs and says no.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.