H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Is said dear petitioner of the case number it's say the case number and then it said that please come back and pick up your Visa on the date of February 19, 2014 in please bring your passport or ID

[white slips

quote name=hk9302010" post="6718721" timestamp="1387907194]

What color was your husbands visa pickup slip?? And what did it say?

Because some people got pink and some got white slips.

Timeline

Online it's say Visa use been issued

Is said dear petitioner of the case number it's say the case number and then it said that please come back and pick up your Visa on the date of February 19, 2014 in please bring your passport or ID

Timeline

What color was your husbands visa pickup slip?? And what did it say?

Because some people got pink and some got white slips.

A Pink slip but my husband said it doesn't matter the color cuz people came in some with pink and others with white and they both got the visa

It said on it pick up visa date and the visa number

And bring an ID or copy of a passport

Ahmad mabrook brother inshallah ur daughter wil get it too !

Timeline

ok u guys our status update changed to today it doesnt say may28 (interview date) anymore it changed to todays date.. inshallah that means they will call. did anyone get there date changed before they called???

Timeline

Thank you very much this my second time applying first fiancee Visa and this time I apply a marriage Visa for my wife I miss her so mush and wallah I didn't even get to hold my baby in my hands yet wallah and it kill me in self everyday and i hope Insallah everyone get what they want Insallah if anyone need anything be free to ask Allah with you all Insallah

A Pink slip but my husband said it doesn't matter the color cuz people came in some with pink and others with white and they both got the visa

It said on it pick up visa date and the visa number

And bring an ID or copy of a passport

Ahmad mabrook brother inshallah ur daughter wil get it too !

Filed: Country: Yemen
Timeline

Hello everyone,

I have been following this thread for a while. My wifes case started the process at the NVC mid November and my question is when should I expect a case complete. Any help will be greatly appreciated.And what can I do to make this process faster because she is 6 months pregnant. I am currently in the US

Timeline

Hello everyone,

I have been following this thread for a while. My wifes case started the process at the NVC mid November and my question is when should I expect a case complete. Any help will be greatly appreciated.And what can I do to make this process faster because she is 6 months pregnant. I am currently in the US

Have you read the NVC shortcuts? There's a lot of information on here that you should read.

You get case complete when you send in the AOS, police certificate, passport photos etc. When NVC is done with your case you are then put in que for an interview in Sana'a which is averaging at about 5-7 months after case complete. You can be out of NVC in a a month if you know what you're doing and have everything ready. My advice is to read the shortcuts so you don't make rookie mistakes like I did. Good luck.

Timeline

ok u guys our status update changed to today it doesnt say may28 (interview date) anymore it changed to todays date.. inshallah that means they will call. did anyone get there date changed before they called???

IA that's good news. You're in my prayers because I know that feeling of uncertainty and I don't wish it on anyone. I'm still uncertain and my husband already has a pick up date. Lol. Are you sure you gave the embassy the right number?

My cousin went to the embassy yesterday and they told her the visa isn't ready. This was her 2nd pick up date. They gave her another slip to come back in Feb.

RAli22 and her husband arrived in America yesterday. Makes me believe there's light at the end of the tunnel for all of us iA. So have hope and iA soon we'll all be outta here with our loved ones.

Timeline

Does anyone know the average time USCIS is processing i130's?

Are they processing people from Yemen like everyone else?

Because remember when they weren't processing cases from Yemen then after a year or more they gave us all RFE.

Timeline

At USCIS it took them ten months to give me an approval to petition, and that's after I contacted the congressman. From April of 2011 til January of 2012

USCIS: (286 days)

10-04-2010 - Married

04-07-2011 - I-130 Sent

04-14-2011 - NOA1 Received

01-26-2012 - NOA2 Received

NVC

02-06-2012 - Case Number Assigned

02-08-2012 - Received AOS Fee

02-08-2012 - Received DS-3032

03-01-2012 - Emailed DS-3032

03-02-2012 - Paid AOS Fee

03-30-2012 - Emailed DS-230 & Police Clearance

04-10-2012 - Received Checklist

06-??-2013 - Emailed AOS

07-25-2013 - Case Complete

10-29-2013 - Packet 4 Received

12-31-2013 - Interview ----Administrative Processing

01-20-2014 - Embassy called to go in on Wednesday the 22nd

01-22-2014 - picked up visa, yyaaayyyy

Timeline

IA that's good news. You're in my prayers because I know that feeling of uncertainty and I don't wish it on anyone. I'm still uncertain and my husband already has a pick up date. Lol. Are you sure you gave the embassy the right number?

My cousin went to the embassy yesterday and they told her the visa isn't ready. This was her 2nd pick up date. They gave her another slip to come back in Feb.

RAli22 and her husband arrived in America yesterday. Makes me believe there's light at the end of the tunnel for all of us iA. So have hope and iA soon we'll all be outta here with our loved ones.

i dont even know i keep askin ny husband did u give them ur nunber hes like i think so im not sure but im sure they wont let him go until they get his nunber the uemeni guy asked for his number im sure of it. im waiting today to see if they called

Timeline

Does anyone know the average time USCIS is processing i130's?

Are they processing people from Yemen like everyone else?

Because remember when they weren't processing cases from Yemen then after a year or more they gave us all RFE.

Have you read the NVC shortcuts? There's a lot of information on here that you should read.

You get case complete when you send in the AOS, police certificate, passport photos etc. When NVC is done with your case you are then put in que for an interview in Sana'a which is averaging at about 5-7 months after case complete. You can be out of NVC in a a month if you know what you're doing and have everything ready. My advice is to read the shortcuts so you don't make rookie mistakes like I did. Good luck.

Edited by Ryan H

Timeline

Where can I find the NVC shortcuts? And to answer your question it took me 11 months at the uscis stage with a congressional inquiry. I even had to leave my wife in yemen and come back to california for a interview but they approved her case the same day and sent it to the NVC.

Timeline

Has anyone recieved any replies back fom the Embassy when you email them? I emailed them a week ago yet they havent responded and usually they do within a couple of days?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.