H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Hope things are well with everyone here! Not really enjoying the stories I'm reading here lately.... praying for everyone here that they get there appointments and visas approved soon!

My fiancé went for his medical appointment earlier this week. Everything was good for him and went well - he got the sealed packet from the appointment. He said he spoke with some other people in the waiting area that also had their appointment rescheduled. We are hoping that his appointment doesn't get rescheduled AGAIN. His original appointment was on May 5th, and is now on June 23rd.

Looking forward hearing from those that have appointments at the end of the month. Hope all goes well for you!

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

I'm really sorry you have to go through all of this.

What you should find out is if your husband is under administrative processing. At the end of his interview did they give him a 221g green sheet? It's literally a green sheet. Find out.

A friend of mine told me her sister's husband's visa was supposed to be picked up aswell but they said they were having trouble with the visa printer. That could be the problem as well. And May hasn't been too long ago. Please have hope.

Also lastly, contact your senator to inquire on your behalf. This could be very beneficial to your case.

Go to the Debbie Stabenow website and get in contact with them. Or call them, even better.

Hey, I called the DOS and there is no appointment for my husband. I would recommend calling them better Bc they have all the schedule and are more nice and pick up the phone faster. Plus they tell you if there's an appointment available. So I guess we will see next month if my husband has an appointment. I'll be checking every month. That's a bummer ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

\my husband has an interview for next week and the case was complete augest28th its been 8 months and we recieved our p4interview package april1 and it didnt come to the p.o box so we are going to print out the one sent to our email.

Timeline

IR1/CR1 Visa:

Alhaddad05- Case Complete: April 2012

Brooklynman- Case Complete: May 2012 Interview: April 1, 2013

Yafa- Case Complete: July 2012 Interview: April 23, 2013... Rescheduled Interview: May 29, 2013.

Missing you babe- Case Complete: August 2012 Interview: May 21, 2013

albabeli- Case Complete: August 2012 Interview: May 21, 2013

MyVisa Journey- Case Complete: August 2012 Interview: May 2013

hk9302012- Case Complete: December 2012

Sandra86- Case Complete: December 2012

H93- Case Complete: March 2013

Sweetlove57: Case Complete: March 2013

RAli33: Case Complete: March 2013

K-1 Visa:

Neferure- NVC Recieved: December 4, 2012 Interview: May 5, 2013... Rescheduled Interview: June 23, 2013

Edited by H93

Timeline

\my husband has an interview for next week and the case was complete augest28th its been 8 months and we recieved our p4interview package april1 and it didnt come to the p.o box so we are going to print out the one sent to our email.

Hi I understand your interview date is next week but what day exactly?

Also if you can please keep us updated on how your interview went?

Thanks!

Good Luck:)

Timeline

Missing you babe--- good luck tomorrow. Insha'Allah it works out for you guys and your husband gets his visa soon.

Keep us updated. =D

Inshallah ya rab I'm so scared it's 2:30 am and I'm still awake praying please everyone pray for us

Timeline

inshallah he gets his visa and dont forget to tell us what questions were asked. and are you in saana right now with him r u going into the embassy with him?

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Missing you babe.... Good luck good luck good luck.... Hope all goes well!!!!... The embassy keeps telling me via emails that they have not found a time slot for my husband but when they do they will call him in to come and pick up his visa!!!! So good luck and hope you don't fall into the loop we fell in!!!!

Edited by Zuhalafares

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.