ErinO

My medical journey!!

10 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Medicals went very smooth today! The doctor I met was very nice and kind! Used the Children's hospital @ Raymond Njoku, I got there about 7:30am and wrote my name down on No 5.. by 8am we were given teller to pay at Zenith bank(N12,000). We all rushed down to zenith about 7 of us as of the time we left to pay. The Zenith bank is just a walk down the street..Came back did the blood work,weight&height then proceeded to X-ray (Ladies be sure to tke off ur top& bra). Then was asked to go upstairs to see the Doctor, the consent form was taken frm us all ..then WALA was my turn..the doctor was nice treated me like a VIPgood.gif LOL. some questions were asked then I paid N16,500 for the Vaccination. I was injected 3! Very painful.So guys that's my medical journey and pls if u are awaiting to do urs endeavor to be early!

GOODLUCK

God is love!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Medicals went very smooth today! The doctor I met was very nice and kind! Used the Children's hospital @ Raymond Njoku, I got there about 7:30am and wrote my name down on No 5.. by 8am we were given teller to pay at Zenith bank(N12,000). We all rushed down to zenith about 7 of us as of the time we left to pay. The Zenith bank is just a walk down the street..Came back did the blood work,weight&height then proceeded to X-ray (Ladies be sure to tke off ur top& bra). Then was asked to go upstairs to see the Doctor, the consent form was taken frm us all ..then WALA was my turn..the doctor was nice treated me like a VIPgood.gif LOL. some questions were asked then I paid N16,500 for the Vaccination. I was injected 3! Very painful.So guys that's my medical journey and pls if u are awaiting to do urs endeavor to be early!

GOODLUCK

Thanks for this post. My fiance is going for his medical tomorrow. This should help him know what to expect.

event.png

event.png

Timeline
1355774465[/url]' post='5876490']

Congrats on your medical success! You're almost there keep smiling... I just wanted you to clarify if the total amount of money you paid was N12000+16500 or only a total of 16500? Thanks for sharing with the forum. Goodluck on your visa interview

I paid N12,000 @ the bank then after seeing the doctor he/ she wud determine Hw much u will pay for the vaccination depending on ur age, the doctor I saw said some Wud pay N40,000 etc but I paid N16,500 in the Clinic for my vaccination(took just 3 painful shots in the arm) so making it a total of N28,500!Hope this helps. Thanx guys!!! GOODLUCK!

God is love!

Timeline

Forgot to indicate to make sure u take a photocopy of your international passport data page(some people had to go out to look for where to photocopy) so save time by doin so b4 coming. Then also bring the main international passport & 2 passport picture with ur full name and passport no written @the back.

God is love!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My fiance did his medical today. He arrived there at 8:30am and finished at 1pm. He paid N12,000 at the bank and then paid N8,000 for vacination. so his total was just N20,000. The doctor explained that the vacines you get depend on your medical history and my fiance only required the bare minimum. Anyway, it was not as stressful as we anticipated and he will pick up his result on Thursday.

We thank God.

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.