Lisa-O

waiting for interview letter

16 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I've sent everything to the London embassy, and they have my medical results and my form of readiness, does anyone know how long it takes for the appointment date to come through or roughly what date the appointments are being sent out now. Thanks everyone x

Hey guys, I've sent everything to the London embassy, and they have my medical results and my form of readiness, does anyone know how long it takes for the appointment date to come through or roughly what date the appointments are being sent out now. Thanks everyone x

Your timeline notes the forms were sent on 9/28. When was your medical?

Part One: The K-1 Visa Journey:

USCIS Receipt of I-129F: January 24, 2012 | Petition Approval: June 15, 2012 (No RFEs)
Interview: October 24, 2012 - Review | Visa Delivered: October 31, 2012

Part Two: Entry and Adjusting Status:

POE: November 18, 2012 (at SFO) - Review
Wedding: December 1, 2012 | Social Security: New cards received on December 7, 2012.
AOS Package (I-485/I-765/I-131) NOA1: February 19, 2013 | Biometrics Appt.: March 18, 2013
AP/EAD Approved: April 29, 2013 | Card Received: May 6, 2013 | AOS Interview Appt.: May 16, 2013 - Approved Review Card Received: May 24, 2013

Part Three: Removal of Conditions:

Coming Soon...

"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." – George Carlin

It was 12 November x

Okay, since there was a holiday in there, you're at about the three week mark. You or your fiancé should plan on calling the Dept. of State line (202-663-1225, press 1, then 0) to confirm receipt and that you are eligible for an interview. They may even be able to give you the interview date if it's been scheduled.

Part One: The K-1 Visa Journey:

USCIS Receipt of I-129F: January 24, 2012 | Petition Approval: June 15, 2012 (No RFEs)
Interview: October 24, 2012 - Review | Visa Delivered: October 31, 2012

Part Two: Entry and Adjusting Status:

POE: November 18, 2012 (at SFO) - Review
Wedding: December 1, 2012 | Social Security: New cards received on December 7, 2012.
AOS Package (I-485/I-765/I-131) NOA1: February 19, 2013 | Biometrics Appt.: March 18, 2013
AP/EAD Approved: April 29, 2013 | Card Received: May 6, 2013 | AOS Interview Appt.: May 16, 2013 - Approved Review Card Received: May 24, 2013

Part Three: Removal of Conditions:

Coming Soon...

"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." – George Carlin

Thankyou so much, I shall do this tomorrow, you've been so much help throughout this process thankyou x

I'm waiting for interview letter as well - medical was on 13th November - I'll try calling the State Department as well, especially since I was hoping to move in mid January.

N-400

11/02/15: Under Process

Yep, good luck, let me know how you get on too, I was looking to move the same time, I'm a little disappointed I haven't heard, I advised I was available for a cancellation, fingers crossed!

Called them, it takes 4 weeks to log d2001 and 2 weeks to send the interview letter, so I'm looking at waiting another 3 weeks suppose I can kiss goodbye to mid Jan loooooool :)

Thanks for the number. Calling it confirmed that they have everything and that the interview is first thing on Monday morning January 14th!

Bit late for the schedule we wanted, but we'll be able to make it work. Very relieved.

N-400

11/02/15: Under Process

Ah that's good news for you, hopefully mine won't be far behind, tim did you call the us embassy number, or another one?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

As you've found out, they are averaging 3-4 weeks just to open and log your packet 3 into the system. Then another 2-3 weeks to give out an interview date. My fiancee was told by DoS that December and January are now fully booked and that they are booking February.

13th March 2012 - Petition Sent

15th March 2012 - NOA1 sent

20th March 2012 - NOA1 received

28th June 2012 - "Touched"

2nd October 2012 - NOA2

11th October 2012 - Received by NVC, Case # issued.

12th October 2012 - NVC sent case to London Embassy

15th October 2012 - Case received by London Embassy

7th November 2012 - Medical Exam

10th November 2012 - Packet 3 Sent

14th November 2012 - Packet 3 received by London Embassy

14th December 2012 - Interview Date Received

18th December 2012 - Interview - Approved pending updated Police Certificate

9th January 2013 - Updated Police Certificate & Passport sent to Embassy

16th January 2013 - Visa approved

21st January 2013 - Scheduled delivery of Passport & Visa

22nd January 2013 - Flying from LHR to DFW!

Thanks for that information, it will be a year since starting the process on 6 Jan, I'm at my wits end ha ha, Ill feel better when I get a date, I asked for cancellations too so hopefully it'll be sooner than later :)

Thanks for that information, it will be a year since starting the process on 6 Jan, I'm at my wits end ha ha, Ill feel better when I get a date, I asked for cancellations too so hopefully it'll be sooner than later :)

Oops that posted twice lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.