Cristy

Bush scarier that Kim Jong-il: UK poll

116 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I wonder how many from the UK are immigrating to North Korea? How about none!

You can't immigrate to North Korea. It is a closed state.

How many Brits have decided not to come to the USA because GWB?

You have to take the rough with the smooth. And I love my fiance more than any hatred felt for GWB. Hence why I am moving to the USA....

Where was Tony Blair on that list, since he has gone along with Bush on just about everything?

Don't worry, we Brits hate old Tony just as much...

Edited by mags

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Canada has a Bush jr. in charge now so things can only go downhill there too.

*January 24 2006 - mailed in I129-F petition

*January 25 2006 - I129-F received at CSC

*January 30 2006 - packet returned.....arggggggggg we forgot one signature!!

*January 31 2006 - sent I129-F back to the CSC, hope we did not forget anything else

*February 1 2006 - I129-F received at CSC again

*February 3 2006 - NOA1

*April 20 2006 - NOA2!!!!!

*April 24 2006 - Touched!

*May 15 2006 - NVC received petition today!

*May 17 2006 - Case left NVC today!!

*May 30 2006 - Received Packet 3 from Vancouver!

*May 30 2006 - Faxed back Packet 3!!

*June 6 2006 - Received packet 4!

*June 20 2006 - Medical in Saskatoon

*June 28 2006 - Interview in Vancouver!!

*June 28 2006 - GOT THE VISA!!!*June 30 2006 - Moving day!

*July 3 2006 - Home at last!!

*July 28 2006 - married!

*September 13 2006 - Mailed AOS/EAD package

*September 25 2006 - Received NOA for AOS/EAD

*October 6 2006 - Biometrics appointments

*October 10 2006 - Touched!

*October 19 2006 - Transferred to CSC!

*October 26 2006 - Received by CSC

*October 27 2006 - Touched

*October 28 2006 - Touched again

*October 31 2006 - Touched again

*November 2 2006 - Touched again

*November 3 2006- and another touch

*November 7 2006- touched

*November 7 2006 - My case approved, still waiting for kids!

*November 8 2006 - Touched my case again

*November 13 2006 - Greencard arrived...yeah I can work!

*November 14 2006 - Touched my case again

*January 2007 - RFE for kids Greencard.

*February 2007 - kids medical and sent in RFE

*February 2007 - Received kids greencards

Filed: Timeline
Bush is far from the best president we ever had, but you can no way lump him in with those other three. Plus out out of those four the only one that has really done anything evil as far as I'm concerned is OBL. The other two have been all talk so far. To me Fox in Mexico is more evil when it comes to the U.S.
Bush has started, against all treaties and conventions, an unjustified and needless war that has, thus far, cost about 3,000 American and Lord knows how many tens of thousands of innocent Iraqi lives. How exactly does that not make him at least as bad as the others?
Well, as a Brit, I've yet to meet a single British person who likes GWB. We are all ###### scared of what he could potentially do. The ssoner he is out of office the better. :yes:
As an American, I would agree. :yes:
AMERICAN?????? Who said that????

I did. I am an American. By choice. ;)

Edited by ET-US2004

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Well I guess the next time that the UK gets into a war, or London is bombed, that they should call on North Korea for help.

The UK got bombed through the 70's, 80's and 90's by the IRA, years BEFORE 7/7. We didn't ask for anyone's help then.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well I guess the next time that the UK gets into a war, or London is bombed, that they should call on North Korea for help.

The UK got bombed through the 70's, 80's and 90's by the IRA, years BEFORE 7/7. We didn't ask for anyone's help then.

Nor did the UK declare a war on terr(ur).

Timeline

Nor did the UK declare a war on terr(ur).

People also forget that Sinn Fein used to go on fundraising tours around the US back in the day.

9/11 only changed perceptions for people in the US, but other countries have dealt with terrorism for decades.

Edited by erekose

Nothing new about Liberal media having a negative influence on the US's reputation around the world..

The US needs another Michael Moore film to help it out.. I am sure he is probably going to bring out a video about those poor innocent illegal immigrants and show the world how the big bad US is evil..

:thumbs: Keep up the good patriotic work..

No surprise that you'd agree with that. BTW - not everyone has watched those Michael Moore films you know, and they still don't trust Bush as far as they could kick him ;)

Sure thing.. How is it then that I receive so many emails from people overseas which contain links to left wing sites and videos that constantly criticize the US.. As I have said many times before, quite a few people with left wing beliefs in America think they are only affecting GWB and co's reputation when the condemn him. Yet fail to realize that any criticism is seen as a criticism of America as a whole, OVERSEAS..

And there you have it: The Axis of Evil

top.gw.bush.hat.ap.jpgstory.osama.bin.laden.jpg

Kim_Jong_Il_226574s.jpgmahmoud-ahmadinejad-259.jpg

If anyone thinks GWB is in the same league with those guys, you guys are beyond help or any logical reasoning..

Maybe some should check this out.. Wake Up America..

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Bush is far from the best president we ever had, but you can no way lump him in with those other three. Plus out out of those four the only one that has really done anything evil as far as I'm concerned is OBL. The other two have been all talk so far. To me Fox in Mexico is more evil when it comes to the U.S.
Bush has started, against all treaties and conventions, an unjustified and needless war that has, thus far, cost about 3,000 American and Lord knows how many tens of thousands of innocent Iraqi lives. How exactly does that not make him at least as bad as the others?
Well, as a Brit, I've yet to meet a single British person who likes GWB. We are all ###### scared of what he could potentially do. The ssoner he is out of office the better. :yes:

Self proclaimed american? I sure have'nt seen any testimony to that effect! You can use the "ïts the government I hate speak" last I heard the government is made up of what? hmmmmm elected officials. Elected! did I say "ELECTED" elected by who? hmmmmm, AMERICANS! disagree all you want with government, not a problem. You post a pic of the pres. comparing him to three of the most reprihensible,violent people on this planet is way over the top! Oh by the way your picture should also be included with them!

Edited by Carol&Marc

coracao.gif

CAROL & MARC

MY HONEY'S PROFILE

Remove Conditions

08-28-08 - Mailed I-751

08-30-08 - Delivered

09-01-08 - Touched

09-03-08 - Check cleared

09-06-08 - NOA1 in the mail (dated 08/29???)

10-09-08 - Biometrics (Touched)

12-16-08 - Email "Card production ordered"

12-24-08 - Santa came and brought my present (Greencard in the mail!)

kitazura.gifkpuppy1.gif

BICHON FRISE LOVER!!!

Timeline

Self proclaimed american? I sure have'nt seen any testimony to that effect! You can use the "ïts the government I hate speak" last I heard the government is made up of what? hmmmmm elected officials. Elected! did I say "ELECTED" elected by who? hmmmmm, AMERICANS! disagree all you want with government, not a problem. You post a pic of the pres. comparing him to three of the most reprihensible,violent people on this planet is way over the top! Oh by the way your picture should also be included with them!

You don't have the monopoly on patriotism, my friend. Not even close.

Filed: Timeline

Self proclaimed? Not at all. There's a process one an follow to become an American. I did that. Again, by choice. And you can spew all the hate you want, I am still an American. Whether the ** you like it or not! :hehe:

Besides, the President has caused the needless deaths of tens of thousands of innocent people. That's a fact. And that makes him one of the most reprehensible people in the world putting him right in line with the other maniacs out there.

Edited by ET-US2004

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Self proclaimed? Not at all. There's a process one an follow to become an American. I did that. Again, by choice. And you can spew all the hate you want, I am still an American. Whether the ** you like it or not! :hehe:

Besides, the President has caused the needless deaths of tens of thousands of innocent people. That's a fact. And that makes him one of the most reprehensible people in the world putting him right in line with the other maniacs out there.

spoken like a true AMERICAN!

the President has caused the needless deaths of tens of thousands of innocent people.

where is mention of other's that are far worse, never heard you complain about anyone other than Bush? Your obsession is obvious. there are far far worse people than Bush? But your obsessed ways are obvious! by the way who would make a good american president?

coracao.gif

CAROL & MARC

MY HONEY'S PROFILE

Remove Conditions

08-28-08 - Mailed I-751

08-30-08 - Delivered

09-01-08 - Touched

09-03-08 - Check cleared

09-06-08 - NOA1 in the mail (dated 08/29???)

10-09-08 - Biometrics (Touched)

12-16-08 - Email "Card production ordered"

12-24-08 - Santa came and brought my present (Greencard in the mail!)

kitazura.gifkpuppy1.gif

BICHON FRISE LOVER!!!

Timeline

spoken like a true AMERICAN!

the President has caused the needless deaths of tens of thousands of innocent people.

where is mention of other's that are far worse, never heard you complain about anyone other than Bush? Your obsession is obvious. there are far far worse people than Bush? But your obsessed ways are obvious! by the way who would make a good american president?

That's not true, and if you don't believe that its in black and white in the thread archive.

The fact is, the majority of the major national issues that directly affect people who live in this country involve Bush and his administration.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

where is mention of other's that are far worse, never heard you complain about anyone other than Bush? Your obsession is obvious. there are far far worse people than Bush? But your obsessed ways are obvious!

Not a very good argument, C&M. There are far worse people than Saddam -- does that make him a good guy?

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg