18 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Us Embassy Islamabad, Pakistan

My waiver were approved June 19-2012 after 3months and 20 days i got this latter yesterday. pls share ur thought. what is the mean

Dear visa applicant

This office regrets to inform you that it is unable to issue a visa to you because you have been found ineligible to receive a visa under the following section(s) of the immigration and nationality act. The information contained in the paragraph marked with “X” pertain to you visa application.Please disregard the unmarked paragraphs

X . Section 221(g) which prohibits the issuance of a visa to anyone whose application dose not comply with the provision of the immigration and nationality Act or regulation issued pursuant thereto.The following remarks apply in your case.

Before a visa can b issued, your Case is required additional administative process. we will notify you when the review is compelet. the processing may take several months so it is your responsibility to keep the embassy update of any address or phone number chnages. we recommend you contact us ervery three months to ensure that your case is moving forward. you. You may fax us at 051-262-3673

. Section 212(a)(1) health-related grounds

. Section 212(a)(4) which prohibits the issuance of a visa to anyone likely to become a public charge

. Section 212 (a)( )

. OTHER

. Further consideration will be given to your visa application after you obtain and present the documents listed above and/or the following:*

. You are eligible too apply for a waiver of the grounds of ineligibility.

*WARNING. IF YOU FAIL TO TAKE THE ACTION REQUESTED WITH IN ONE YEAR FOLLWONG VISA DENIAL UNDER SECTION 221(G) OF THE IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY ACT , SECTION 223(G) OF THE ACT REQUIRES THAT YOUR APPLICTION BE CANCELLED.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

OK, so it looks like whatever waiver you needed (previous overstay?) was approved, and now you are in AP (Administrative Processing- ie extra security checks), which happens to almost everyone from your country.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Timeline

Submitted I 601 waiver on Nov 21, 2011

New Delhi Recieved On Dec 16, 2011

After 4 month i got from New delhi India Heading is (Request For More Evidence or Additional information) there is mention show more extreme hardship..

June 9-2012 sending all More Evidence

June 19-2012 approved waiver

Jul 23-2012 Received call form Us Embassy Islamabad

6 August Sending back All require Documents

(1) (Passport)

(2) Medical

(3) 2X2 Photograph of herself;

(4) Form DS-230, Parts I and II

December-01-2012 got refusal work sheet latter X . Section 221(g)

OK, so it looks like whatever waiver you needed (previous overstay?) was approved, and now you are in AP (Administrative Processing- ie extra security checks), which happens to almost everyone from your country.

Edited by Maanf2a

Timeline

Pls help me What is refusal work sheet latter X . Section 221(g) ??????

Submitted I 601 waiver on Nov 21, 2011

New Delhi Recieved On Dec 16, 2011

After 4 month i got from New delhi India Heading is (Request For More Evidence or Additional information) there is mention show more extreme hardship..

June 9-2012 sending all More Evidence

June 19-2012 approved waiver

Jul 23-2012 Received call form Us Embassy Islamabad

6 August Sending back All require Documents

(1) (Passport)

(2) Medical

(3) 2X2 Photograph of herself;

(4) Form DS-230, Parts I and II

December-01-2012 got refusal work sheet latter X . Section 221(g)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

That section means your petition isn't complete, either because name check isn't attached ( they do that ) or you missed a minor paper such as those you listed. Once the paperwork is completed successfully you will get a visa.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Timeline

Not require any paper just mark x section 221(g) in refusal worksheet

That section means your petition isn't complete, either because name check isn't attached ( they do that ) or you missed a minor paper such as those you listed. Once the paperwork is completed successfully you will get a visa.

Timeline

There is not much that can be done. It is the duty of the government to screen every applicant to keep bad people from sneaking into the US. If you come from an area where there aren't good records , many people share similar names or there are known dis-likers of the US government you will have to wait until they are sure you are not a bad person.

Timeline

Ok I understand. Pls prayer for me

There is not much that can be done. It is the duty of the government to screen every applicant to keep bad people from sneaking into the US. If you come from an area where there aren't good records , many people share similar names or there are known dis-likers of the US government you will have to wait until they are sure you are not a bad person.

Timeline

There isn't much more, Your name is being put through a lot of computers to see if it gets a hit. If they do they will try to show you aren't the person in the data base. How common is your name ?

Timeline

Tka for reply.

There isn't much more, Your name is being put through a lot of computers to see if it gets a hit. If they do they will try to show you aren't the person in the data base. How common is your name ?

Timeline

After i-601 waiver approved I got this latter X. Section 221(g) (Additional administrative process) Letter issue date Oct-22-2012 and i got letter Dec-01-2012 i want ask, to which date i should consider and count

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.