MmmBlondie

NOA2?? So Confused!

58 posts in this topic

that does sound pretty perfect, let's hope it all works out that way !!! :)

He'll be waking up soon :D I'm gonna ask him to check his emails and ask our friend to drive over ASAP! I just need confirmation then il be a happy bunny! If I was to meet him when he returns home with all the other military families I would be so happy!

Wow, thats amazing, it is the real deal, Congrats!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Thank You :D

CR-1 is less BS and cheaper if it works for you.

We were thinking that but we'll double check this is the NOA2 then decide. No point in starting again if were already so far along so quickly! It's defiantly less BS though haha

Edited by MmmBlondie

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Same thing happened to me. I kept checking the website for my case status and its only when I got approved for the fiancé visa that they added it to the system! I don't know whats next for you but me, next was I had to wait for my packet to come. They mail it to your house and yes thats when you can buy your ticket! Id like to commend on your fiancé in afaganistan! my husband was in the military too and God knows how much these men sacrifice for the country. Hoooah!

Same thing happened to me. I kept checking the website for my case status and its only when I got approved for the fiancé visa that they added it to the system! I don't know whats next for you but me, next was I had to wait for my packet to come. They mail it to your house and yes that's when you can buy your ticket! Id like to commend on your fiancé in Afghanistan! my husband was in the military too and God knows how much these men sacrifice for the country. Hoooah!

Glad im not the only one :) it was starting to bug me every time I checked it and it told me I had no case! I was like yes I do!

I guess i'll just play the waiting game again and wait for my packet to arrive! I've already got my vaccines booked next week as I was due for a few boosters and I'll send off for my police certificate tomorrow. I'll speak to my fiance later and see if we can start gathering his stuff to be ready! Thank you. He loves being in the Air Force and protecting his country but he defiantly sacrifices a lot! They all do! You must be very proud of your husband! I know I am of my fiance :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

WOW that was extremely fast!!!! did you have it expedited because he is in active duty??? Because we file Nov1st and want to make sure to know what to expect!!!!! :)

eJLMm6.png

K1 Visa JourneyI129F

Sent: Nov 1st,2012

NOA1: Nov 7th,2012

NOA2:May 28th, 2013

NVC CASE RECEIVE: June10, 2013

NVC CASE LEFT: June 12,2013

EMBASSY RECEIVED: June 14, 2013

Packet3:never received he asked in ciudad juarez for it.

Medical: Aug.6,2013

Interview: Aug.7, 2013 approved

visa received: August 14, 2013

poe: August 21, 2013

AOS:

Sent:February 3,2014

Received: February 7,2014

Biometrics: March 14, 2014

EAD: April 23rd (Online Status changed)

EAD Card Received: May 1st

I485: still in initial Review since Feb 11

Filed: Timeline

He'll be waking up soon :D I'm gonna ask him to check his emails and ask our friend to drive over ASAP!

HAHA. When I got my NOA2 in my inbox, my wife was still sleeping. I texted her to check her email and call me when she woke up. It was her day off, so she slept in. So I got a call at 1am my time saying, and I quote "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Edited by Jay Jay

WOW that was extremely fast!!!! did you have it expedited because he is in active duty??? Because we file Nov1st and want to make sure to know what to expect!!!!! :)

We looked into it getting expedited but didn't actually get it expedited unless my fiance did and didn't tell me :)

HAHA. When I got my NOA2 in my inbox, my wife was still sleeping. I texted her to check her email and call me when she woke up. It was her day off, so she slept in. So I got a call at 1am my time saying, and I quote "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Haha that's great! He hasn't text me yet and my imessage hasn't delivered, I'm guessing if he is awake he'll be in a brief and hasn't grabbed any wifi! I'm so excited! Just want him to received my messages lol :lol:

Congrats and here's wishing the rest of journey goes just as fast (F) (F)

K1 Visa - Dates in UK format

02/05/2012 I-129F Sent
07/05/2012 I-129F NOA1
02/11/2012 I-129F NOA2
14/11/2012 NVC Left
29/11/2012 Packet 3 Received
07/12/2012 Medical
12/12/2012 Packet 3 Sent
30/01/2013 Packet 4 Received
20/02/2013 Interview Date - Approved!
28/02/2013 Visa Received
03/06/2013 US Entry smile.png

22/06/2013 Marriage (Beautiful day) heart.gifrose.gif

AOS & EAD - Dates in US format

07/29/2013 Filing date

08/06/2013 NOA1

08/28/2013 Biometrics Apt

06/23/2014 Green Card

FYI, I NEVER received the email. I checked online and saw that it was approved. A few hours later I got a text message. Never got the email. About 10 days letter I got the letter in the mail.

FYI, I NEVER received the email. I checked online and saw that it was approved. A few hours later I got a text message. Never got the email. About 10 days letter I got the letter in the mail.

Ohh thank you :) good to know incase we don't receive an email :) I'm so happy though!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

congrats, at least someone is getting a fast processing time! dont forget to update the timeline once u get paper letter! but I think you can confirm on the uscis by using the tracking number for the case

congrats, at least someone is getting a fast processing time! dont forget to update the timeline once u get paper letter! but I think you can confirm on the uscis by using the tracking number for the case

Thank you :) yes I will be updating when we have the hard copy :) thanks everyone for your support!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congrats!!! :dance:

Met online : 2009
Married : 07/28/2010

USCIS
Send I-130 : 06/08/2011
Touched : 06/13/2011
got a NOA1 by e-mail and SMS : 06/15/2011
got "I-797C" hard copy of NOA1 : 06/20/2011
got RFE "I-797E" : 10/15/2011
RFE Reply : 12/15/2011
Touched : 12/16/2011
I-130 Approved : 12/20/2011
got "I-797" hard copy of NOA2 : 12/24/2011
Your I-130 was approved in 183 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC
NVC Case Number : 01/13/2012
Pay "$88" AOS Bill and e-mailed DS-3032 : 02/08/2012
Email from NVC, DS-3032 Accepted : 02/09/2012
AOS Fee Shows PAID : 02/09/2012
IV fee invoiced "$404" : 02/10/2012
IV fee invoiced "$230" : 04/18/2012
Pay "$230" IV Bill : 04/30/2012
IV Fee Shows PAID : 05/02/2012
Send AOS and IV packet : 06/09/2012
AOS and IV packet Received : 06/22/2012
Case completed at NVC : 06/29/2012

Interview Date : 08/28/2012 "Denied"

Case Reaffirmed : 07/16/2013

Second interview - Approved : 10/24/2013

Visa Issued : 10/29/2013

Visa in hand : 10/31/2013

For more details please visit my timeline

485.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.