Sil

great news

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Hi guys,

i have great news - finally my case has been forwarded to The US Embassy in Bulgaria. Pretty quick i have to say.NVC is doing a great job and very fast.

I wish to all of you so expedite service as mine. :dance:

However there is still something that is bugging me now.My name was misspelled in the letter from NVC, i am not sure about NOA1 and NOA2( i have to check with my fiancee) but if it is so what should i do.It is not a big deal i guess because only 1 letter is missing in my first name.What do you guys think?

K1

AOS & EAD

03/24/2007- AOS package mailed

04/02/2007- NOA1

05/02/2007 AOS transfered to CSC

06/09/2007 Biometrics done

06/11/2007 EAD card production ordered

07/03/2007 AOS card production ordered

07/7/2007 GC in mail -date on card 6/28/2007

I-751

4/21/08 - I-751 package mailed- regular mail

4/28/09 - Check cashed

5/6/09 - NOA 1 received

7/28/09 - called 1- 800 -.... put in service request

7/31/0 - e-mail from CRIS - no biometrics needed

NOW WAITING......

Please do not generalize. NVC did a good job in your case. Not for everybody.Please choose your words carefully.Some of us have been waiting for weeks for NVC to forward files to our embassy so the fact your file was sent quickly does not mean they are doing so for everyone.

Hi guys,

i have great news - finally my case has been forwarded to The US Embassy in Bulgaria. Pretty quick i have to say.NVC is doing a great job and very fast.

However there is still something that is bugging me now.My name was misspelled in the letter from NVC, i am not sure about NOA1 and NOA2( i have to check with my fiancee) but if it is so what should i do.It is not a big deal i guess because only 1 letter is missing in my first name.What do you guys think?

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi guys,

Notify USCIS since they are the ones that made the typo. They will re-issue you an new NOA2 for the embassy. I wouldn't take any chances of something like this holding you up during the interview. Call the 1-800 and follow the prompts regarding a petition that has already approved. I believe they have the option if you are calling regarding an error. Please don't wait. :yes::star:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
Please do not generalize. NVC did a good job in your case. Not for everybody.Please choose your words carefully.Some of us have been waiting for weeks for NVC to forward files to our embassy so the fact your file was sent quickly does not mean they are doing so for everyone.

Hi guys,

Sorry, i didn't want to frustrate anyone. I will keep that in mind.

If you are still waiting i will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Hi guys,

Thank you, Steven and Jinky, i will follow your advice.

Notify USCIS since they are the ones that made the typo. They will re-issue you an new NOA2 for the embassy. I wouldn't take any chances of something like this holding you up during the interview. Call the 1-800 and follow the prompts regarding a petition that has already approved. I believe they have the option if you are calling regarding an error. Please don't wait. :yes::star:

K1

AOS & EAD

03/24/2007- AOS package mailed

04/02/2007- NOA1

05/02/2007 AOS transfered to CSC

06/09/2007 Biometrics done

06/11/2007 EAD card production ordered

07/03/2007 AOS card production ordered

07/7/2007 GC in mail -date on card 6/28/2007

I-751

4/21/08 - I-751 package mailed- regular mail

4/28/09 - Check cashed

5/6/09 - NOA 1 received

7/28/09 - called 1- 800 -.... put in service request

7/31/0 - e-mail from CRIS - no biometrics needed

NOW WAITING......

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi guys,

ARE U SERIOUS?

SORRY FOR POSTING TWICE SO ILL PUT THIS AT THE TOP....ARE U SERIOUS???????

Hi guys,

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Congratz to you Sil that was so fast wish u get interview date b4 xmass,u would be with u love ...good luck

Hi guys,

What i know Matako is Majizee ??? Troll ?????

AOS

10/17/08*** Aos mailed

10/24/08*** NOA 1

10/31/08*** Biomectric Appointment in mail

11/5/08**** REF

11/12/08*** Biomectric Appointment

1/13/09**** Send out REF

1/16/09**** Case resume

1/22/09**** Case transfer to CSC

1/29/09**** Touch

1/30/09**** Touch

2/13/09**** Touch

2/17/09**** Touch

3/13/09**** Receive Welcome Letter :D

3/29/09**** Green Card in mail :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Well, it seems that you waited since MAY to get your 2nd NOA!!!

Congrats

Hi guys,

Edited by Ana Castro

Visa Approved!

Removal of Conditions

21/03 - VSC Received it

24/03 - NOA 1

27/03 - Check Cashed

08/04 - Biometrics received

July 8th - Approved

"Do you think who made the ears wont listen to you? Do you think who made the eyes, wont see? God is always watching you and listening to you"

988_d85d41946422f5b8fb58899bbfd0ba87_prod.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.