The Nature Boy

He said Obama Bin Laden

65 posts in this topic

Not to mention that "apology tour" that Republicans eat up, despite how factually inaccurate that statement is as well. Same old, same old.

Obama lied about Romney not supporting assistance to the auto industry after a bankruptcy

Obama lied when he accused Romney of lying about leaving troops in Iraq

Obama lied when he said Romney said he wanted to seek permission from Pakistan before going into the country

Obama lied when he said Romney called Russia our biggest threat

Obama lied about Lower Unemployment numbers for Iraq and Afghanistan veterans

Do those lies matter to you... ?? Politicians lie about stufff and none more than Obama.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Obama lied about Romney not supporting assistance to the auto industry after a bankruptcy

Obama lied when he accused Romney of lying about leaving troops in Iraq

Obama lied when he said Romney said he wanted to seek permission from Pakistan before going into the country

Obama lied when he said Romney called Russia our biggest threat

Obama lied about Lower Unemployment numbers for Iraq and Afghanistan veterans

Do those lies matter to you... ?? Politicians lie about stufff and none more than Obama.

In all fairness, Romney changes his opinion, point of view and contradicts himself so often that anything you say about him can be considered a lie at some point in time.

However, fact checkers have analyzed the statements made during the debate and they disagree with your opinion on these lies.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

In all fairness, Romney changes his opinion, point of view and contradicts himself so often that anything you say about him can be considered a lie at some point in time.

However, fact checkers have analyzed the statements made during the debate and they disagree with your opinion on these lies.

Really. That is Odd I pulled that from Factcheck.org. You better regroup and try again.

If you honestly believe that Obama tells more lies than Romney, then ... I dunno what to tell you. :lol:

They all lie, that's a given. But it's not even by any means.

As an aside, the last time I posted something from factcheck.org that painted Romney negatively, I was told the source wasn't reliable. :lol:

Edited by Evylin

I see. Three weeks ago when Mittens and the President had their first debate and a CBS snap poll showed 46% of respondents saying Romney won the debate while only 24% thought Obama did, you guys were like: Obama was owned tonight - citing that poll. Now that the very same poll has Obama thumping Romney 53% to 23% last night, according to you who actually won is up for debate. You guys are ridiculous. Mittens failed to impress last night. It's not just that he is obviously a novice to foreign policy and defense, it's not just that he obviously knows nothing about diplomacy, but he doesn't even know basic geography claiming that "Syria is Iran's route to the sea". He's shallow and it showed.

As for who won the first debate. I did not really go by polls. i was overseas and went by what everyone in the media said, even Liberal hacks like Bill Maher, Al Gore and even MSNBC and even MSNBC cryed out that Obama got spanked.

I did not say Obama did not win. I am saying he did not mop the floor with Romney. No reliable news agency is echoing your sentiment.

As for who won the first debate. I did not really go by polls. i was overseas and went by what everyone in the media said, even Liberal hacks like Bill Maher, Al Gore and even MSNBC and even MSNBC cryed out that Obama got spanked.

I did not say Obama did not win. I am saying he did not mop the floor with Romney. No reliable news agency is echoing your sentiment.

Because he did. It's nice when people who are clearly for one side of the argument can be objective and admit when their side didn't do well. Obama has said as much himself, even.

Edited by Evylin

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Really.

Rally. Here it is regrouped, for your benefit:

• President Obama erred when he accused Mitt Romney of saying during the 2008 campaign that “we should ask Pakistan for permission” before going into that country to kill or capture terrorists. What Romney said was that he’d “keep our options quiet.”
  • Obama wrongly accused Romney of not telling the truth when Romney said “you and I agreed” some U.S. troops should be left in Iraq. In fact, the president tried and failed to negotiate an agreement to keep 3,000 to 4,000 support troops there; Romney said he would have left 10,000 to 30,000.
  • Obama said unemployment among military veterans is lower than for the general population. That’s true for veterans generally but not for veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.
  • Romney was wrong when he repeated a claim that our “Navy is smaller now than any time since 1917.” Actually, there are slightly more ships active now than at the low point under President George W. Bush.
  • Obama claimed the record would back him up when he accused Romney of opposing any federal “help” or “assistance” for troubled automakers. In fact, the record shows Romney supported federal loan guarantees.
  • Romney repeated his claim that the president undertook “an apology tour … criticizing America” after Obama became president. Obama called that “probably the biggest whopper that’s been told” during the entire campaign. And in fact, our own analysis, and that of other fact-checkers, found no “apology” in the president’s speeches.
  • Romney claimed credit for top scores by Massachusetts grade-schoolers while he was governor. But they tested at the top, or near it, before Romney took office.
  • Obama wrongly claimed Romney called Russia the “biggest geopolitical threat facing America.” Actually, Romney called Russia a “foe” and not a “threat.” He said “the greatest threat that the world faces is a nuclear Iran.”
  • Romney said the federal debt to “other people” is $16 trillion, which isn’t correct. The debt owed to the public is $11 trillion, and the figure he gave includes money the government owes to itself.
  • Romney claimed terrorism wasn’t mentioned in any presidential debate in 2000. Actually, Al Gore made one brief mention.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Timeline
Really. That is Odd I pulled that from Factcheck.org. You better regroup and try again.

Factcheck lists 10 items - 5 for each candidate. So on being inaccurate on certain claims, it was a draw. On performance and command of the issues, the President clearly won and Romney clearly lost. Mitt doesn't even know his geography.

Romney cant find his way out of a cheerio box with a flash light.

How did he fit in the Cheerio box in the first place?

If you honestly believe that Obama tells more lies than Romney, then ... I dunno what to tell you. :lol:

They all lie, that's a given. But it's not even by any means.

As an aside, the last time I posted something from factcheck.org that painted Romney negatively, I was told the source wasn't reliable. :lol:

It can be reliable but only when re-enforcing a position I agree with.

Factcheck lists 10 items - 5 for each candidate. So on being inaccurate on certain claims, it was a draw. On performance and command of the issues, the President clearly won and Romney clearly lost. Mitt doesn't even know his geography.

That is because your are extremely biased. . To one who is extremely biased for Romney he won. For those like me who are Fair and Balanced, it was pretty much a draw with points being made by both with no slam dunk by either candidate.