The Nature Boy

He said Obama Bin Laden

65 posts in this topic

The horses and bayonets comment just confirmed what the Navy Secretary himself has said about Romney's viewpoint of American defense strategy - it's outdated.

Two weeks before the election and not a single Romney supporter can tell me, specifically, what his economic plan is. And they focus on horses and bayonets.

Edited by Evylin

Filed: Timeline
As to who won the debate. I guess it depends on who you support. Most I read thought it was very close

Certainly no one moped the floor with anyone. That's absurd

I see. Three weeks ago when Mittens and the President had their first debate and a CBS snap poll showed 46% of respondents saying Romney won the debate while only 24% thought Obama did, you guys were like: Obama was owned tonight - citing that poll. Now that the very same poll has Obama thumping Romney 53% to 23% last night, according to you who actually won is up for debate. You guys are ridiculous. Mittens failed to impress last night. It's not just that he is obviously a novice to foreign policy and defense, it's not just that he obviously knows nothing about diplomacy, but he doesn't even know basic geography claiming that "Syria is Iran's route to the sea". He's shallow and it showed.

again, it just astounds me how obviously biased some of these users are ... throw me some facts and I'm sold. I don't care what party you are.

Bad-mouthing the other candidate and people who are being objective and talking facts doesn't do jack for me. Do something else.

Adjustment of Status from H-1B, Family-Based
07/26/2012 - 10/18/2012: 85 Days from Application Received to GC Received.
Removal of Conditions
07/22/2014 - 11/14/2014: 116 Days from Application Received to GC Received.
Naturalization
02/03/2016 - 05/31/2016 : 119 Days from Application Received to Oath Ceremony.

I am a United States citizen!

So, no one?

Seriously, no one won that damn thing last night. Not even worth being called a tie.

A pathetic display from both candidates and why even CNN's poll said based on this debate 50% polled didn't want to vote for either one of them.

If you're a Romney or Obama supporter and you think either one won, then you're a typical hack, which is to be expected I suppose around here, but still.

Okay since you despise both Romney and Obama then it's safe to say you won't be voting. And since you won't be voting why are you here arguing for and against either candidate. There's a saying that goes 'If you don't vote you don't have a say.'

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yes, you've made it very clear that you don't like either of them. And good for you. Vote for someone else, then. But to be realistic, one of these men will be the President for the next four years, so yes. It only makes sense to compare the two and declare a winner.

It makes sense to declare a winner? Please.

The only winners here are corporate interests. The only losers are the American people with either one of these candidates.

Yeah, one of them might be the next President but that doesn't mean that either one of them won anything. Picking the lesser of two evils isn't delcaring a winner and a loser it's playing an excuse and shows weakness.

It amazes me the amount of people that say "well, i'm voting for candidate X because my guy doesn't stand a chance." -- If everyone in this country who used that thought process voted third party, then someone else actually would have a shot. The fact that there are more candidates and they aren't allowed to debate should infuriate the hell out of the American sheeple.

The fact that you try and say there has to be a winner here goes to show you how deeply imbred the idea of the two-party system is in the American system and you haven't even lived here all that long.

Obama and Romney both "say" two things right. Well Obama in '08 and Romney since several years ago as well. It's time for "Change" because "Washington is Broken!"

Okay since you despise both Romney and Obama then it's safe to say you won't be voting. And since you won't be voting why are you here arguing for and against either candidate. There's a saying that goes 'If you don't vote you don't have a say.'

Oh I'll vote, it just doesn't have to be for the BS that's destroying this country. The fact that you even make a damn comment like you just did goes to show you how brain washed this country is today by the corporate parties.

Typical ignorant ####### "If you vote for that guy, then you're really voting for this guy"

What a crock of bullshit. How PATHETIC Americans have become.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

There's no "one of them MIGHT be the next President" ... one of them will be. That's the reality of the process, like it or not. If everyone who said "I don't like either of them" actually voted for someone else, then maybe one day that would change. But they don't, so it doesn't.

again, it just astounds me how obviously biased some of these users are ... throw me some facts and I'm sold. I don't care what party you are.

Bad-mouthing the other candidate and people who are being objective and talking facts doesn't do jack for me. Do something else.

You probably won't like the P&R forum if you don't like people bashing one candidate and defending theirs.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

The horses and bayonets comment just confirmed what the Navy Secretary himself has said about Romney's viewpoint of American defense strategy - it's outdated.

Two weeks before the election and not a single Romney supporter can tell me, specifically, what his economic plan is. And they focus on horses and bayonets.

Romney does not have a plan. He is running on talking points to appease the entire GOP base, from the moderates to the RWNJ. That is what is killing him. He keeps changing his story, his mind, his opinion and his point of view by the minute....

La donna è mobile, qual piuma al vento, Muta d'accento — e di pensiero.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Oh I'll vote, it just doesn't have to be for the BS that's destroying this country. The fact that you even make a damn comment like you just did goes to show you how brain washed this country is today by the corporate parties.

Typical ignorant ####### "If you vote for that guy, then you're really voting for this guy"

What a crock of bullshit. How PATHETIC Americans have become.

I'm a sheep. You're a sheep. Everyone's a sheep sheep. Your tune is starting to scratch.

Edited by aaydrian

Romney does not have a plan. He is running on talking points to appease the entire GOP base, from the moderates to the RWNJ. That is what is killing him. He keeps changing his story, his mind, his opinion and his point of view by the minute....

I'm glad Obama really drove that point home last night. These people who hated the flip-flopper John Kerry are flocking to Mitt Romney. Boggles the mind.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

I'm glad Obama really drove that point home last night. These people who hated the flip-flopper John Kerry are flocking to Mitt Romney. Boggles the mind.

I think it worked in Obama's favor that Romney won the toss and went first. All Obama had to do was sit back and watch him go down like a ton of bricks.

In the early days of the campaign I was very much interested in learning more from Romney and I thought he might be a suitable candidate for the WH but he has been nothing but one disappointment after the other to the American people.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

As seen when Bob asked Romney how he would afford not cutting military spending and Willi went into the this and that of Obamacare and when his time was up was begging for time to really fully answer the question at hand.

You probably won't like the P&R forum if you don't like people bashing one candidate and defending theirs.

it's expected, but unproductive and frankly, stupid.

Removal of Conditions
Naturalization

Well, luckily you are not forced to participate. :thumbs:

Agreed. I participate willingly, but it's a real headache trying to sort through all the extremely biased (and insulting) replies to find the solid ones.

Removal of Conditions
Naturalization