TJandJR

yahoo chat. How do I prove it's us??

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Ok, I'm looking at our yahoo chat records and as far as the consulate will be able to tell, they are chats between ossy4 and cheap_socks. (Don't snicker) How do I show proof that these are us??? :unsure: We both have more than one email account.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

My husband and I have yahoo accounts we put Our names on our id on the contact Details in preferences ..Like My Husband Ayman ..In emails he would message me on my cell phone and I would message him back ...we printed alot of those too :thumbs: GOOD LUCK hope this helped

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

You can't really prove it unless the accounts are tied to a bill in your name paid with your credit card. The wonders of online communication! It's the same with facebook accounts and why a chat session alone won't do much for you.

For the interview, I had only printed out some skype logs even though they weren't asked for. I have name and creditcard attached to that account. Otherwise just write your full name equals which username on top of a page, or take a screen shot of the info page where you see your username/account info and put in full name and add that on top of the chat sessions. You can always make it to where the info is only visible to your contacts.

K1 process, October 2010 > POE, July 2011

I-129F approved in 180 days from NOA1 date. (195 days from filing to NOA2 in hand)

Interview took 224 days from I-129F NOA1 date. (241 days from filing petition until visa in hand)

From filing I-129F petition until POE: 285 days

Click timeline or "about me" for all details.

AOS process, December 2011 > July 2012

EAD/AP Approval took 51 days from NOA1 date to email update. (77 days from filing until EAD/AP in hand)

AOS Approval took 206 days from NOA1 date to email update. (231 days from filing until greencard in hand)

From filing I-129F petition until greencard in hand: 655 days

Click timeline or "about me" for all details.

Filed: Timeline

Ok, I'm looking at our yahoo chat records and as far as the consulate will be able to tell, they are chats between ossy4 and cheap_socks. (Don't snicker) How do I show proof that these are us??? :unsure: We both have more than one email account.

These are secondary evidences.

Timeline

My evidence for our relationship being ongoing doesn't rest in those chats. I have tons of cell records for our calls and texts, emails, 2 actual paper letters (wow! remember them? haha). But my phone and text records only go back 18 months. The chats and emails show the dates we first met (April 2010) so I think it's important to include them.

I want to say that everytime I have a question, no matter how trivial, all of you have been quick to respond and help me out with your opinions, advice, and experience. I am so appreciative of it. I want you to know how good it makes me feel to be a part of this community. I don't feel alone. Any time I can help with my own advice, I try to do so. Big thank you to everyone!!! :thumbs:

Timeline

If you can go into the email acct where your profile or personal information is stored you can hit "print screen" on your pc and it will copy the picture of your screen showing your personal information tied to that username. For example, I have my email accts set to send me a text when anything like a password is changed on my accts or to recover forgotten password. So on my page where you edit security options my cell number is listed. Some profile pages show your name, city, bday, etc.

USCIS

Sent I-130 Petition - 11-23-11

NOA1 - 11-25-11

Sent K-3 Petition - 12-13-11

NOA1 - 12-14-11

RFE for I-130 - 6-4-12

Submitted RFE Info - 8-23-12

Request to Withdraw K-3 Sent - 8-25-12

NOA2 I-130 APPROVED - 8-27-12

NOA2 K-3 APPROVED - 8-27-12

I-797C received in the mail for I-130 ad K-3 - 8-31-12

I-130 was approved 254 days from NOA1 date

NVC

NVC Received/Email Notification - 9-5-12

NVC Case # - 9-5-12

Emailed DS-3032 - 9-6-12

Paid I-864 Fee - 9-6-2012

I-864 PAID - 9-10-12

Sent I-864 - 9-29-12

I-864 accepted - 10-11-12

Sent IV Packet - 9-29-12

RFE for DS230 - 10-11-12

Response to RFE received - 10-15-12

IV Packet accepted

Paid IV bill - 9-10-12

IV bill PAID - 9-20-12

Case Complete

???

USCIS request case be returned to them - 10-18-12

NVC reports case sent back on - 10-22-12

Timeline

Thanks that's what I did. In my yahoo account I linked all my emails and it shows my name and phone number. Printed the page.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.