amselin

POLICE CERTIFICATE FROM MOROCCO

7 posts in this topic

I am a cameroonian but has been in morocco for more than 12 months as a missionary, presenting a police certificate from Cameroon, I am asked to get another Police certificate for the period of time I spend in morocco. how can I get it now that I live in Cameroon?

I am a Cameroonian but has been in morocco for more than 12 months as a missionary, presenting a police certificate from Cameroon, I am asked to get another Police certificate for the period of time I spend in morocco. how can I get it now that I live in Cameroon? can any one help?

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

I am a Cameroonian but has been in morocco for more than 12 months as a missionary, presenting a police certificate from Cameroon, I am asked to get another Police certificate for the period of time I spend in morocco. how can I get it now that I live in Cameroon? can any one help?

Scroll down for instructions for foreigners.

Available. Moroccan citizens, over 18 years of age, must obtain a Fiche Anthropometrique and a Casier Judiciaire from the Central Police station at their place of residence. The identity card, which is necessary to obtain the Fiche Anthropometrique, is not available to Moroccans under 18, therefore, Moroccans aged 16 to 18 should present an extract from the judicial records (Extrait du Casier Judiciaire). For non-Moroccan citizens, an extract from the judicial records (Extrait du Casier Judiciaire) must be obtained. Police and penal records are not delivered to third parties.

A Fiche Anthropometrique can be obtained by resident citizens of Morocco upon presentation of the new format National Identification Card (Carte Nationale), a stamped self-addressed envelope, and a fee to the Service de l'Anthropometrie of the Central Police Station of the place of residence. [For schedule of fees, applicants should contact the Moroccan consular office nearest their place of residence.] Non-resident Moroccan citizens may request a Fiche Anthropometrique by writing directly to the Direction General de la Surete Nationale, Fichier Central de L'Anthropometrie, Rabat. The number and date of issue of the new format Carte Nationale must be included in the request. The fiche Anthropometrique is delivered only to bearers of the new format Carte Nationale.

The extrait du Casier Judiciaire can be obtained from the Tribunal de Premiere Instance of the place of birth by foreigners born in Morocco. Applicants must present some form of official document, such as a birth certificate, carte d'immatriculation, or a passport at the time of application. Foreigners not born in Morocco must make an application to the Casier Judiciaire Central, Ministere de la Justice, Rabat. Requests by mail must be accompanied by an authenticated identity paper bearing pertinent identity information, a photograph of the applicant and a self-addressed envelope.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

i have a resident permit at the time i lived in Morocco but my problem now is how to get it as i present live in Cameroon my home country, i call the embassy the person that responded as me to get in touch with some one who can do it for me in morocco.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

i have a resident permit at the time i lived in Morocco but my problem now is how to get it as i present live in Cameroon my home country, i call the embassy the person that responded as me to get in touch with some one who can do it for me in morocco.

Or, you could actually read and follow the official instructions I provided for you.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Check the local Moroccan embassy?

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

*** topic split from other topic by another member and merged with separate topic, third post on same issue removed- please do not ask your question about your case in another member's topic. ****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.