eriane328

Still On RFE Response Review at CSC

13 posts in this topic

It has been 14 days passed since USCIS received our evidences for our RFE, still no updates on our case. Can I call there Customer Service Center for any news or just wait until they have a decision on it? Please help. I'm losing my patience and sanity for this waiting game.

From my understanding it takes 30 days for a decision after they received RFE , if it has past that 60 days and you have not gotten a decision yet you can call them. It also depends on what kind of RFE you got , if it is a easy that you forgot to fill in on bioform or something esle i think it doesnt take long to get a decision , but if the rfe is for something which require them to take a long time to look at than i think it can take longer. Good luck and i pray yours come soon :)

Peårl £ûvs «Aåmïr»

From my understanding it takes 30 days for a decision after they received RFE , if it has past that 60 days and you have not gotten a decision yet you can call them. It also depends on what kind of RFE you got , if it is a easy that you forgot to fill in on bioform or something esle i think it doesnt take long to get a decision , but if the rfe is for something which require them to take a long time to look at than i think it can take longer. Good luck and i pray yours come soon :)

The waiting time is killing me..Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

When this happend to us, I called the NVC (almost every day)... 1-603-334-0700. You'll need your case number, and name & birthdate of the petitioner & beneficiary.

Their email system is slow for notifications, so if you call, you'll get a more prompt update.

Ours only took 2weeks to review (11 business days).

Good luck!

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Service Center : California Service Center
Consulate : Montreal, Canada
Marriage (if applicable): 2012-05-29
I-130 Sent : 2012-06-26
I-130 NOA1 : 2012-07-02
I-130 Approved : 2012-08-21
NVC Received : 2012-08-29
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2012-09-29
Pay I-864 Bill 2012-08-31
Return Completed I-864 : 2012-09-19
Return Completed DS-3032 : 2012-08-30
Receive IV Bill : 2012-09-11
Pay IV Bill : 2012-09-11
Case completed at NVC : 2012-10-15
Interview: 2012-12-03
Result: APPROVED!!!!!!! :)
Passport received by Loomis: 2012-12-07

POE: Vancouver, BC

POE: 12/28/2012

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS, I-751

Vermont Service Centre

Date filed: 11/05/2014

NOA: 11/07/2014

Biometrics: 12/11/2014

Interview: N/A

Approved: 25/06/2015

I551 stamp:

Green card received:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Oh sorry! I just re-read your case. It's still at the USCIS, not the NVC.

In this case, you can either continually check your "case status" online at www.uscis.com, or wait. They are pretty good with email notifications.

Best of luck!

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Service Center : California Service Center
Consulate : Montreal, Canada
Marriage (if applicable): 2012-05-29
I-130 Sent : 2012-06-26
I-130 NOA1 : 2012-07-02
I-130 Approved : 2012-08-21
NVC Received : 2012-08-29
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2012-09-29
Pay I-864 Bill 2012-08-31
Return Completed I-864 : 2012-09-19
Return Completed DS-3032 : 2012-08-30
Receive IV Bill : 2012-09-11
Pay IV Bill : 2012-09-11
Case completed at NVC : 2012-10-15
Interview: 2012-12-03
Result: APPROVED!!!!!!! :)
Passport received by Loomis: 2012-12-07

POE: Vancouver, BC

POE: 12/28/2012

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS, I-751

Vermont Service Centre

Date filed: 11/05/2014

NOA: 11/07/2014

Biometrics: 12/11/2014

Interview: N/A

Approved: 25/06/2015

I551 stamp:

Green card received:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi! Can anyone pls. help me regarding my RFE RESPONSE REVIEW status, is there anyone of you guys been asked for NSO anotated marriage certificate (legible copy) and still waiting for the USCIS decision particularly CSC? I know some gets approved within 2 weeks time, and some a month or so, just wanna hear others who got the same RFE like the one we recieved lately? Thanks!

Oh sorry! I just re-read your case. It's still at the USCIS, not the NVC.

In this case, you can either continually check your "case status" online at www.uscis.com, or wait. They are pretty good with email notifications.

Best of luck!

Thank you. I kept on checking our case status. I'm hopeful that we will be approved soon.

Hi, I received rfe as well but for a marriage certificate with proof of it been recorded. Submitted it on oct 5, still in response review at CSC. You are not alone.

Hello. Any update on your case? We are still on response review since oct 01. We are now on our 24th day waiting period. I don't know what is happening on CSC.

Hi! Can anyone pls. help me regarding my RFE RESPONSE REVIEW status, is there anyone of you guys been asked for NSO anotated marriage certificate (legible copy) and still waiting for the USCIS decision particularly CSC? I know some gets approved within 2 weeks time, and some a month or so, just wanna hear others who got the same RFE like the one we recieved lately? Thanks!

Is this the one they are asking on your RFE?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello. Any update on your case? We are still on response review since oct 01. We are now on our 24th day waiting period. I don't know what is happening on CSC.

Is this the one they are asking on your RFE?

Got noa2 on oct 25, hope u get yours soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.