9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

USCIS
20-Oct-11 - Married
26-Sep-12 - Became US Citizen (I did wait for this to file I-130. I think I should have filed as LPR and upgrade my case later)
3-Oct-12 - I-130 Sent (Fedex)
23-Jan-13 - NOA2 : Interview at field office - APPROVED same day!!!
NVC
05.Mar.13: NVC Received - Finally (USCIS made an error and set my file for Adjustment of Status. It took me energy to get it fixed!)
05.Mar.13: Case number/IIN
05.Mar.13: DS-3032 sent
07.Mar.13: AOS bill
07.Mar.13: AOS package sent
08.Mar.13: AOS bill shows PAID
14.Mar.13: DS-3032 accepted
15.Mar.13: IV bill
18-Mar.13: AOS packet accepted / no checklist
19.Mar.13: IV package sent
23.Mar.13: IV bill shows PAID
02.Apr.13: Case complete!!
03.Apr.13: File sent to embassy
07.Apr.13: Received at embassy
11.Apr.13: Interview scheduled
18.Apr.13: Medical exam
23.Apr.13: Interview (APPROVED)
24.Apr.13: Visa (however my wife will only pick it up on 27.May.13)
XX.XXX.13: POE

event.png

Filed: Country: Algeria
Timeline

hello please what do i need to send with I 130 any one help me please i want some information and advice

Hello,... votre fiancé doit initier la demande pour ce type de pétition car elle est le citoyen des États-Unis avant de pouvoir faire quoi que ce soit. At-elle présenté aucune paperasse? Je n'ai pas été sur ce site très long, mais il est très instructif. Je suis citoyen des États-Unis et j'essaie aussi d'apporter mon fiance Algerien. Peut etre vous devriez parler à votre fiancé de faire un peu de recherche et la lecture de certaines informations sur ce site pour vous et votre fiancé sont proactifs dans ce processus. BONNE CHANCE!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Hello,... votre fiancé doit initier la demande pour ce type de pétition car elle est le citoyen des États-Unis avant de pouvoir faire quoi que ce soit. At-elle présenté aucune paperasse? Je n'ai pas été sur ce site très long, mais il est très instructif. Je suis citoyen des États-Unis et j'essaie aussi d'apporter mon fiance Algerien. Peut etre vous devriez parler à votre fiancé de faire un peu de recherche et la lecture de certaines informations sur ce site pour vous et votre fiancé sont proactifs dans ce processus. BONNE CHANCE!

Another reminder, please limit use of languages other than English to the regional forums only. The immigration discussion forums are widely read and many other members may not understand a language other than English.

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

please do i need this before i send I 130 ?

do i need this Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by third parties havingpersonal knowledge of the bona fides of the maritalrelationship (Each affidavit must contain the full nameand address, date and place of birth of the person makingthe affidavit, his or her relationship to the petitioner ofbeneficiary, if any, and complete information and detailsexplaining how the person acquired his or herknowledge of your marriage); or

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

please do i need this before i send I 130 ?

do i need this Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by third parties havingpersonal knowledge of the bona fides of the maritalrelationship (Each affidavit must contain the full nameand address, date and place of birth of the person makingthe affidavit, his or her relationship to the petitioner ofbeneficiary, if any, and complete information and detailsexplaining how the person acquired his or herknowledge of your marriage); or

3rd party affidavits are not "required". You should really read some information on this link http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/EZGuideSpouse

It should clear up alot of your confusion. Hope it helps! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

06/02/12 Married

USCIS

09/17/12 I-130 sent
09/21/12 NOA1 recieved via e-mail (CSC)

09/27/12 NOA1 hardcopy recieved
09/27/12 Case transferred to another office for processing (Jurisdiction)
10/03/12 Received notice of transfer. Transferred to NBC in Missouri
10/03/12 Checked USCIS.gov/Notice of transfer to another USCIS office for processing
12/19/12 NOA2!!!!!

01/07/2013 NVC recieves the case
01/24/2013 Got the Case and IIN #
01/24/2012 E-mailed DS-3032

01/24/2013 AOS bill invoiced
02/07/2013 DS-3032 e-mail accepted
04/15/2013 AOS and IV fees payed

05/15/2013 AOS and IV packages sent

05/29/2013 CASE COMPLETE

06/04/2013 Interview date set for July 30th 2013

07/27/2013 Medical completed

07/30/2013 Interview APPROVED!!!!!

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

It's so simple & so easy if you follow the steps,ok........

first:you HAVE ABSOLUTELY te READ all the links that we had posted......

for the CR1/IR1 you've just to do this:

a. Completed and signed form I-130

b. I-130 filing fee ($420)

c. Completed and signed form G-325A and photograph (petitioner)

d. Completed and signed form G-325A and photograph (beneficiary)

e. Proof of petitioner's U.S citizenship

Copy of U.S Passport OR Copy of Naturalization certificate

f. Proof of Relationship

Primary evidence - Copy of marriage certificate

Secondary evidence - Bottom of the page to see the detailed list

g. Copy of divorce decree of petitioner and/or beneficiary, if applicable

h. Completed form G-1145 for email/phone notification

this is what you've to do first,YOU DON'T NEED a third party,ok

hope that it's clear for you

"the difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.