Rightsreserved

What does the status update mean.....

6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Everyone, earlier today we saw the status in card production, and then later in the evening the status went to decision mode as below,,,,

On October 10, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

What does this mean? Is the I-485 approved and card mailed out or what....

Filed: Timeline

Everyone, earlier today we saw the status in card production, and then later in the evening the status went to decision mode as below,,,,

On October 10, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

Congrats on the approval!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Yes, it's approved and this update means that they mailed you the Welcome letter. Congrats!

Look at my timeline for the different update emails. You should receive some others with card production ordered again, and card mailed. :)

K-1 Visa Timeline AOS Timeline

- Aug 31st, 2011 - Mailed I-129F package - May 29th, 2012 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP package

- Apr 13th, 2012 - Visa received - Aug 24th, 2012 - Green Card received

ROC Timeline

- May 19th, 2014 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

- Aug 8th, 2014 - Green Card received

N-400 Timeline

- Dec 29th, 2021 - Filed online. Got notice that biometrics will be reused.

- Now waiting...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Same thing happened with ours. Got another message this morning (2:00 a.m.) that the status was back in the card production stage.I'm going to presume this is standard procedure. Will look for GC within 30 days. Congrats to you!

I-129F:

10/18/2010 - Mailed I-129F via UPS 2nd Day air

10/21/2010 - Petition received at Dallas Lockbox (signed by FULLER) - yes - Petition delivery delayed 1 day.

10/26/2010 - NOA1 via text and email

10/30/2010 - NOA1 hard copy (Notice date 10/26/10)

11/01/2010 - Arrived CSC

11/05/2010 - Touched

11/06/2010 - Received refund from UPS (for delay in shipment)

03/28/2011 - NOA2 via text and email

04/01/2011 - NOA2 hard copy

04/11/2011 - Received Packet 3 information

04/15/2011 - Sent out DS230 Part 1

05/11/2011 - Medical Exam (Passed)

05/20/2011 - Sent out Packet 3 to Consulate in Sydney

05/24/2011 - Packet 3 Received by Consulate

06/03/2011 - Received Packet 4

06/07/2011 - Interview!! APPROVED!!!!!

06/20/2011 - POE Los Angeles

08/06/2011 - Wedding!!

AOS and EAD/AP:

10/31/2011 - I-485 Packet Received at Chicago Lockbox

11/03/2011 - I-797C, Notice of Action - ASC Appointment Notice (Biometrics)

11/19/2011 - I-797C, Notice of Action - case transferred to CSC

12/01/2011 - Biometrics Appointment completed

12/30/2011 - EAD/AP Approved

01/09/2012 - Received approved EAD/AP

09/24/2012 - Contacted Senator Dan Coats' office for assistance

09/28/2012 - Received letter from Senator Coat's office stating they will be making inquiry on our behalf.

10/03/2012 - Received telephone call from Senator's office. They were told case was "with officer." Will keep looking into it.

10/10/2012 - Received text/email notification that case is in card production stage.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Everyone,

Early this morning the status got updated to reflect the production of card again... I sure hope the system is not confused....LOL...

Card/ Document Production

On October 10, 2012, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Same thing happened here as well.... Hopefully the card arrives soon....

Same thing happened with ours. Got another message this morning (2:00 a.m.) that the status was back in the card production stage.I'm going to presume this is standard procedure. Will look for GC within 30 days. Congrats to you!

Same happened here....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

This is standard procedure... see my previous answer.

K-1 Visa Timeline AOS Timeline

- Aug 31st, 2011 - Mailed I-129F package - May 29th, 2012 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP package

- Apr 13th, 2012 - Visa received - Aug 24th, 2012 - Green Card received

ROC Timeline

- May 19th, 2014 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

- Aug 8th, 2014 - Green Card received

N-400 Timeline

- Dec 29th, 2021 - Filed online. Got notice that biometrics will be reused.

- Now waiting...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.