Mrs. Ibrahim

Please HELP!!!! Administrative Processing....What is it and what can I do?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Yesterday my husband had his interview, he said the lady at the embassy asked him some questions like ..who was i?, how did we meet? , how long have we known each other?, how long we been married? and how many times have I been to ghana? then he said she asked about his family and what was their names and have he ever had a different name and has he ever had a criminal record which he hasnt and he had a police certificate to prove it. But in all the interviews i had ever read I never heard anything like that being asked and she assured him everything was fine nothing was wrong with him, the paperwork or me but her decision was she gave him his passport and the binder of evidence he had and gave him a white paper saying awaiting results of administrative processing and told him they will call him and when they do to bring his passport.....What the h.e.double ll is going on(excuse my language)but how long does that take and what does it mean for us and what can I do to help us in this situation? I'm really confused and we really need advise PLEASE HELP...I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. ALL ADVICE WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND GOD BLESS.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

u should be fine they were just going to check everything about your papers, your not just onlky ones who experience that even here in my country guys so dont get worried too much okey :)

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Yesterday my husband had his interview, he said the lady at the embassy asked him some questions like ..who was i?, how did we meet? , how long have we known each other?, how long we been married? and how many times have I been to ghana? then he said she asked about his family and what was their names and have he ever had a different name and has he ever had a criminal record which he hasnt and he had a police certificate to prove it. But in all the interviews i had ever read I never heard anything like that being asked and she assured him everything was fine nothing was wrong with him, the paperwork or me but her decision was she gave him his passport and the binder of evidence he had and gave him a white paper saying awaiting results of administrative processing and told him they will call him and when they do to bring his passport.....What the h.e.double ll is going on(excuse my language)but how long does that take and what does it mean for us and what can I do to help us in this situation? I'm really confused and we really need advise PLEASE HELP...I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. ALL ADVICE WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND GOD BLESS.

AP is on of the biggest mysteries in this process. I have seen several sit through AP in Ghana successfully within 60 days, or 3 months, some even 6 months. So pray all will be done quickly for you my sister. We have been waiting for almost a year - doesn't mean that will be your situation. Yes we have written many times, have had both a Congressman and a Senator inquire several times, have personally visited the Embassy as well - same answer - just wait.

Staying strong and patient in love and faith!

http://ghanaspouse.blogspot.com/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

My friend,take it easily.I have been in AP for 10 months now as of today,the 6th of Oct.2012.I went to the interview on 6th of December 2011 and the same question i was asked was what u were also asked.The CO(white American female)at Window #6 took my everything.We had a lot of document including long call logs,Chat logs,Delta Airline Return Ticket that she used and also her American Passport showing her multiply Entry Visa for 5 years.After the interview went smoothly,The CO returned to me my passport and the call logs and chat logs and then gave me a white paper and she told me that,My case has been put into AP and that they will call me on Any of the following days; Tuesday,Wednesday or Thursday to come with my passport and then one documents requested from me which is tax transcript.I have the tax transcript for 2009 and 2010 as requested by them but i am waiting for them to call me.So let us hangs out here to see what would be the outcome.I know how u are feeling but there is nothing that one can do when ur case is into AP.Let keep on praying.Damn today make my 10th Months in AP.LORD HAVE MERCY ON ME.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.