KIMMMMMM

Question about I-130 Approval Date

7 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everybody,

I am currently 21yo and my PD is expected to become current within the next two months.

I saw the rule about CSPA and I am hoping to be able to be able to avail of it's new provisions.

However, my dad seemed to have lost the previous emails from the NVC and I don't know where i'll be able to find my Approval Date (for Form I-130). My question is: Are there any other ways for me to be able to retrieve the said date like maybe an email request sent to the NVC? I am quite nervous that it may be needed if ever I get to be interviewed for the CSPA.

I only have my Case Number, Priority Date, Required Documents, and a few emails from NVC.

Thank you very much! God bless us all! :)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

you can go om line.uscis check case status online, need your case number,did you file G-1145 along with your 1-130 then you may get E.MAILS.or nvcinquiry@state.gov

Timeline

you can go om line.uscis check case status online, need your case number,did you file G-1145 along with your 1-130 then you may get E.MAILS.or nvcinquiry@state.gov

It was my dad who filed our I-130 so I'm not really sure whether he filed the G-1145 as well. But i'll ask him.

Thank you very much for this response. I'll try it out. God bless you! :)

Timeline

I tried the My Case Status under the USCIS website but when I entered my Case Number, I get this error message:

Your case can not be found at this time in My Case Status. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283.

Timeline

I see. Thanks. Just one question, is the notice regarding the approval of the Form I-130 in the form of an email or is it a physical letter sent by the USCIS to my sponsor? I understand that my dad did not file a form G-1145. Since my dad's email inbox has been wiped out months ago, I could not ask him to look for it on his inbox. Thanks lot for helping. May god bless you! :)

Timeline

USCIS sends the original Notice of Action (physical letter) to the petitioner (US address) and the applicant (Philippine address) via snail mail.

if you request for a new copy, you will only be given one which will be sent to the petitioner in the US.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.