capri_scorp

Mumbai/Delhi consulate interview tracking

311 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

GOSH! these Sofitel people are such a rip off.... some folks in India think money here in US falls off from trees :bonk: and they take advantage of other's situation.

It gave me an idea to open a fair price hotel near Mumbai Consulate for all US going spouses :rofl: and its name going to be "Bichre Sanam", its going to be free i wil only ask donation from US Spouse :rofl::rofl:

Edited by pgupta

Timeline

I used their website and came to around 8000 night. not bad. and also i will be accompany my wife during the process. I am trying to as much prepared as i can. just did the registration for the visa pick up.everything went smooth.

GOSH! these Sofitel people are such a rip off.... some folks in India think money here in US falls off from trees :bonk: and they take advantage of other's situation.

Timeline

It gave me an idea to open a fair price hotel near Mumbai Consulate for all US going spouses :rofl: and its name going to be "Bichre Sanam", its going to be free i wil only ask donation from US Spouse :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :wow: :wow: :wow: You are awesome PGupta. I am laughing my lungs out here...... I WILL DONATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can see candidates talking about "BICHRE SANAM" and the best reviews coming up on VJ.com.

Edited by capri_scorp

Timeline

Guys i just registered a profile with http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in for the Visa pickup location and got pdf for the print out.I just want to make sure what i did was correct. The home page of the website still says the as below

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Dashboard My Dashboard lets you track the progress of your visa application from start to finish. Please select an option.

Visa Information

MUMBAI

NVC Scheduled Appointment

CR1

Fee Payment

$0

Family Details

Members: 0 No appointment is currently scheduled.

Document Delivery Information:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand Fee payment is $ 0 because i didnt schedule or pay IV at this website. I am concerned about the " No appointment is currently Scheduled" and Document Delivery Information" being null eventhough i selected the pickup location and its stated in the PDF document created. No where in the website asked about the interview date. Guys is this normal and can you guys speak from your experiences?

Cheers

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :wow: :wow: :wow: You are awesome PGupta. I am laughing my lungs out here...... I WILL DONATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can see candidates talking about "BICHRE SANAM" and the best reviews coming up on VJ.com.

Timeline

Guys i just registered a profile with http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in for the Visa pickup location and got pdf for the print out.I just want to make sure what i did was correct. The home page of the website still says the as below

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Dashboard My Dashboard lets you track the progress of your visa application from start to finish. Please select an option.

Visa Information

MUMBAI

NVC Scheduled Appointment

CR1

Fee Payment

$0

Family Details

Members: 0 No appointment is currently scheduled.

Document Delivery Information:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand Fee payment is $ 0 because i didnt schedule or pay IV at this website. I am concerned about the " No appointment is currently Scheduled" and Document Delivery Information" being null eventhough i selected the pickup location and its stated in the PDF document created. No where in the website asked about the interview date. Guys is this normal and can you guys speak from your experiences?

Cheers

Yes thats how it shows although we register. you got it right! I think this site is more useful for non-IV cases or some other. For us it is just to print that confirmation page and nothing else. I have seen some comments about visa tracking but we have better options so as long as you got the print out and all the info on the paper is correct word to word, you are good. no worries! the best part is after all the effort and accuracy measures we take to get such formalities done, they dont even ask for this sheet.... very sad....

Timeline

Great thanks for your quick reply. I was bit concerned because it doesnt have any case info nor the appointment date information.All it says is

Applicant name

Passport Number

UID ( i guess its the Userid for the profile,maybe scanning that gives them all the information they want)

Us Consulate

Trip Purpose:NVC Scheduled

Visa Class: CR1

Document Delivery Type : Pickup

Location name and address

I am adding all this info just in case any one in future want to refer this and not be confused.

Thanks again

Yes thats how it shows although we register. you got it right! I think this site is more useful for non-IV cases or some other. For us it is just to print that confirmation page and nothing else. I have seen some comments about visa tracking but we have better options so as long as you got the print out and all the info on the paper is correct word to word, you are good. no worries! the best part is after all the effort and accuracy measures we take to get such formalities done, they dont even ask for this sheet.... very sad....

Timeline

Great thanks for your quick reply. I was bit concerned because it doesnt have any case info nor the appointment date information.All it says is

Applicant name

Passport Number

UID ( i guess its the Userid for the profile,maybe scanning that gives them all the information they want)

Us Consulate

Trip Purpose:NVC Scheduled

Visa Class: CR1

Document Delivery Type : Pickup

Location name and address

I am adding all this info just in case any one in future want to refer this and not be confused.

Thanks again

Thats very thoughtful of you. Thank you. yes this site gave a lot of trouble to many candidates

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thank You.

The passport is registered to be picked up at VFS Ahmedabad.

Congratulations linux7. wooo whooo :dance::dance:

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

Hi VJ s

I have created a new profile in US Travel Docs.

I forgot to register my profile with my surname as the first name and also the mail id which I registered for US Travel docs is the one I was using for my visa process. my question is, can I create a new profile with other mail id?

Please reply

thanks.

Timeline

Hi VJ s

I have created a new profile in US Travel Docs.

I forgot to register my profile with my surname as the first name and also the mail id which I registered for US Travel docs is the one I was using for my visa process. my question is, can I create a new profile with other mail id?

Please reply

thanks.

call help desk they will update your profile.

Timeline

Mumbai Conculate is Closed 12/13/14, i waiting for them to post remaining November Interviews.

Thank you for the Diwali greetings Pguptaji!!!!! Hope you had a good one. In US we dont even get the feel of any of these festivals, maybe a little through TV but still.....

Yes me too, it is high time they update that November list on the consulate site. My hubby is on his way to Mumbai today so he can get his medical done on the 15th at the Lilavathi hospital. So it feels like something is happening now and that the days are getting closer!!!!!

Timeline

My wife had her interview on Nov 8th and she received her passport and visa today, Nov 15th. Please not the amount of holidays in between and she had to pickup from Ahmedabad VFS office.

I would like to thank you all here in the community that have helped us. And I would like to wish luck to everyone for the processing of their visa.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.