h0tgunn

OPT-OUT APPROVED for F2B

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello Guys - Good day! I already received the opt-out approved letter. And it says that I can inquire the ConsIVmanila@gov.state for the instruction if the visa numbers are available. If the visa is not available, you can notify the NVC and once visa is available, NVC will notify the applicant. Since my priority date is March 1999, does it mean that my visa now is available and I can have my papers process in US Embassy Philippines instead of NVC? Appreciate some inputs if there are some of you have same case of mine. Or have emailed the ConsIVmanila@gov.state.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by h0tgunn

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Did you already send your Choice of Agent form, Affidavit of Support form, DS-230 form with your Civil documents to NVC? Paid Affidavit of Support and Immigrant Visa fees?

Or you haven't done any of these yet?

Edited by apple21

Timeline

Did you already send your Choice of Agent form, Affidavit of Support form, DS-230 form with your Civil documents to NVC? Paid Affidavit of Support and Immigrant Visa fees?

Or you haven't done any of these yet?

Hello Apple - None yet. Based from the letter if the visa numbers is available i can contact the email address i mentioned instead of NVC. My priority date is long overdue, im year 1999 and the year processing is 2002.

Timeline

Hello Apple - None yet. Based from the letter if the visa numbers is available i can contact the email address i mentioned instead of NVC. My priority date is long overdue, im year 1999 and the year processing is 2002.

Got the response of of consular section and advised that the case is already been sent back to NVC. Oh my,, I think another process again..

Timeline

Hi.

Its just SOP that they return your case to NVC because you haven't done any of the things I posted above.

From here on NVC will be the one addressing you. Just wait for them to send you an email that will jump start the process.

It will also be a good idea if you start gathering your civil documents like: NSO birth certificate (yours and your child/children's [if applicable] and you're including them in this petition), CENOMAR, NBI clearance http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Timeline

Hi.

Its just SOP that they return your case to NVC because you haven't done any of the things I posted above.

From here on NVC will be the one addressing you. Just wait for them to send you an email that will jump start the process.

It will also be a good idea if you start gathering your civil documents like: NSO birth certificate (yours and your child/children's [if applicable] and you're including them in this petition), CENOMAR, NBI clearance http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Thanks Apple! How about you? Yo have FB? we can chat there.

Timeline

We have a Facebook Group called F2A/B Immigrant Updates and Queries.

You can join if you want. There are 99 other members who can also help you. :thumbs:

Timeline

We have a Facebook Group called F2A/B Immigrant Updates and Queries.

You can join if you want. There are 99 other members who can also help you. :thumbs:

ok punta na ako dun.. actually i already been interviewed last year unfortunately im not eligible since the petitioner is my step mom wherein age of the child should be under 16 years old when petition. Hindi kasi nag pag attorney. Luckily i have another petition by my dad last year 1999 as PR and the attorney have reopened it. It was the same case number that was given to me when the opt out has approved.

@apple21.

Why would it be hotgunn's case be in Manila ? Why did the nvc forwarded it to Manila since visa number is not available and she has not completed all the requirements?

I130 for mom

NOA1 March 1,2010

touched April 8,2010

email approval 6/23/10

NOA2 received 6/28/2010

NVC case# assigned 7/2/2010

aos fee bill&ds3032 received 7/8/2010

aos fee paid and emailed ds3032 7/8/2010

iv bill paid 7/12/10

iv packet mailed 7/13/10

aos packet scanned 7/20/10

iv packet scanned 7/22/10

case complete 8/18/10

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.