Tough_Era

Lesson Well Learned

104 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Those are not question really, i was expecting hard one.

there were more question i easily respond

like:

fiancee, parents, daughter, grandkids names, age and what they do.

did i meet him, talk to him?

what's fiancee job, where and when she started it? part time or full time job?

what it attracted you in your fiancee and vice versa.

why you didn't get married here in morocco? BECAUSE she was the first time she came to me.. and we're not supposed to get married in the first time we meet each other in person.. we never been into unconditionally marriage we had to make sure first and talk about it and then make the decision later after we met.

do you intend to work?

do you intend to study?

i wrote in paperwork no i don't want to work and no i don't want to study.

so when she asked me will you study and work??

I said yeah of course i will first have to work and study BUT i don't know what kind of work would be or where it would be since i'm not there yet.. i told her the same about studying there.. i don't know what the name of school would be and where it would be cause i'm not there yet and i will figure out later once i get there and see how things are.

what's her religion?

when did she get married, dicorved?

what's the name of her ex?

who pay for her the ticket to come to you?

when did you know?

how did you know her?

when did the relationship started to be more than friendship?

when did she prupose?

how many she visited you?

I'm trying to think of all question.

How similar to the questions you got as an example on here...you are really blessed to have found VJ before your K1 interview.

event.png

event.png

Filed: Timeline

Totally inappropriate....

- looking at her breasts - when she had paid you respect and you do this to the interviewer?

huh.gif

I went in with the first five people in the consulate and i was the dam last one who had his interview.. and i didn't sleep before i came too casa.. i was very sleepy and tired.. at last they made up their decision and gave me 221 before i pass the interview.. the paper she gave me was already there in her hands.

I'm not a scammer and i told the interviewer about the random women i met before i met my fiancee and i told you that i know a lot of women only net.. in reality i'm so different.. i don't dare girls here.. and never been with somebody else until my fiancee came into my life..

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Sorry to hear you brought the wrong form to your interview, and got the 221g. What is the notation on the 221g - what does it say exactly ?

I am pretty sure that was your entire interview and you will not be required to have another. The reason you don't need an appointment to drop off the I-134 is because all you will be doing is handing them the paperwork - you will not be speaking with the consular officer again. (If they decide they want a second interview, they will contact you and schedule an appointment for it.) The guard may even accept the paper from you at the gate and not even let you go inside.

"Lesson well learned" wasn't clear to me - what was the lesson that you learned from this ?

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Zagray, I will not feed into your bull ####### here anymore. I am done here with you and I hope others will ignore you as well. You don't deserve VJ and all the respect some of the members gave you. Good byeeeeeeeeeeeee

I was just honest, didn't mean to make you leave or misunderstand me that i'm only a scammer or disrespectful, all men has the same flaws even your husband.. everyone sees azzez with tight jeans walking, everone sees in the street huge breasts, hsuabnds look at these everyday but the intention is all it count but you husband just can't be honest with you as much as i'm honest with my fiancee... that's the difference but don't you have the perfect man for sure.

being honest and say the truth is not easy for some here.

I'm the most honest and not a scammer.

Yes my words and what i wrote today will make other thinks different about. so never write back to me OK?

cause frow now on i will disrespect you as well..

Edited by zagray

Sorry to hear you brought the wrong form to your interview, and got the 221g. What is the notation on the 221g - what does it say exactly ?

I am pretty sure that was your entire interview and you will not be required to have another. The reason you don't need an appointment to drop off the I-134 is because all you will be doing is handing them the paperwork - you will not be speaking with the consular officer again. (If they decide they want a second interview, they will contact you and schedule an appointment for it.) The guard may even accept the paper from you at the gate and not even let you go inside.

"Lesson well learned" wasn't clear to me - what was the lesson that you learned from this ?

Exactly,

and i told the interviewer to tell me if i'm denied she said no no and started laugh. i told her just let me know before i go

she explained to me that i have to bring the paperwork that is missing and that i have to wait until they call me later and the time would be unknown and i can wait cause i'm not denied.

Zagray,

I guess the lesson well learned here is your poor fiance that you claim to love and miss while having the nerves to say you were "looking at the CO's breast" I hope she finds a man to love her and not a man who is a womanizer. You have showed your true colors here today and I hope others don't find your topic cute and funny. mad.gif

That was your interview by the way...... Don't expect another one

We will see.. hahaha

I CAN'T talk hypocritical like anybody else but i'm not that type and i know there are many people who talk hypocritical like foreverwaiting.. only god knows what she did in her past from mistakes etc.. but she will not be able to admit it if i asked her.. i'm far from her.. good enough

Well, I was taught to always speak the truth and avoid “sugar-coating” no matter how rough or difficult the truth is. Even if it makes people hate me or puts my life at risk, I was taught the moral obligation of “people’s right to know” or to tell it like it is. I can say what many people can’t say, without fear and because of it I have lost friends which has led me become a social outcast.

Hypocrisy exists at different levels, but the truth is let me be the first to say, I am a hypocrite. I have always detested hypocrites, but there’s not really much point in saying that considering I have some underlying hypocrisy as well. After reading what vj memebers wrote about me I reached the conclusion that I am in fact a hypocrite like everybody else walking this earth surface and I won’t deny it.

Edited by zagray

Timeline

Zagray, I will not feed into your bull ####### here anymore. I am done here with you and I hope others will ignore you as well. You don't deserve VJ and all the respect some of the members gave you. Good byeeeeeeeeeeeee

Relax GF, it is not your SO...that went through this interview. Why so personal?

I think Z shared good info with his questions. Thanks for this

But I asked u again what did they mark on your 221(g)?

And you wrote the interviewer already had it in her hand?

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Again best wishes Z. Hope for your fiances sake you are the real thing. On a side note: Even women that are redneck, barefoot, no teeth have butts that men look at. lol Anyways, have a great day everyone Im heading off to work!

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Again best wishes Z. Hope for your fiances sake you are the real thing. On a side note: Even women that are redneck, barefoot, no teeth have butts that men look at. lol Anyways, have a great day everyone Im heading off to work!

yeah there's no difference cause all women have bloody stinky smell but we love them as they're anyways.. women should not forget this fact hahaha

have a great day too.

Relax GF, it is not your SO...that went through this interview. Why so personal?

I think Z shared good info with his questions. Thanks for this

But I asked u again what did they mark on your 221(g)?

And you wrote the interviewer already had it in her hand?

she marked on paperwork with green pen that i didnt bring the I-134..

it's written in paperwork that i have to come between 1 pm to 3 pm to give them that paperwork.

My full name, date of interview is written in that paperwork.

it's not like any other paperwork people take when they got 221 g

Timeline

she marked on paperwork with green pen that i didnt bring the I-134..

it's written in paperwork that i have to come between 1 pm to 3 pm to give them that paperwork.

My full name, date of interview is written in that paperwork.

it's not like any other paperwork people take when they got 221 g

thanks for sharing

event.png

event.png

Timeline

This VJ forum is a world that is constantly trying to make me something else i'm not when every time i start being honest.. I think i should lie like anybody does here for my benefit.

You're welcome ;)

Listen it is just my personal opinion ...I get you on this sometimes it is tough on here but is it more beneficial than not to find VJ.

It is at these times you really dont shine!!!

yeah there's no difference cause all women have bloody stinky smell but we love them as they're anyways.. women should not forget this fact hahaha

have a great day too.

Maybe that is why some people dont take you serious. That is just gross and immature.

Edited by inluvnwaiting

event.png

event.png

VJ members waited for so long of this day and wanting me to share and talk to them about my interview and now i'm gonna lose friends that never were friends indeed.

My honesty is bad but my intentions is good and has been always good, Don't let me be misunderstood.

People assume now that i'm a scammer and evil that's great, by the way, i can be evil only in bed hahaha.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.