SarAyouBliss

About 173 days together in person, 1389 days apart

21 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

If i'm not wrong, i understand that you were left by someone? if so, i'm sorry to know, i hope it was just a break-up not a fraud.

Thank God u are wrong but no problem...I am very blessed and with my husband in Maroc. Just on hold with our plans until we have a notification from NVC of case complete......

The financial burden I stated is the difference if my fiance approved, he would have arrived and we could have married and started our lives together over a year ago as a oppose to the cost of me flying back and forth every few months and filing for the second visa. BLAH!!

oh too many woulds have and could haves.... :no:

It has been resolved to the fact.. if GOD has a plan that we are to live in Morocco then so be it.

I will do it colorfully. I have the great opportunity learning Tajine recipes from the family and just found a beautiful djellaba in the local souk. The man will adjust it to my body and I can pick it up Thursday....how bad is that?? smile

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

We pay for the sins of those who have gone before us. It angers me to no end that my husband and I are still sitting in AP because of all of those others who have scammed and married people for green cards. My husband and I just want to be together and yet we still sit here waiting, for lord knows how long. This black hole of AP is sad and depressing. i just want my husband here so we can have a life :(:(:(:(:(

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

We pay for the sins of those who have gone before us. It angers me to no end that my husband and I are still sitting in AP because of all of those others who have scammed and married people for green cards. My husband and I just want to be together and yet we still sit here waiting, for lord knows how long. This black hole of AP is sad and depressing. i just want my husband here so we can have a life :(:(:(:(:(

Im sorry to hear that, the last time i was with my wife in person was on December 16th 2010, and before that we were in love for 2 years being apart back to 2008, and still apart, it really drives me crazy to think of the the time length.

The AP processs is putting thousands of couples apart for months or years, it covers everybody not only you or me. The immigration corps are doing their jobs, there's nothing to do except providing all items to help at the next interview.

Filed: Timeline

I think those scammer ,cheaters that makes difficult the things for those couples that loves each other for real,it's hard to wait till we be together forever,but when u love someone everything will be possible in my case we have 4 years together and we love each other more each day,he got denial in k1 process,and we will get marry next month,we'll fight till the last moment to demonstrate us love is genuine

If you don't mind asking you, What red flags you've got?

Filed: Timeline

Hey! how long have you been sitting in AP??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.