38 posts in this topic

uscis mailed me this (47days from noa1)

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: WACXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On August 23, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results

listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current

processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check Processing Times.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

is this the noa2? after this what will happen next? what mails should i expect after this? please help me :)

Edited by Kathryn41
to remove identify receipt number for OP's security

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes, this is your NOA2

Now your petition will be mailed to the National Visa Center for further processing.

Congratulations...!!!

You probably shouldn't advertise too much that you received your approval in 47 days.

Bragging isn't nice when so many are suffering with Very long waits.

Edited by David&Goliath

Yes this is your NOA 2. Congratulations! Now your case will be transferred to the National Visa Center & you will wait until the NVC assigns you a case number after which you will pay the required fee's & send in the rest of the documents.

For more info, I recommend you read the first two posts in this thread NVC Filers

Yes, this is your NOA2

Now your petition will be mailed to the National Visa Center for further processing.

Congratulations...!!!

You probably shouldn't advertise too much that you received your approval in 47 days.

Bragging isn't nice when so many are suffering with Very long waits.

sorry it wasnt my intention to brag about this, it just i dont really have an idea, that's why im asking.. im really sorry all i think is that im too excited.. thank you for your response :)

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

sorry it wasnt my intention to brag about this, it just i dont really have an idea, that's why im asking.. im really sorry all i think is that im too excited.. thank you for your response :)

Yep....no problem. We understand your excitement.

Again Congratulations on a very fast approval.

Yes this is your NOA 2. Congratulations! Now your case will be transferred to the National Visa Center & you will wait until the NVC assigns you a case number after which you will pay the required fee's & send in the rest of the documents.

For more info, I recommend you read the first two posts in this thread NVC Filers

thank you very much :) this is really a big help for us :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

Congrats! Good luck!!!!!good.gif

05/02/12 - I-129F sent

5/04/12 - I-129F NOA1

11/15/12 - Approved I-129F NOA2 (6.5 months!!)

11/29/12 - NVC Received

12/10/12 - USEM Case Received

12/12/12 - Packet 3

12/21/12 - Packet 4

1/16/13 - Medical Exam

1/17/13 - Interview- computers crashed.... or so they claim!

1/28/13 - New interview date- Admin. Processing

2/4/13 - Denial- No waiver can apply

July 14 2013 - Moved to Vienna with my dog and 3 suitcases!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Receipt Number: WACXXXXXXXXXX

On August 23, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results

listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current

processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check Processing Times.

Sincerely,

is this the noa2? after this what will happen next? what mails should i expect after this? please help me :)

Congrats (trying really hard not to hate!!)

:):dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Edited by Kathryn41
to remove receipt number from quote

USCIS:

06/06/2012: Sent I-130 to VSC (as LPR)

06/08/2012: NOA1 (Priority Date)

06/12/2012: Touched

08/20/2012: Mailed VSC request for Upgrade to CR1

08/23/2012: Opened Request with USCIS for Upgrade to CR1

08/27/2012: Got Email confirming upgrade to IR1/CR1

11/13/2012: NOA2

NVC:

11/16/2012: NVC Received (NVC # not ready)

11/19/2012: BOG number/IIN - Gave emails

11/19/2012: Choice of Agent email sent

11/20/2012: AOS bill invoiced

11/20/2012: AOS bill paid shows in process

11/21/2012: AOS package sent

11/21/2012: AOS bill shows PAID

11/21/2012: Choice of Agent email sent (again)

11/21/2012: Choice of Agent email accepted

11/23/2012: IV bill invoiced

11/23/2012: IV bill paid

11/26/2012: IV package sent

11/26/2012: IV bill shows PAID

12/07/2012: AOS accepted

12/10/2012: IV Accepted

12/10/2012: Case complete

12/13/2012: Interview scheduled

US Embassy Bogota:

01/25/2013: Lab Visit

01/28/2013: Medical

01/30/2013: Interview

02/05/2013: Email Waybill (5PM)

02/06/2013: Visa in hand

02/08/2013: POE JFK, NY

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Receipt Number: WAC XXXXXXXXX

Sincerely,

Congratulation - Just IMHO, you shouldn't have made public your receipt number here.

Edited by Kathryn41
- to remove receipt number from quote

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.