MayoKy

How is my evidence

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Im sending my packet next week Monday since my windows opens on Sept 3rd! We have a quite different story since we have been walking across America to raise funds for SOldiers and their Families in 2010 and 2011 and so never had a lease or mortgage I have collected a lot of other things including 2 Affidavits in the hopes this will make up for this fact! here is what I will send any suggestions?

-Affidavit from Good Family Fried, testifying our marriage was entered in good faith, ongoing, and that we continue to live happily together.

-Affidavit fromGood family Friend, testifying our marriage was entered in good faith, ongoing and that we continue to live happily together.

- Photocopies of our driver licenses showing our shared residence.

- Several Pictures from Facebook showing us traveling across America together as well as other pictures taken and uploaded to Facebook showing us living together happily married (spanning from Fall 2009 until August 2012)

- Photocopies of our 2010 joint tax transcripts.

- Photocopies of our 2011 joint tax transcripts.

Photocopies of our Bank Statements from Louisville Credit Union. (Since XXXXX was put on the Account in October 2011)

Photocopies of our Bank Statements from Chase JP Morgan Account (opened Jan 2012)

Photocopies of our Credit Cards, showing us as authorized users on each others accounts

- Photocopies of our Wills and Testaments showing each other as the full Beneficiaries

- Photocopies of our Car Insurance for our leased Vehicle (2/22/12 - 8/22/12 and 8/22/12 - 2/22/13)

- Photocopy of our Joint Health and Dental Insurance Card

- Photocopies of several Newspaper Articles about the Hike across America fundraiser mentioning XXXX XXXXXX and XXXX XXXXXXX as a married couple

Photocopies of several Flight Itineraries from 2011 and 2012 including the Flight itinerary to Germany in Dec 2012

Photocopy of our Joint Anytime Fitness Gym Membership

Edited by MayoKy

N-400

10/08/2014 N400 sent

10/16/14 Check Cashed

11/13/14 Biometrics

01/06/15 N400 Interview

01/30/15 Oath Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

The affidavits should be about how the individuals interact with you. It's doubtful that they could have read your minds when you were choosing to marry. Have them speak about what they have seen. That's far more believable.

A short narrative of what you've been doing for the past 2 years may also be worth submitting as you have been on your adventure.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Timeline

Yes sorry bad wording from my side ( I had copied and pasted it from a script) the affidavits show the relationship from these people to my husband and I and their experiences with us! I did write a little explanation In the cover letter to explain our situation! What about the rest?

N-400

10/08/2014 N400 sent

10/16/14 Check Cashed

11/13/14 Biometrics

01/06/15 N400 Interview

01/30/15 Oath Ceremony

Looks great!

England.gif England!

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, You make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Sent: 7/21/12

NOA1: 7/23/12

Touch: 7/24/2012

Biometrics: 8/24/2012

Card Production Ordered: 3/6/2013

*Eligible for Naturalization: October 13, 2013*

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

People are approved everyday without a joint lease or mortgage, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. Your other evidence seems solid!

Timeline

People are approved everyday without a joint lease or mortgage, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. Your other evidence seems solid!

thank you! that makes me feel a little better! i guess I'm all set for now! :blush:

N-400

10/08/2014 N400 sent

10/16/14 Check Cashed

11/13/14 Biometrics

01/06/15 N400 Interview

01/30/15 Oath Ceremony

Filed: Timeline

The evidence looks really good. I saw a few RFEs before asking about community residence including joint mortgage, lease, or utilities bills to show that. I am not saying this to scare you but just my suggestions that you should probably type up an explanation as to why those are missing like you stated here for us. That way you cover your bases and possibly prevent RFE that will make the process lose you some time. My 2 cents. Other than that, your evidence is really good even better than what I had :-)

Timeline

The evidence looks really good. I saw a few RFEs before asking about community residence including joint mortgage, lease, or utilities bills to show that. I am not saying this to scare you but just my suggestions that you should probably type up an explanation as to why those are missing like you stated here for us. That way you cover your bases and possibly prevent RFE that will make the process lose you some time. My 2 cents. Other than that, your evidence is really good even better than what I had :-)

yes i wrote a letter in the cover letter that explained our hike across america and continued travel after the hike was finished and living at campgrounds... I hope this will help :) but just can't send what I don't have.... also my two affidavits explain this situation... I hope this will be enough....

N-400

10/08/2014 N400 sent

10/16/14 Check Cashed

11/13/14 Biometrics

01/06/15 N400 Interview

01/30/15 Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.