웃

Jeff Foxworthy hosts new Bible show, "American Bible Challenge."

15 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just saw that. They were even singing too.

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

In my experience the vast majority of the religious right know very little about what is actually in that book they profess to live their life by! Which could help explain the odd pairing of right wing politics with a pretense of 'christianity'!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

In my experience the vast majority of the religious right know very little about what is actually in that book they profess to live their life by! Which could help explain the odd pairing of right wing politics with a pretense of 'christianity'!

:thumbs: Very very true.

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

I saw a comercial for this the other day and thought it was pretty funny.

I'm not sure there's a game show I'd do worse on than this one.

Filed: Timeline

I'm sure there's a "...you might be a redneck" joke in here somewhere. Maybe it starts out like, "If you're a medeocre stand-up whose fifteen minutes of fame peaked at least ten years ago..."

American Bible Challenge. Heh. Whaddya wanna bet the best players are gonna be atheists? :D

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

I have observed that my entire life, across different cultures even. With rarest exceptions, every time someone interjects scripture in a conversation, it's normally to justify a position of bigotry or hate. In addition it is always completely out of context.

It only proves that long-term use of opiates impair one's rationale.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

I have observed that my entire life, across different cultures even. With rarest exceptions, every time someone interjects scripture in a conversation, it's normally to justify a position of bigotry or hate. In addition it is always completely out of context.

Now dats da truth right there

I'm sure there's a "...you might be a redneck" joke in here somewhere. Maybe it starts out like, "If you're a medeocre stand-up whose fifteen minutes of fame peaked at least ten years ago..."

American Bible Challenge. Heh. Whaddya wanna bet the best players are gonna be atheists? :D

I don't thing the largest selling comedian of all times, could be described as mediocre or that he had only fifteen minutes of fame.

I don't thing the largest selling comedian of all times, could be described as mediocre or that he had only fifteen minutes of fame.

"Mediocre" is my opinion, not factual. I found his routine fresh and funny years ago. It hasn't changed one bit, he's now stale and boring. I'm interested in knowing what defines "largest selling comedian of all time" though.

"Mediocre" is my opinion, not factual. I found his routine fresh and funny years ago. It hasn't changed one bit, he's now stale and boring. I'm interested in knowing what defines "largest selling comedian of all time" though.

I don't know I just read it somewhere--- http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/number_1/2005/04/jeff_foxworthy.html

Why do so many posters in here don't have Google on their PC.

Huh. No accounting for taste I suppose.

Why do so many posters in here don't have Google on their PC.

Because I really can't bring myself to care enough about Jeff Foxworthy to Google him. In fact, I've already surpassed my allotment of caring about Jeff Foxworthy for the next couple decades in just a single thread.