darulaloom2006

Need very important help regarding interview questions coming up soon!!!

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

hi there my vj friends my wife has her interview in september, she has failed her interview before 2 years go when it was a k1 now it is for cr1. I am hoping things go well this time around inshallah. My concern here now is in regards to the interview questions that are common which is

1 where does your husband live ?

2 where do you( the beneficirary) intend to stay upon your arrival in america?

unfortunately my attorney had typed the address for both of these conpletely wrong. on the ds 230 which they already have now. the address he provided is where i go to schooland get my mail. that is not the address Which is on my license for I live in NY and the address provided is in IL

should i get it fixed by him and summit it to the us consulate in Nairobi before my interview or should i print it out and have my wife summit to them and inform them of the mistake before she gets interviewed? because if she doesnt do anything or say anthing and they ask her these questions she will get it wrong......please help me anyone who went through this please....dont want her to fail because of a mistake my lawyer made and after i informed them about the mistakes they just said tell them its wrong when you get there which i totally think will not be exceptable to an embassy which is hard as these guys in Nairobi.

Edited by darulaloom2006

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

hi there my vj friends my wife has her interview in september, she has failed her interview before 2 years go when it was a k1 now it is for cr1. I am hoping things go well this time around inshallah. My concern here now is in regards to the interview questions that are common which is

1 where does your husband live ?

2 where do you( the beneficirary) intend to stay upon your arrival in america?

unfortunately my attorney had typed the address for both of these conpletely wrong. on the ds 230 which they already have now. the address he provided is where i go to schooland get my mail. that is not the address Which is on my license for I live in NY and the address provided is in IL

should i get it fixed by him and summit it to the us consulate in Nairobi before my interview or should i print it out and have my wife summit to them and inform them of the mistake before she gets interviewed? because if she doesnt do anything or say anthing and they ask her these questions she will get it wrong......please help me anyone who went through this please....dont want her to fail because of a mistake my lawyer made and after i informed them about the mistakes they just said tell them its wrong when you get there which i totally think will not be exceptable to an embassy which hard as these guys in Nairobi.

You can send a corrected DS230 she can sign and take to the interview, to trade for the incorrect one.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

You can send a corrected DS230 she can sign and take to the interview, to trade for the incorrect one.

should she present it to them before she proceeds with the inital interview?

Timeline

should she present it to them before she proceeds with the inital interview?

Yes, as soon as any documents are collected, or at if that doesn't happen hand it to the interviewing officer at the beginning of the interview. She can just say we have an address correction.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

Yes, as soon as any documents are collected, or at if that doesn't happen hand it to the interviewing officer at the beginning of the interview. She can just say we have an address correction.

Complete a new DS230 the same way you completed the first one.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.