yali

Need help with DS-3032

23 posts in this topic

I need advice on how I can get my husband to sign the DS-3032...can he fax me a signed copy so I can mail it? or should I send an email choosing me as choice of agent on his behalf? what have my fellow vjers done to get around this?

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I need advice on how I can get my husband to sign the DS-3032...can he fax me a signed copy so I can mail it? or should I send an email choosing me as choice of agent on his behalf? what have my fellow vjers done to get around this?

NVC is not too picky about the DS-3032 as long as they get the information. I have seen so many different ways that people do this and almost everything works.

I just e-mailed a scanned copy of the DS-3032 to NVC and they accepted

Edited by David&Goliath

NVC is not too picky about the DS-3032 as long as they get the information. I have seen so many different ways that people do this and almost everything works.

I just e-mailed a scanned copy of the DS-3032 to NVC and they accepted

So I can pretty much just scan the signed copy he faxes back to me and send it to NVC as an attachment right?

I recommend the email format provided by Deeee. It worked like a charm for us and processes in about a week. Make sure and follow the format exactly, plugging in the correct information. The email should be sent from Beneficiarys email, in the body NOT as an attachment.

01-16-2008 Met in Argentina, started dating

07-03-2008 Moved in together

03-01-2011 Married;)

04-21-2011 Sent I-130

04-26-2011 Delivered 1:35p

04-28-2011 NOA1 E-mail, off to CSC

05-02-2011 NOA1 Hard copy, Priority date 4-28-2001

07-14-2011 NOA2 E-mail

I-130 Approved in 11 weeks!!!:)

***A break from paperwork, not quite ready to move to US, together in Buenos Aires and loving married life:))))

NVC JOURNEY

08-01-2011 Case recieved by NVC

04-19-2012 Paid IV and AOS fees online, PROCESSING

04-23-2012 AOS and IV status PAID

07-12-2012 Sent IV packet from Argentina FINALLY:))

07-18-2012 Sent my AOS packet to joint sponsor in US to attach her I-184

07-23-2012 IV Packet arrives at NVC!!!

07-31-2012 Called NVC and received e-mail, IV processed:))

08-07-2012 AOS overnighted via FED EX

08-08-2012 NVC receives AOS

08-14-2012 CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!

Patience, Acceptance, Surrender...

Timeline

So I can pretty much just scan the signed copy he faxes back to me and send it to NVC as an attachment right?

Yes....exactly correct...you can.

Just put your case number in subject line.

Then in the body of the email put beneficiary name and birthday....and petitioner name and birthday.

Attach the signed DS-3032 and send it off to NVC....no problem.

Timeline

I recommend the email format provided by Deeee. It worked like a charm for us and processes in about a week. Make sure and follow the format exactly, plugging in the correct information. The email should be sent from Beneficiarys email, in the body NOT as an attachment.

If you email the DS-3032 to NVC......No format to follow exactly and no need to mail from beneficiary's email

Works like a charm..... :thumbs:

Would it hurt to add the scan copied as an attachment besides inserting and following the template in the body of the e-mail? I just want to fly thru this stage without screwing anything up and delaying my case.

I have access to his e-mail so it wont be a problem for me to send the e-mail from his account

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Would it hurt to add the scan copied as an attachment besides inserting and following the template in the body of the e-mail? I just want to fly thru this stage without screwing anything up and delaying my case.

I have access to his e-mail so it wont be a problem for me to send the e-mail from his account

Yes it wont be a problem if you have access to his email, as far its sent from the beneficiary's email........... to be on the safe side DO NOT send it as an attachment just follow this http://www.visajourn...il_DS-3032_form and you will be just fine

Philippians 4 vs 6-7

Yes....exactly correct...you can.

Just put your case number in subject line.

Then in the body of the email put beneficiary name and birthday....and petitioner name and birthday.

Attach the signed DS-3032 and send it off to NVC....no problem.

Awesome....I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Now maybe somebody knows the answer to this...will he need to sign the DS-230 as well?

Also what did you guys do about obtaining the passport size picture to send in with the DS-230? Im thinking maybe he can take a picture on a white background and e-mail it me so I can print out here in the required size. Has anyone tried this? What has worked for you?

Sorry for all the questions but I just dont want to delay this process any longer than the time it originally takes just to get thru it.

Timeline

I guess I am oddball....but I love being oddball

I emailed the DS-3032 as an attachment, sent from petitioner's email. Had no problems. DS-3032 accepted.

But ultimately it is your choice how you want to do it...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Awesome....I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Now maybe somebody knows the answer to this...will he need to sign the DS-230 as well?

Also what did you guys do about obtaining the passport size picture to send in with the DS-230? Im thinking maybe he can take a picture on a white background and e-mail it me so I can print out here in the required size. Has anyone tried this? What has worked for you?

Sorry for all the questions but I just dont want to delay this process any longer than the time it originally takes just to get thru it.

Well i took the required size picture and sent it to him...... and yes he needs to to sign the DS-230. You can fill that out and send it to him, then he prints it out and signs and MAIL it back to you

Philippians 4 vs 6-7

I guess I am oddball....but I love being oddball

I emailed the DS-3032 as an attachment, sent from petitioner's email. Had no problems. DS-3032 accepted.

But ultimately it is your choice how you want to do it...

LOL different is good....I think ill follow the template and send the attachment as well, cant go wrong that way

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.