KY derby

will I get denial???

20 posts in this topic

Mitt Romney famously put his dog in a crate on the top of his car, and he just might be our next president. Don't worry.

Edited by Lorenzoid

12/31/2009 Married in the U.S. on K-1 visa

01/28/2010 received copy of marriage certificate (what a delay!)

02/01/2010 AOS (I-485/I-765/I-131/I-1145) package sent to USCIS via FedEx (Day 0)

02/02/2010 AOS package received at USCIS confirmed by FedEx (Day 1)

02/08/2010 NOA1 for I-485/I-765/I-131, noting Date of Receipt 02/02/2010 (Day 7)

02/10/2010 Biometrics Letter date, noting appointment on 02/26/2010 (Day 9)

02/23/2010 Notice of Transfer to CSC (Day 22)

02/26/2010 Completed Biometrics Appointment (Day 25)

03/01/2010 I-765 status first available on-line (Touch) (Day 28)

03/03/2010 I-485 status first available on-line (Touch) (Day 30)

04/12/2010 EAD Card Production Ordered (via text message and on-line) (Day 70)

04/12/2010 AP approved and mailed (status shown on-line) (Day 70)

04/17/2010 AP received in mail (Day 75)

04/19/2010 EAD Card received in mail (Day 77)

07/28/2010 AOS Card Production Ordered (via text message and on-line) (Day 177)

08/03/2010 Welcome Letter received in mail (Day 183)

08/06/2010 Green Card received in mail (Day 186)

04/30/2012 Remove Conditions (I-751) sent to USCIS

06/25/2012 Completed Biometrics Appointment

01/30/2013 Card Production Ordered

02/07/2013 Green Card received in mail

Thank you guys for the answers . It sure does make me feel a little better. I was planing on hiring an attorney to go with me to the interview, but changed my mind . I would do so if they will deny my citizenship application and I would need to appeal decision .

Edited by KY derby

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Strictly a local ordinance, Naperville, Il is that way, if you stop for gas, better pay at the pump, if you even run into the station to get a cup of coffee or pay inside, will nail you for leaving your pets in the vehicle. If you ask, can I put my dog on a leash and bring him in the store, say know. Only solution is don't stop in Naperville for gas, leadership is smoking crack or something.

O'Hare doesn't have that ordinance, took my shepherd with me to pick up my wife, was a cool cloudy day, so parked outside with all four windows cracked down a couple of inches and was in for over an hour. As usual, her plane was late. Wasn't a bit concerned about anyone stealing my car, not with him in there. And with a couple of inches, only way he could bite if someone stuck their hands in the windows.

Just a means for a city to raise money, the crooks, our town is just as bad, 70 buck fine for using a cell phone. But we have just two state roads and four county roads. Warning signs, a total of four of them are only on the state roads, quite small, and easy to miss. But making a lot of money with those 70 buck fines. Only thing they are accomplishing is keeping people away, never want to come back again. But what is one to do when you have idiots for leadership?

Hi all.. I have another silly question .. Since USCIS does criminal background check based on fingerprints, so if one haven't been arrested and taken a fingerprints so his criminal record is clear ? I am asking because I'm still very concerned about my situation . I haven't been arrested neither my fingerprints were taken . Do they only care about ppl with criminal record or they could also deny citizenship application if person have been cited (but his criminal record is clear) . Thanks in advance

Look, you are going to be fine. You told the truth, right? They will not deny your citizenship ONLY because you were cited. You did what you had to do, you filed the form correctly, you have not lied about the incident. People make mistakes, people pay fines. Just make sure that you have the proof that you "did your penance" and paid all the required fines (if any).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.