k_hudda

IR1 Got Today.. Question about the visa..

8 posts in this topic

Hello All,

Once again its me. Ok I received my passport today with IR1 visa on it. Now there is two things which bothering me. I dont understand the two things mentioned below. Hope this is normal or its vary case to case.

Any CR1/IR1 has the same thing on his/her visa or its just on my.

1) Annotation 212(g)(2)(B)

2) UPON ENDORSEMENT SERVES AS TEMPORARY I-551 EVIDENCING PERMANENT RESIDENCE FOR 1 YEAR.

One more thing, Can i go at POE and submit all the documents and come back here in canada to windup my things or what? Here in canada it will atleast take me 2 more months to windup. Can i do that?

Hope someone has answer or advise for this. Thanks for your help in advance.

Thanks,

K

Edited by k_hudda

I can't help you out with the first one, but all will have number 2 as the endorsement of your visa acts as your temporary green card until you receive the green card in hand.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

1) Annotation 212(g)(2) means from my understanding that you submitted a wavier for a denial and you are approved and that waiver terms are the 212 g and the two specific items that excluded you at the time of filing.

http://foia.state.gov/masterdocs/09FAM/0942081PN.PDF See section 8

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

So it means there is nothing to worry about it. Right

Thanks

1) Annotation 212(g)(2) means from my understanding that you submitted a wavier for a denial and you are approved and that waiver terms are the 212 g and the two specific items that excluded you at the time of filing.

http://foia.state.gov/masterdocs/09FAM/0942081PN.PDF See section 8

Mary

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

You should be fine as long as it is noted on the visa. It states that if that is not noted it can take time to verify your status. All the annotation does it state that something has been addressed and the visa issued per these items being overcome.

Mary

Edited by MaryandMian

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I got that same thing on my visa... it had something to do with not needing all the vaccanations...

there is nothing to worry about :no:

Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

I can't help you out with the first one, but all will have number 2 as the endorsement of your visa acts as your temporary green card until you receive the green card in hand.

I agree with Aussie, it says it is valid for 1 year because it is temporary measure until you recieve your 10 year green card...

Phew!!! glad I saw this because I was wondering the same thing as my passport arrived back yesterday and it has the second thing on it. So when we get Alan's back following his waiver approval it will also have something else on it to show the waiver has been approved, is that correct?????

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

CHERISH YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY AND DREAM TOMORROW

Life is like a song... Sing it.

Life is like a challenge... Pursue it.

Life is like a sacrifice... Offer it.

Life is love... Enjoy it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.