merijan

question about N400

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi everyone. I have not been on Visa Journey for awhile. My husband and I have finally saved enough money to appply for citzenship for him.

My questions are about the application :

on PART 8 G it asks how many times has your current spouse been married. (me) so do we include our marriage now ..If I have been married once before him do I put 2 or just the prev marriage .. 1???

and on PAER 9 information about your children:

Is that only children he has had? which is 0 or my three children that live with us?

Truth of Palestine

take time to watch , give yourself time to understand. Then make your conclusions.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=676280059

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=242259905

Hello,

Yes, you do include your current marriage + your previous marriage = 2.

For example, my US husband has been married only once (to me), and I put 1 for him. I cannot really put 0 there.

I am not so sure what to put for children.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

You put 2 as thats the total number of times you(the spouse) has been married.

For children, you put 0.

Edited by PathaN

IR5 For Parent

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone. I have not been on Visa Journey for awhile. My husband and I have finally saved enough money to appply for citzenship for him.

My questions are about the application :

on PART 8 G it asks how many times has your current spouse been married. (me) so do we include our marriage now ..If I have been married once before him do I put 2 or just the prev marriage .. 1???

and on PAER 9 information about your children:

Is that only children he has had? which is 0 or my three children that live with us?

ON QUESTION ABOUT CHILDREN:

YOU WILL PUT HIS CHILDREN AND YOUR CHILDREN.SINCE HE HAS NONE AND YOU HAVE THREE.YOU PUT THE NAMES OF YOUR THREE CHILDREN.

HOPE THIS HELPS.

GOOD LUCK!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

ON QUESTION ABOUT CHILDREN:

YOU WILL PUT HIS CHILDREN AND YOUR CHILDREN.SINCE HE HAS NONE AND YOU HAVE THREE.YOU PUT THE NAMES OF YOUR THREE CHILDREN.

HOPE THIS HELPS.

GOOD LUCK!

This is incorrect. You donot include your children as you are the US citizen spouse and your kids are not born from this marriage. You husband has no children outside of this marriage, nor do you have any children together, so you put "0".

I know this from experience as I have done the same for my application and all previous applications. My wife has a child from her previous marriage and we have never included her in any of our applications.

IR5 For Parent

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.