Cam

Back from Kazan

113 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Yesterday was the saddest day of my life. Left for the airport at 4 AM. It was freezing ### cold in Kazan, and the wind was blowing. My girlfriend stood out in the cold with a little jacket on, to see me off and watch me drive away. I ran back to her 4 or 5 times to hug her. She was still standing there when we drove away. Leaving her there was the hardest thing I've ever done

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday was the saddest day of my life. Left for the airport at 4 AM. It was freezing ### cold in Kazan, and the wind was blowing. My girlfriend stood out in the cold with a little jacket on, to see me off and watch me drive away. I ran back to her 4 or 5 times to hug her. She was still standing there when we drove away. Leaving her there was the hardest thing I've ever done

Ah so you picked one! Come on tell us more about the trip! :)

I remember going through the departure at Vladivostok and almost crying, was a sad day, indeed!

K-1 timeline

05/03/06: NOA1

06/29/06: IMBRA RFE Received

07/28/06: NOA2 received in the mail!

10/06/06: Interview

02/12/07: Olga arrived

02/19/07: Marc and Olga marry

02/20/07: DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS Timeline

03/29/07: NOA1

04/02/07: Notice of biometrics appointment

04/14/07: Biometrics appointment

07/10/07: AOS Interview - Passed.

Done with USCIS until 2009!

Ah so you picked one! Come on tell us more about the trip! :)

I remember going through the departure at Vladivostok and almost crying, was a sad day, indeed!

Took a couple tours of the city. Saw the Kremlin and a Monastary, really pretty places. Would not recommend riding the buses around town they hit pot holes that will chip your teeth. Couldn't go to Russia with having a beautiful Russian hooker, but that is another story.

So you got a girlfriend and got laid by a hooker? Or are they one of the same?

Your parents must be so proud.

Good grief.

10 year Green Card received, Next step is citizenship urgh!

When you meet the one you want to spend the rest of your life with,

you can't wait for the rest of your life to begin

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I just can't believe you. You are a disgrace.

Why are you even on VJ? You still haven't bought, I mean picked your wife yet have you?

Why are you even on VJ? You still haven't bought, I mean picked your wife yet have you?

OH MAN HERE WE GO AGAIN JEEEZ. How many guys go to Russia to get laid, probably everyone. If they say different they are lying.

How many are proud of it and tell an open forum about it???? Not many!

Sarah is right, you are a disgrace. But hopefully there's one out there for you.. who will screw you over.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Took a couple tours of the city. Saw the Kremlin and a Monastary, really pretty places. Would not recommend riding the buses around town they hit pot holes that will chip your teeth. Couldn't go to Russia with having a beautiful Russian hooker, but that is another story.
Wow! Welcome back Cam!

So, tell us more about this hooker. Did you meet her in Kazan, or Moscow, or somewhere else? How much did you pay? Was she good? Did she good kinky things with you? Did you have sex with the girlfriend too, or just the hooker? Did you try for the 3-way? Wow!! This is good stuff!! Tell us more, please.

Does the girlfriend know about the hooker? Or is the hooker now the girlfriend? Or do you now have two girlfriends? Will you marry the hooker? Tell us everything!!

Cheers!

AKDiver

Edited by akdiver

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Wow! Welcome back Cam!

So, tell us more about this hooker. Did you meet her in Kazan, or Moscow, or somewhere else? How much did you pay? Was she good? Did she good kinky things with you? Did you have sex with the girlfriend too, or just the hooker? Did you try for the 3-way? Wow!! This is good stuff!! Tell us more, please.

Does the girlfriend know about the hooker? Or is the hooker now the girlfriend? Or do you now have two girlfriends? Will you marry the hooker? Tell us everything!!

Cheers!

AKDiver

Can you go away now and never come back? Thanks!

Wow! Welcome back Cam!

Cheers!

AKDiver

Yes!! Please share!! I mean the kinkyness of a hooker is sooo much more important than the actually finding a wife part! Wife bah! who needs love eh?

You coulda saved a fortune tho, USA has hookers! Yes! I know! Weird huh?

AKDiver you sound like a college kid quizzing a frat brother on his conquests. Hey, maybe when Cam finds himself a russian piece of a$$, u could swap and compare notes? Now THAT would be fun! Be sure to record it for us all.

Your lack of respect for females abhors me

You guys are all funny!

Cam, welcome back to the States and to the VJ forum. When you get time, tell us more about what you did over there, how it all worked out, and clear up the hooker/girlfriend thing for the non-believers. Standing-by to hear the "pravda".....

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

OH MAN HERE WE GO AGAIN JEEEZ. How many guys go to Russia to get laid, probably everyone. If they say different they are lying.

Ummmmmmm, well no... I went to Russia five times... I didn't go to Russia any of those times ~to~ get laid.

In fact, my first fiancee, we didn't even sleep together my first trip over there...

Actually, I went to Russia to MEET someone and spend time with someone. It wasn't to "get laid".

When I did go there and meet someone I really liked and the chemistry was good, we had a good time together. Sometimes having a good time together included being intimate together. But I didn't make the trip in order TO get laid. So yeah, I "say different", and I'm not lying... but that's just me...

-- Dan

AKDiver you sound like a college kid quizzing a frat brother on his conquests. Hey, maybe when Cam finds himself a russian piece of a$$, u could swap and compare notes? Now THAT would be fun! Be sure to record it for us all.

Since you haven't been around here much, and are just dropping into the middle of a dialog, I think you'll find that AKDiver meant that as TOTALLY sarcastic. If you'd participated in this forum for a while, you'd know that.

But people love to drop into this forum and just fan their flames, it seems...

-- Dan

"We now return you to our regularly scheduled flame-throwing..."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ummmmmmm, well no... I went to Russia five times... I didn't go to Russia any of those times ~to~ get laid.

In fact, my first fiancee, we didn't even sleep together my first trip over there...

Actually, I went to Russia to MEET someone and spend time with someone. It wasn't to "get laid".

When I did go there and meet someone I really liked and the chemistry was good, we had a good time together. Sometimes having a good time together included being intimate together. But I didn't make the trip in order TO get laid. So yeah, I "say different", and I'm not lying... but that's just me...

-- Dan

Since you haven't been around here much, and are just dropping into the middle of a dialog, I think you'll find that AKDiver meant that as TOTALLY sarcastic. If you'd participated in this forum for a while, you'd know that.

But people love to drop into this forum and just fan their flames, it seems...

-- Dan

"We now return you to our regularly scheduled flame-throwing..."

I still haven't done any "laundry" with my fiancee'

YMMV

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Yes!! Please share!! I mean the kinkyness of a hooker is sooo much more important than the actually finding a wife part! Wife bah! who needs love eh? You coulda saved a fortune tho, USA has hookers! Yes! I know! Weird huh? AKDiver you sound like a college kid quizzing a frat brother on his conquests. Hey, maybe when Cam finds himself a russian piece of a$$, u could swap and compare notes? Now THAT would be fun! Be sure to record it for us all. Your lack of respect for females abhors me
You oviously do not know sarcasm when you see it. If you had bothered to read much of the material here, you would know how I feel about Cam and his ways.

Your lack of a clue abhors me.

Can you go away now and never come back? Thanks!
And who the hell are YOU to be spouting orders? Especially on this forum, you goddamned interloper. YOU can feel free to go away and never come back to our forum. Jezz - the nerve of some people. Maybe if you would bother to READ everthing we post instead of just enough to satisfy your preconceptions of what the people here are about, then you would be more informed on what some of the posts are actually about.

Dumbass.

Cheers!

AKDiver

Edited by akdiver

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

YOUR forum??? I didn't see your name over the door, sorry!

Aside from that, I have READ other topics that have been brought up in VJ's Russian forum, and have previously bitten my tongue. So just maybe it's you that needs to be hit with the sarcasm stick and not me :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.