lionbb

EP checklist?

9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Good evening,

After I spent 2 nights studying at his forums, I've come out this list to share with everyone. Can someone help me check if I have missed anything?

Send in 2 emails to NVCinquiry@state.gov

Subject Line: GZO#

AOS Packet – I864

• Bar-coded Cover Sheet**Question, for e-processing, do I still need to including this bar-coded cover sheet?

AOS Paid Receipt

• I-864 (Signed and Dated)

• Letter of Employment

• Letter of Explanation on Income dropped in 2011

• 2011 Tax Return/W2/Transcripts

• 2010 Tax Return/W2/ Transcripts

• 2009 Tax Return/W2/ Transcripts

• 6 Months Most Recent Paystubs

• Verification of Deposits

• Bank Statements

• Two Passport photo for beneficiary

• GUZ P-3 Supplemental Information sheet

Please process my petition at your earliest convenience and I am looking forward for an early approval. Please let me know if you need additional information. Thank you for your help.

IV Packet – DS 260

• Coversheet

• IV Fee Receipt Marked PAID

• Passport-sized photographs of the beneficiary

• DS260***Suggusted to get DS230 ready by the time you fill out DS260. SAMPLE: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/49845403/DS-260-screen-shots

• Birth Certificate White book ( translated, notarized and certified)

• Marriage Certificate White book ( translated, notarized and certified)

• 2 current passport photographs for beneficiary

• GUZ P-3 Supplemental Information sheet

• Evidence of Relationship (Skype/QQ/Phone conversation logs/Air tickets)**this only replies on my case. Someone mentioned this is the last chance that we can sumbit documents to NVC before they forward case to Guangzhou. I guess just email them whatever you have

Please process my petition at your earliest convenience and I am looking forward for an early approval. Please let me know if you need additional information. Thank you for your help.

oops, email to NVCElectronic@state.gov

Timeline

you must opt in first.

do nothing more till:

1. you actually OPT IN for EP and

2. you get confirmation that you have opted in, with the GZO # from NVC.

---

why are you utilizing the DS-260 ? Were you TOLD TO, specifically?

There has been only ONE OTHER GUZ IV filer that I know of, that was told to use the DS-260. All the rest have been the DS-230

----

GUZ P-3 Supplemental Information sheet goes with IV, not AOS.

--

IV - you are missing the police clearance certificate.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

1) Yeah, I OPTIN tonighted and I read your profile URL and it says about a week to get a new case #

**DS260**isn't that the same as DS230? I thought all EP users need to fill out this form instead.

I'm preparing my documents. Untill I get a GZO#, I took your advice - stay tunded!

Thanks Darnell for your quick reponse! I will revise my checklist.

Timeline

Canada and Mexico use the DS-260. Guangzhou uses the DS-230.

The DS-260 is collected online at a portal. The DS-230 , though electronic, is simply a fillable PDF form and is sent out via email, not used at a portal.

not everyone can efile, only certain consulates. you must first find out if it is an option for you.

I'm a thinking he's found out already.. :D :D :D

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

not everyone can efile, only certain consulates. you must first find out if it is an option for you.

hehehe...I can! thank godness! Darnell helped me got this one. :)

Canada and Mexico use the DS-260. Guangzhou uses the DS-230.

The DS-260 is collected online at a portal. The DS-230 , though electronic, is simply a fillable PDF form and is sent out via email, not used at a portal.

I'm a thinking he's found out already.. :D :D :D

YOU ROCK! (F)

oh one more question, do I need to include BAR-CODED for AOS packet?

Timeline

the aos bar coded coversheet is useful, many scan it in, include it. it's available for download AFTER the AOS fee bill is marked paid.

I assume you are meaning the AOS CoverSheet, that you DOWNLOADED already, which contains the BAR CODE.

you not need to place bar code on any other document for AOS, just include the cover sheet (that contains the bar code).

Edited by Darnell

Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.