ziatarik

Long journey finally Ends!

13 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear Visa journey Friends,

You know what happened today? sitting in office thought to log on visa journey website and while reading other members thoughts and experiences i received a call from American Express and a lady( i would not forget her tender voice) has given me a long long awaited good news, she said " sir your visa has arrived and collect it today".

What a nice day and what a coincident that i received this news while surfing visa journey.

A few days ago i was reading a mail posted by Eabbas and was so much sad of how "visa" thing halted life of so many couples. I pray for e.abbas that a good news would be arrived for them too. I dedicate my good news for eabbas today, God bless them with good news soon.

Well now some details about my case . i filed my case last year in Feb and interview was held in October. Every thing was fine but denied for visa and asked to establish domicile for my wife who left US in 2005 and we married and started to live in Pakistan. we submitted only my wife American driving license and a lease agreement of accommodation in November. After that there was a long silence and darkness. Finally my wife got angry and wrote a letter to embassy a ten days ago in which she stated that if my husband is not given visa i cannot leave for America as it would be impossible for me and my little kid to leave without husband.After this letter i got a good news. it is important to note that i was intend to leave America without family to settle in first. I guess immigration authorities didn't like the idea. When we showed them our journey together, perhaps they liked it and visa is issued.

Timeline

You know what happened today? sitting in office thought to log on visa journey website and while reading other members thoughts and experiences i received a call from American Express and a lady( i would not forget her tender voice) has given me a long long awaited good news, she said " sir your visa has arrived and collect it today".

What a nice day and what a coincident that i received this news while surfing visa journey.

A few days ago i was reading a mail posted by Eabbas and was so much sad of how "visa" thing halted life of so many couples. I pray for e.abbas that a good news would be arrived for them too. I dedicate my good news for eabbas today, God bless them with good news soon.

Well now some details about my case . i filed my case last year in Feb and interview was held in October. Every thing was fine but denied for visa and asked to establish domicile for my wife who left US in 2005 and we married and started to live in Pakistan. we submitted only my wife American driving license and a lease agreement of accommodation in November. After that there was a long silence and darkness. Finally my wife got angry and wrote a letter to embassy a ten days ago in which she stated that if my husband is not given visa i cannot leave for America as it would be impossible for me and my little kid to leave without husband.After this letter i got a good news. it is important to note that i was intend to leave America without family to settle in first. I guess immigration authorities didn't like the idea. When we showed them our journey together, perhaps they liked it and visa is issued.

That's wonderful news and thank you from the bottom of my heart for thinking of us.. it's all in Allah's timing and I know that one day every one of us will get thru this darkness and into the light just as you have!!! Congratulations and have a happy and healthy life!!!!

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

congrats

Timeline

Visa Mubarak! :)

Our Journey

Met: 02/25/2010

Married: 08/12/2010

I-130 sent: 02/11/2011

NOA1: 02/14/2011

Request for expedite: 02/24/2011

NOA2-I-130 APPROVED!: 03/16/2011

Interview date: 7/7/2011

Visa in Hand!!!! 09/21/2011

POE JFK 09/24/2011

w2sb096jc.png

8zWqm5.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

congrats.....

jkshrmfeqk.png

ooOcm7.png

event.png

Timeline

Congratulations :dance: and wish you all the best for your life. One question did your wife emailed them or actually wrote a letter?

Thanks, my wife actually wrote a letter and we sent in via american express. first express guy refused to send letter and than on my request he received and sent it to embassy.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

That is amazing news!!! Congratulations to you and your spouse and the best of luck to y'all in your new life in the US. Let's hope for an early resolution of all the other pending petitions and cases out there.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

ConGraTuLaTions :):dance::star:

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.