ann.sifsh

nvc case processings

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello everyone there,

I am new on this board. I got my CR1 approval in may and now my case is at NVC.

I am wondering that NVC has not yet asked me to send them my passport copy and police letter along with other documents. My husband whos my petition had sent his financial documents and I have authorized him as agent/address of my choice.

Can any one please tell me when to send my documents? Shall I send them now or does NVC ask me send them these documents.

I have read on this forum that ppl usually send the petitioner's financial douments like tax return along with all the documents of beneficiary like police report and copy of passport? Is it true?

Anyone please?

Edited by ann.sifsh

you have to pay first before sending the affidavit of support. you will receive an email or invoice before u can pay the said aos

Hello everyone there,

I am wondering that NVC has not yet asked me to send them my passport copy and police letter along with other documents. My husband whos my petition had sent his financial documents and I have authorized him as agent/address of my choice.

Can any one please tell me when to send my documents? Shall I send them now or does NVC ask me send them these documents.

I have read on this forum that ppl usually send the petitioner's financial douments like tax return along with all the documents of beneficiary like police report and copy of passport? Is it true?

Anyone please?

you have to pay first before sending the affidavit of support. you will receive an email or invoice before u can the said aos

Edited by sdee11

case3.jpg

*CONTINUATION

Received 221g(NBI with AKA)

Sept 5, 2012- sent requested document

Sept 6, 2012- Received doc at USEM by Mr. Leonilo Bernardino

Sept 10, 2012- called USEM and VISA WAS ISSUED

Sept 13, 2012- RECEIVED MY VISA

Sept 14, 2012- CFO seminar done(SMEF-COW)

SEPT 22, 2012- HAPPY FOREVER AFTER

Hello everyone there,

Anyone please?

Judging from your timeline, once the NVC accept your DS 3032 (choice of agent) they will invoice you the DS230 (IV bill). Once that is paid and appears as paid in the portal, print off the barcoded cover sheet and place it onto of your package before mailing. Once NvC receives it (assuming there are no issues) you should have case closed in about a week.

All the best.

USCIS Stage - 10 days total from package received to approved

03/09/12 - I-130 package sent

03/12/12 - package received

03/14/12 - NOA1 received via email

03/22/12 - APPROVED - NOA2 received via email - USC living abroad (8 days)

03/27/12 - NOA2 received in mail

NVC Stage - 34 days from case number to case complete - including messy RFE

04/17/12 - Case has arrived at NVC

04/27/12 - Case number received (25 days from approval)- sent DS3032 via email

05/02/12 - AOS bill received via email

05/03/12 - AOS bill paid via portal & DS3032 accepted

05/04/12 - IV bill received and paid. AOS bill appears as PAID.

05/05/12 - IV bill appears as PAID. Still waiting on replacement marriage certificate.

05/11/12 - DS230 and I864 packages (without marriage cert) sent to joint sponsor before being forwarded to NVC

05/16/12 - marriage cert sent direct to NVC

05/17/12 - I864 and DS230 sent to NVC overnight via fedex - received 05/18/12

05/25/12 - checklist for original marriage and divorce certificates - marriage certificate delivered to NVC

05/30/12 - divorce certificate delivered to NVC

05/31/12 - AOS package accepted - thrilled!

06/01/12 - CASE COMPLETE!!!!!! (email received)

06/07/12 - Interview Date Assigned

06/08/12 - emailed Sydney IV to request earlier appointment - approved 07/03/12

07/11/12 - INTERVIEW DATE - APPROVED

10/06/12 - POE LAX (then onto Seattle)

121 DAYS FROM PETITION TO APPROVAL

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

THANKS ALOT!

My husband has received an email saying that NVC has recieved and processed our DS3032(choice of agent/address).

But this email has no bar code...? do you mean to say that NVC will send another email with cover pages?

regards!

oh i got it> Its 3032 IV bill that youre talking about.

thanks a million:)

Edited by ann.sifsh

oh sorry i missed that you already paid aos. iv fee invoice will be next ;)

case3.jpg

*CONTINUATION

Received 221g(NBI with AKA)

Sept 5, 2012- sent requested document

Sept 6, 2012- Received doc at USEM by Mr. Leonilo Bernardino

Sept 10, 2012- called USEM and VISA WAS ISSUED

Sept 13, 2012- RECEIVED MY VISA

Sept 14, 2012- CFO seminar done(SMEF-COW)

SEPT 22, 2012- HAPPY FOREVER AFTER

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Hello everyone there,

I am not trying to be Picky and I totaly understand what you saying...but your I-130 petition was approved from USCIS not CR-1

During NVC phase, we have to submit 2 packages, Affidavit of Support (AOS) and Immigrant Visa (IV). But you ( petitioner or applicant) have to pay processing fee and Status has to be "PAID" before sending those documents. Generally, AOS bill is ready to pay earlier than IV bill. You can check the status of payment on

https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/signon.aspx

Edited by navchusu11

[b][color="#FF0000"]USCIS Journey[/color][/b]
06/25/2011 - Married @ native country
Mid of August: Filled N400
Mid Of October : Filled I -130 ( LPR F2A)
10/17/2011 : NOA1
12/08/2011 : Oath Ceremoney for N400, Boston @ 12:00 pm
12/08/2011 : [b]Called VSC to Upgrade the Case [color="#FF0000"]( LPR F2A to CR-1)[/color] @ 3pm[/b]
12/12/2011 : Email Confirmation of Upgrade
[color="#008000"][b]04/14/2012 : NOA2[/color][/b]([i]Can't Express how happy I was and relieved from A Long WAITING GAME.....but everyone has to go through it......)[/i]

[color="#FF0000"][b]NVC Journey[/b][/color]

04/24/2012---Case number and IIN received, Email address Provided of both petitionner and benificiary
04/24/2012---DS 3032 emailed to NVC
04/26/2012---AOS fee bill paid
04/27/2012---AOS fee bill shows " PAID"
04/30/2012---AOS package sent
05/02/2012---DS 3032 accepted
05/02/2012---IV fee bill invoiced
05/04/2012---IV fee bill shows " PAID"
05/04/2012---IV package sent
05/11/2012---AOS Reviewed and Accepted
05/14/2012---IV package Reviewed and Accepted

[b][color="#2E8B57"]05/15/2012--------Case Complete[/color][/b] [color="#FF00FF"] [[i]([s]Wow....!!!!!! Wait....Ouch...Did i miss "Interview Scheduling" process for this month by day or 2 days??[/s]?)[/color][/i]

06/06/2012-----[b]Interview Date Assigned[/b]

[b][color="#FF0000"]Medical / Consulate / POE[/color][/b]
06/08/2012-----Medical Exam
06/15/2012-----Case Forwarded to Embassy
06/24/2012-----1st Marriage Anniversary
07/10/2012-----Interview date: [b][color="#00BFFF"]APPROVED[/color][/b]
07/17/2012-----[i][b][color="#2E8B57"]Boston,MA [/color][/b][/i]

THANKS ALOT!

My husband has received an email saying that NVC has recieved and processed our DS3032(choice of agent/address).

But this email has no bar code...? do you mean to say that NVC will send another email with cover pages?

regards!

oh i got it> Its 3032 IV bill that youre talking about.

thanks a million:)

You got it!

Now go onto the payment portal and pay that bill. As soon as it appears as PAID in the portal you can post your IV package. Make sure you include original civil documents with this package (marriage, birth, etc). Also be sure to print off the bar coded cover sheet from the payment portal and make that the first page of your package. In addition to this make sure you have the original signature of the beneficiary on the form - sign part one one, not part two but make sure you still send part two.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

All the best.

USCIS Stage - 10 days total from package received to approved

03/09/12 - I-130 package sent

03/12/12 - package received

03/14/12 - NOA1 received via email

03/22/12 - APPROVED - NOA2 received via email - USC living abroad (8 days)

03/27/12 - NOA2 received in mail

NVC Stage - 34 days from case number to case complete - including messy RFE

04/17/12 - Case has arrived at NVC

04/27/12 - Case number received (25 days from approval)- sent DS3032 via email

05/02/12 - AOS bill received via email

05/03/12 - AOS bill paid via portal & DS3032 accepted

05/04/12 - IV bill received and paid. AOS bill appears as PAID.

05/05/12 - IV bill appears as PAID. Still waiting on replacement marriage certificate.

05/11/12 - DS230 and I864 packages (without marriage cert) sent to joint sponsor before being forwarded to NVC

05/16/12 - marriage cert sent direct to NVC

05/17/12 - I864 and DS230 sent to NVC overnight via fedex - received 05/18/12

05/25/12 - checklist for original marriage and divorce certificates - marriage certificate delivered to NVC

05/30/12 - divorce certificate delivered to NVC

05/31/12 - AOS package accepted - thrilled!

06/01/12 - CASE COMPLETE!!!!!! (email received)

06/07/12 - Interview Date Assigned

06/08/12 - emailed Sydney IV to request earlier appointment - approved 07/03/12

07/11/12 - INTERVIEW DATE - APPROVED

10/06/12 - POE LAX (then onto Seattle)

121 DAYS FROM PETITION TO APPROVAL

Dear I am also from Pakistan and my husband is in USA...jugding my case and now I feel so well versed in this process I would suggest you to download the form DS230 and Fill out your information whatever required there, sign it yourself, prepare your police certificate (it is valid for 6months so dnt worry you will get your NVC request within this time), URDU nikkah nama Original, Translation of Nikkah nama, make the copies of all of them and notarized as well, Get the photocopy of the pasport plus your 4 photographs (extra in case your husband needs it) make a file of all the docs and send it your husband as soon as possible...once you pay the fees online there the notification section would say to download information and send it along woth the cover letter whicih is also attached in the fees payment link and in this way you can save your time. Please dont waste your time trust me my lawyer wasted all my time and I did all the things myself ...we have not fired our lawyer but I got all the information myself online if I owuld have done in the forst place till now I would hav gt my interview date..please do not hesitate to contact me for any further information.

Dear I am also from Pakistan and my husband is in USA...jugding my case and now I feel so well versed in this process I would suggest you to download the form DS230 and Fill out your information whatever required there, sign it yourself, prepare your police certificate (it is valid for 6months so dnt worry you will get your NVC request within this time), URDU nikkah nama Original, Translation of Nikkah nama, make the copies of all of them and notarized as well, Get the photocopy of the pasport plus your 4 photographs (extra in case your husband needs it) make a file of all the docs and send it your husband as soon as possible...once you pay the fees online there the notification section would say to download information and send it along woth the cover letter whicih is also attached in the fees payment link and in this way you can save your time. Please dont waste your time trust me my lawyer wasted all my time and I did all the things myself ...we have not fired our lawyer but I got all the information myself online if I owuld have done in the forst place till now I would hav gt my interview date..please do not hesitate to contact me for any further information.

OH yes original birth certificate too.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.