Kitty Nguyen

I130 over one year not yet aproved

5 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

My case is F2A with PD: April 18, 2011. My husband apply this form over one year past but still did not get the approval from the USCIS. Any one please help me how to contact to the USCIS except by direct phone? Do you have another way to know about my process? Why it still pending untill now? We are very worried about my case. Please help us!

Thank you very much!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

you can try calling the customer service number 1-800-375-5283 for live person ,click change of addressyou should get a live person or after you dial the number dial 123, or you can e. mail them about your case,1-130-INQUIRIES.TSC@DHS.GOV GOOD LUCK.

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Don't panic because it took a year for our's to be approved. We applied in August 2010 and got approved in August 2011. I actually called the USCIS headquarters to make an inquiry in June and then I was sent a letter saying that they are reviewing it. Then I got a letter at the beginning of August saying that I should hear back from them soon and 2 weeks later I got my approval. It's another story that USCIS printed the wrong priority date and I had to go back and forth between NVC and USCIS to have it amended. :bonk:

I don't have the USCIS headquarter number but someone from this forum gave it to me last year. Give them a call and tell them that you have not heard from them in a year. Don't worry it will be approved.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Don't panic because it took a year for our's to be approved. We applied in August 2010 and got approved in August 2011. I actually called the USCIS headquarters to make an inquiry in June and then I was sent a letter saying that they are reviewing it. Then I got a letter at the beginning of August saying that I should hear back from them soon and 2 weeks later I got my approval. It's another story that USCIS printed the wrong priority date and I had to go back and forth between NVC and USCIS to have it amended. :bonk:

I don't have the USCIS headquarter number but someone from this forum gave it to me last year. Give them a call and tell them that you have not heard from them in a year. Don't worry it will be approved.

Thank you so much for your words of comfort. You are very lucky. I dont want to call them by direct phone because I am really not sure of my English. Did you sent a letter to them at the same email address 1-130-INQUIRIES.TSC@DHS.GOV? I just sent to them yesterday also. Hope so we can get approved from them soon. God bless you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.