PD is Current.

August 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

604 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Thank you for the information.

But i have submitted all these documents along with AOS. NVC confirmed that my husband's case is compelted in USA and moved to India and waiting for visa availability. I have sent them last 3 years tax return plus my job letter and pay stubs.

You think my husband should have a file for all these documents in India during an interview. For Ex. my tax returns, job letter and etc.

You guys are great help.

Yeah. Even though I had submitted everything to NVC, now that our PD is getting close to being current-26 March 2010, I sent my husband all updated documents in Albania so that he has them for the interview in case they ask. It is better to have more than they need than not enough. Good luck to you.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

us come--28oct 2012

dmv permit test-05nov 2012

driving test-13nov2012

license receive-24nov12

debit card receive-25nov12

green card receive-27nov12

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

what's up with the 2.5 months bullshit!

Very disappointing!!!

Well, on the bright side it's at LEAST moving.

I hate the new title of the Sep Thread, they merged mine to a stupid thread.

Up to 2.5 months it was real bullshit. And i guess all year it will move month to month.im not expecting any jumps. I don't even believe to NVC bullshit predictions like they sad up to 2.5 months. They barely making 1 month movement

Timeline

Up to 2.5 months it was real bullshit. And i guess all year it will move month to month.im not expecting any jumps. I don't even believe to NVC bullshit predictions like they sad up to 2.5 months. They barely making 1 month movement

i think its wise not to expect huge movement in cut off date atleast in sept 2012 vb.....lets hope new visa numbers (fiscal yr 2013) may make change in movement speed...also keep in mind 2010 later half had huge filling in f2a....so it adds more unpredicability..

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My wife is just called...........SHE'S APPROVED...

Thanks to all my VJ FRIENDS..JHP, KUMBAHARA, LISTETIA, RICARDO, QASIR, ATHENAJUNE, MRS. PJ..lll

I'm so happy.Thanks to Almighty Allah...

My wife is in her way to hotel room. I will post details later.

From the deep core of my heart i congratulate you i already told you that your wife will get it on same day i am not astronomy experts i predict any thing on fact and past interview review that almost al shows 99% women get it same day until unless some documents are not required august vb out and its march 15 2010 i hope that the spet will cover mine and i will hear some good news in ramzan from the nvc

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

i think its wise not to expect huge movement in cut off date atleast in sept 2012 vb.....lets hope new visa numbers (fiscal yr 2013) may make change in movement speed...also keep in mind 2010 later half had huge filling in f2a....so it adds more unpredicability..

Hey, You keep on saying second half of 2010 had huge filing under F2A category. Do you have any evidence?? If you see more number of applications that includes all categories on top of it we dont know how many became citizens and how many are other than F2A category. It is always better to maintain low expectation rather disappointed. It seems we can stick to 4-6 months movement for the rest of the year.

Spouse Priority Date: 10/15/2010

Case Completed: 08/30/2011

Interview Feb 06 2013

Timeline

Hey, You keep on saying second half of 2010 had huge filing under F2A category. Do you have any evidence?? If you see more number of applications that includes all categories on top of it we dont know how many became citizens and how many are other than F2A category. It is always better to maintain low expectation rather disappointed. It seems we can stick to 4-6 months movement for the rest of the year.

there is logic behind that....we all know that f2a had huge forward movement in 2010...due to that many people who were H1B and got green card in 2010 and 2009 had decided to adjust status of their spouse and children under f2a....and we all know most of them are not citizen uptil now....not only H1B but many other people who dont want to file under f2a had been adviced to file under f2a...i hope this will clear your doubt...

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Timeline

FYI- Most of H1-Bs for example, India/China, are backlogged and brought their spouses under H4 visas. So when the so called H1B got their GC, their spouses also got GC. Remember most of the H1Bs get GC thro EB2/EB3, and that backlogged all the time.

Your logic does not make a whole lot of sense unless we know the quantifiable numbers of F2A in second half of 2010.

So guys stopping repeating this noise again and again unless you dont have a specific data

there is logic behind that....we all know that f2a had huge forward movement in 2010...due to that many people who were H1B and got green card in 2010 and 2009 had decided to adjust status of their spouse and children under f2a....and we all know most of them are not citizen uptil now....not only H1B but many other people who dont want to file under f2a had been adviced to file under f2a...i hope this will clear your doubt...

PD: 12/09/2010; Visa Approved: 04/29/2013

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

I dont understand your logic. Who will wait to get married until they get green card. All H1B/F1/L1/J1 whatever 1 are able to bring their spouses and kids as dependents.

"not only H1B but many other people who dont want to file under f2a had been adviced to file under f2a" i have no idea what you are trying to say,.

Bottom line you dont know how many F2A applications filed during second half of 2010?? Do you agree. dont just shoot something as you assume. I hope priority dates move between 4-6 weeks.

Spouse Priority Date: 10/15/2010

Case Completed: 08/30/2011

Interview Feb 06 2013

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.