PD is Current.

August 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

604 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dear Friends,

I just found this forum. When I browse thru it , it is indeed very helpful and lot of help.

I need some help from our informed member regarding my case.I am in US since 2006 in F1 visa. I married to my wife, who is greencard holder in 2009 and we have two kids by now. I filled for Adjustment of status in 2010 and I-130 approved in August of 2010,so My PD is August 24 2010. Last time when it was about to current, there was retrogation and since than I am waiting. I have always maintained my student status.

My question is, is there any other benefit of being in the US ??

WAT DO U MEAN..? NOTHIN IS FREE

Do I have to keep maintaining my status as a student ??

YES ...YES,IF U CANT YOU MUST GO HOME TO BE PROCESSED.

Is there a way to get work Authorization ??

OH NO.. NO WAY

Please share your insight

Thanks

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: Timeline

Dear Friends,

I just found this forum. When I browse thru it , it is indeed very helpful and lot of help.

I need some help from our informed member regarding my case.I am in US since 2006 in F1 visa. I married to my wife, who is greencard holder in 2009 and we have two kids by now. I filled for Adjustment of status in 2010 and I-130 approved in August of 2010,so My PD is August 24 2010. Last time when it was about to current, there was retrogation and since than I am waiting. I have always maintained my student status.

My question is, is there any other benefit of being in the US ??

Do I have to keep maintaining my status as a student ??

Is there a way to get work Authorization ??

Please share your insight

Thanks

you can apply for OPT if u haven't on yur F1 status

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello Friends,

Mumbai(India) consulate declared list of interview dates in August.

I think they will revise this list as it shows dates up to 14th of August..

Still have some hope... oh God please help us!!! :star:

PD 29th March, 2010.

All the best friends.. just 2days for VB.. :thumbs:

Timeline

Mumbai Consulate scheduled up to 14th Aug plus Aug 27th and 31st- there are only 3 F2A applicants in the whole list. I believe thats done for August.

Hello Friends,

Mumbai(India) consulate declared list of interview dates in August.

I think they will revise this list as it shows dates up to 14th of August..

Still have some hope... oh God please help us!!! :star:

PD 29th March, 2010.

All the best friends.. just 2days for VB.. :thumbs:

PD: 12/09/2010; Visa Approved: 04/29/2013

Timeline

Mumbai Consulate scheduled up to 14th Aug plus Aug 27th and 31st- there are only 3 F2A applicants in the whole list. I believe thats done for August.

yes, there are just three F2A interviews.!!!

but Many times i found that they update the schedule list after 15th of so and so month..

it is sure that we don't have any mail or letter so we are not the lucky one but consulate will update for August.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

but Many times i found that they update the schedule list after 15th of so and so month..

it is sure that we don't have any mail or letter so we are not the lucky one but consulate will update for August.

I am trying to check the list for the US Consulate in Albania, but I did not find anything. How did you check yours? Maybe is the same thing. Thanks

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

it is sure that we don't have any mail or letter so we are not the lucky one but consulate will update for Aug

But they seclude only 6 interviews after Aug 14 ??????????

Timeline

I am trying to check the list for the US Consulate in Albania, but I did not find anything. How did you check yours? Maybe is the same thing. Thanks

No,,not same things, you have to check yours from Albania,

but if you want to see or clear your doubt go through http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/interview_appt_schedule.html

Timeline

but if you want to see or clear your doubt go through http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/interview_appt_schedule.html

Yeahhh. I know that but I meant the process might be the same

Timeline

Thanks anyway....Albania does not have that available

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.