Beauty for Ashes

Love on Vacation

46 posts in this topic

I watched the whole vid. I was horrified by all of it. Even without the children and grandchild tagging along, the women and men are nasty.

The daughter is already promiscuous and the boy? Well, I'm afraid the world will have another woman hater on its hands. Those poor children :(

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

A nuh rasta dem... a rent a dread dat. Fiyah !

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Not sure what your point is on this....but we shouldn't pass judgement on anyone. I have a small feeling you may stir up the caribbean folks on here. While my fiance is not a rasta, he is from Jamaica. This site is to help people along their journey with bringing people in which they love to them. What does this post have to do with that? No need to answer that.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

British Women seeking sex partners in Turkey is meaningless for stuff in/about VJ. Just saying.

However - can this pairing be shifted for American Women and Moroccan Men, for example? If so, then is possible that many things are similar. Then it's useful to share this info on a 'immigrate to USA' DIY web portal, such as this one.

Maybe.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Timeline

I watched the whole vid. I was horrified by all of it. Even without the children and grandchild tagging along, the women and men are nasty.

The daughter is already promiscuous and the boy? Well, I'm afraid the world will have another woman hater on its hands. Those poor children :(

English women going crazy on vacation isnt a shock to me. But I never saw 50 year olds hooking up with 20 year olds with their grandkids in tow. I remember back in 1984 being in Portugal and all the english tourists were sloppy drunk and took off with the bar crew and would show up desheveled. But I never remember any of them marrying them or anyone going back home. Back in 1984, no one had internet and when I travelled, I dont even remember meeting anyone from Algeria or Morocco or any mena for that fact in Paris, which at that point I had been to maybe 12 to 15 times. The first mena people I met in my life I met in Greece in 1985 and it was only a few. I think the advent of the internet (and how the world is so close now) is why you see all of this. Especially much older women travelling and hooking up with guys. Its become a lot more common and in some ways, a lot more socially acceptable. Both of the women in the video were married to turkish men they met in that city. I was gasping when she said WEll I thought he was 30 but he was only 23..Then they go right back there every time they go on vacation. We dont have a turkey near here LOL so women dont fly out to do this from here.... I just think there are a lot less inhibitions and a lot more access because of the internet

British Women seeking sex partners in Turkey is meaningless for stuff in/about VJ. Just saying.

However - can this pairing be shifted for American Women and Moroccan Men, for example? If so, then is possible that many things are similar. Then it's useful to share this info on a 'immigrate to USA' DIY web portal, such as this one.

Maybe.

Last time I checked, Turkey was part of our mena group and we have people married to turks who post in here. I cant see why this video is so offensive, the women both married men from there that they met on vacation and the men immigrated to the UK. The second video, the woman talks about the guy finding someone to marry so that her son can have a better life. They are dominican by the way, not Jamaican

"Hee Hee" what?? Find something else to do to pass your time!

they guy isnt jamaican.. I have a rent a dread video I could post if you would like?

Whats wrong with the videos?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

sex tourism is great. There is a healthy business around the border towns in North American.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

They're all consenting adults.

Sisters are doing it for themselves !!

exactly...

sex tourism is great. There is a healthy business around the border towns in North American.

I wouldnt know. I live in Florida.. although it feels like a border town most of the time with everyone here from just about everywhere else

Maybe.

Turkey is considered mena. Its muslim and considered near eastern if not middle eastern.

And you could very well make a tremendous amount of comparisons..

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Last time I checked, Turkey was part of our mena group and we have people married to turks who post in here. I cant see why this video is so offensive, the women both married men from there that they met on vacation and the men immigrated to the UK. The second video, the woman talks about the guy finding someone to marry so that her son can have a better life. They are dominican by the way, not Jamaican

they guy isnt jamaican.. I have a rent a dread video I could post if you would like?

Whats wrong with the videos?

Did you watch the video? It's about Jamaica. And I said you would stir up the caribbean folks. I'm done with this topic. I dont see how these are helpful or what point some of you are trying to make. If you make comments or post things like this, in my opinion, you are passing judgement where we found love. I just dont think it's cool. But hey...who am I to judge? Hee Hee! :rofl: