lai1982

PLS HELP ME OR ANY ADVICE HERE ON VJ FRIENDS..... KABABAYAN

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

any advice here on VJ friends, so hopefully by month of june or july our NOA2 will arrive.... want to know from here any advice or tips for medical exam........ just stress and pressure about it worried if i take medical exam approved... i know that i dont have any worries but we all know that .. we cant say about it what will happen or result.... its better to have check up here first or what... hope someone will help me ... so anxious about the next2x steps...... a big thnaks....... mabuhay/// god bless us all

What are you worried about?

My Journey:

We met through a study-abroad program in Shanghai, China in August of 2009

We got engaged March of 2010

I received my K1 VISA in 6 months (June-December 2010)

We were married 04/02/2011
I received my conditional 2-year greencard (AOS) in 2.5 months with no interview (April-June 2011)

Our son was born 02/03/2013

I received my masters degree in Speech-Language Pathology 04/17/2013

I received my 10-year greencard (ROC) in 3 months with no interview (March-June 2013)

My husband returned from deployment 06/20/2013

My naturalization journey took 4 months (April-August 2014)

I became a US citizen on 08/01/2014

Received passport in 3 weeks (regular processing)

Thank you, VJ! smile.png

Timeline

My fiancee had an x-ray and her son had a TB skin test a few weeks ago just to give us some peace of mind. All was clear. It was worth it to us to have them done.

May your visa journey be smooth and speedy.

ENGAGED TO TROPICALROSE

ringhands4.jpg

Timeline

any advice here on VJ friends, so hopefully by month of june or july our NOA2 will arrive.... want to know from here any advice or tips for medical exam........ just stress and pressure about it worried if i take medical exam approved... i know that i dont have any worries but we all know that .. we cant say about it what will happen or result.... its better to have check up here first or what... hope someone will help me ... so anxious about the next2x steps...... a big thnaks....... mabuhay/// god bless us all

hi,

we have the same feelings when i was waiting for my medical exam. But when your there, you cannot feel any pressure.. as long as you know, you are physically fit. You will be ok.

God bless!

too much stress and worries cant help u ,just relax as long as u know u are healthy,nothing to worry about..Goodluck and Godbless :) :) :)

Timeline

stress is not healthy for you. get it done if you really wanna be certain otherwise if you know you have a healthy lifestyle just take vits and fresh milk dont smoke get enough rest dont get sick and youll be fine

Earn a $15 Gift Card!http://refer.xoom.com/a/clk/2BjwkwUse ENJOYDEC code to send free :)

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Do you have medical issues that have you worried? If not, relax...

Get the medical a week or two before your interview at the embassy, if something comes up then handle it and reschedule your interview if needed.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

My fiancee had an x-ray and her son had a TB skin test a few weeks ago just to give us some peace of mind. All was clear. It was worth it to us to have them done.

:thumbs: This is a good idea as some people do get surprises that can set them back for a couple of months when they are tested for TB. If you have had a somewhat recent physical, are sure of your health, and have nothing suggestive to the contrary, there isn't anything to worry about. If you are unsure or just need that peace of mind, get checked out beforehand.

Our K-1 and AOS Journey

05/12-05/22/10-met my sweetheart and family(had lots of fun!)
12/13-12/26/11-met again for engagement/Christmas
04/10/12-I-129F petition sent
04/13/12-USPS delivery confirmation
04/18/12-NOA1 text/email
04/21/12-NOA1(receipt 04/17/12)
10/10/12-NOA2 text
10/15/12-NOA2 letter received
10/27/12-NVC letter received
11/28/12-Medical Exam-PASSED
12/07/12-K-1 Interview-APPROVED

02/12/13-POE-Atlanta
03/04/13-Wedding
03/27/13-AOS,EAD,AP delivered
04/03/13-NOAs text/email
04/08/13-NOAs received
04/26/13-Biometrics appointment(walk-in done 04/17)

06/03/13-EAD card production/AP post decision approval

06/10/13-EAD/AP combo card received

04/04/14-AOS card production/decision

04/11/14-NOA2 welcome to the USA

04/12/14-Received GC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I'm so sorry, but F-1 visa types (as you've set in yer profile) not do this particular path.

Studying yer timeline leads me to believe that yer on the K-1 visa path, however.

K-1 Visa? Manila IV?

OMG - you must (repeat - MUST) to study Wally G's stuff.

click this link -> Wally G http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=367487&view=findpost&p=5369357

and study all.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

There is no advice or tips to give you about the medical -- other than show up and get it done.

From this "just stress and pressure about it worried if i take medical exam approved" to this "i know that i dont have any worries but we all know that .. we cant say about it what will happen or result....

OP, why on earth are you worried, unless you know you have a medical condition that would make you inadmissible. If you're healthy, then stop with the needless worrying, stress and pressure -- relax. You said so yourself "i dont have any worries."

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.