aaroon

walk in biometrics in new york state

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hi everyone ,

I have my bio-metric appointment for June 4th at Brooklyn ASC, but my work is being bitchy about letting me go that day, not even for few hours. So, I have to either re-schedule it or try an early walk in. I am wondering if anybody knows whats the best day of the week to try your luck at Brooklyn office, Cuz I am gonna use a leave without pay to try my luck.

Also, what about other ASCs in new york like Hicksville, Holtsville, Manhattan, Port chester, Woodside ny, Just in case I get turned away by Brooklyn office ????

Also, does anybody know the phone number to call brooklyn ASC ?

All inputs would be highly appreciated

ROC timeline

I-751 package sent - 04/21/12

Checks cashed - 04/26/12

NOA1 received - 04/27/12 dated 04/24/12

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Belarus
Timeline

Calling ASC won't help, they are useless on the phone. You have to show up at the assigned ASC otherwise the other office will reject you because they do not serve you and your address (USCIS put your in a specific ASC's system and they scan the letter to validate you are real :) ).

When I lived in Atlanta I went early morning on Monday for AOS and for ROC in Chicago Wed afternoon is the best time. Both times worked fine. I saw that many people say that Wed is the best day for walk ins. The other problem is to figure out what is the slowest time for them. Good luck and hope they will let you in! Keep us posted :thumbs:

AOS from B1/B2:

January 12 - I-130 & I-485 Delivered

January 24 - Both checks cashed

January 26 - Both NoAs received

February 9 - Biometrics letter received

February 17 - Biometrics appointment

January 18 - Green Card Ordered (No Interview)

January 22 - Green Card Mailed

Hi everyone ,

I have my bio-metric appointment for June 4th at Brooklyn ASC, but my work is being bitchy about letting me go that day, not even for few hours. So, I have to either re-schedule it or try an early walk in. I am wondering if anybody knows whats the best day of the week to try your luck at Brooklyn office, Cuz I am gonna use a leave without pay to try my luck.

Also, what about other ASCs in new york like Hicksville, Holtsville, Manhattan, Port chester, Woodside ny, Just in case I get turned away by Brooklyn office ????

Also, does anybody know the phone number to call brooklyn ASC ?

All inputs would be highly appreciated

You can only go to designated ASC which is written on your Bio App. letter.

The majority of ASCs will accept the walk-ins, but sometimes they don't especially if they are overwhelmingly busy.

I do not know about the Brooklyn ASC particularly. If I were you I would try my luck by being extra polite to the working personnel over there. Good luck !.....

"Patience is the key to the paradise (US Citizenship, in our case)"

• 1 year later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.