D&Q

I-130 approved. whats next?

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Hello everyone!

Me and my hubby I-130 form has been approved on May 10. Can someone please tell me what is the next process so we can get the things ready and be ahead of the game. Thanks! :]

ROC Timeline:

August 22, 2014: Sent I-751

August 25, 2014: NOA1 received

September 5, 2014: Received Biometrics Appointment Letter

September 19, 2014: Biometrics Appointment

cpa2y0ku2k8x.png

Nvc

Flow chart

http://www.visajourney.com/examples/NVC_Process_Flowchart_v1-2.pdf

Call for nvc case number. Do not wait.

Beneficiary can send from their email or post mail. A ds3032.

That is first form.

It took 8 weeks to receive from nvc in mail. Do not wait. Download and send or email when you get your nvc case number.

Edited by Bule&Cantik

Timeline

Nvc

Flow chart

http://www.visajourney.com/examples/NVC_Process_Flowchart_v1-2.pdf

Call for nvc case number. Do not wait.

Beneficiary can send from their email or post mail. A ds3032.

That is first form.

It took 8 weeks to receive from nvc in mail. Do not wait. Download and send or email when you get your nvc case number.

Since I received my approval on May 10, should I call the NVC now to get my case number or wait a little bit more?

ROC Timeline:

cpa2y0ku2k8x.png

Since I received my approval on May 10, should I call the NVC now to get my case number or wait a little bit more?

doubt NVC has it in system yet. but it is only the cost of a phone call and the 15 minutes spent on "hold" to find out.

if it were me, yes....call. get your NVC case number so you can send the ds3032.

in the meantime, if you havent already, get the documents gathered up that NVC will want for the I864 and the ds230

NVC likes originals, not copies

Timeline

doubt NVC has it in system yet. but it is only the cost of a phone call and the 15 minutes spent on "hold" to find out.

if it were me, yes....call. get your NVC case number so you can send the ds3032.

in the meantime, if you havent already, get the documents gathered up that NVC will want for the I864 and the ds230

NVC likes originals, not copies

I haven't received any documents from the NCV like the ds3032.

ROC Timeline:

cpa2y0ku2k8x.png

I haven't received any documents from the NCV like the ds3032.

do NOT wait for docs

our case was entirely completed at NVC and already sent to Embassy before the first doc arrived at my wife's house (ds3032)

we would have wasted about 2 months, had we waited.

call....get your NVC case number., as soon as you got it, submit the ds 3032.........or waste 2 months....your call

Timeline

do NOT wait for docs

our case was entirely completed at NVC and already sent to Embassy before the first doc arrived at my wife's house (ds3032)

call....get your NVC case number., as soon as you got it, submit the ds 3032.........or waste 2 months....your call

I just called the NVC today for my case number and the lady told me they hadn't received my case yet from the service center, to try calling in a couple of days.

ROC Timeline:

cpa2y0ku2k8x.png

Timeline

do NOT wait for docs

Wow I just saw your timeline and you already have an interview date next month nice! I will follow your advice on calling NVC again and again until I get my case number so the process can move quick.

ROC Timeline:

cpa2y0ku2k8x.png

NVC usually says to wait 15 business days from the USCIS approval date to the time they have it in their system. Some take longer, some get theirs pretty quickly. I'd give it a week and start calling everyday.

Timeline

NVC usually says to wait 15 business days from the USCIS approval date to the time they have it in their system. Some take longer, some get theirs pretty quickly. I'd give it a week and start calling everyday.

Yes, I will wait a little more days till I call again. :)

ROC Timeline:

cpa2y0ku2k8x.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

do NOT wait for docs

How did you get the barcode on top of DS3032 did you use the barcode generator?

How did you get the barcode on top of DS3032 did you use the barcode generator?

Nvc sent an email (rather quickly) with a barcode.

Cropped barcode, enlarged so as to fit across top of paper and snail mailed a ds3032 (as well as emailed it).

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Hello everyone!

Me and my hubby I-130 form has been approved on May 10. Can someone please tell me what is the next process so we can get the things ready and be ahead of the game. Thanks! :]

Congrats on the Approval.. :) ... I am also waiting on my NVC case number.. NVC has received my case May 7th... but they told it take 10-20 business days to receive a case number.. Hopefully Next Week I get a case number :)

Sheena & Jose

USCIS-

30, September, 2008 : Met Sheena in PE Class

29, October, 2009 : Officially Dating

26, April, 2010: Engagement

19, October, 2011: Officially Married (=

26, November, 2011: I-130 Sent

6, December, 2011: NOA1

2, May, 2012:NOA2 So happy/received Via Email :)!

7, May, 2012: NOA2 HARDCOPY IN HAND!

NVC

7-MAY-2012 -- NVC received

29-MAY-2012 -- Case # received; Exchanged emails; IIN # received

31-MAY-2012 -- AOS bill via emails; AOS fee paid online

4-JUNE-2012 -- AOS status: PAID

31-MAY-2012 -- AOS mailed; Received IV bill via email; IV fee paid online

4-JUNE-2012 -- IV status: PAID

13-JUNE-2012 -- IV mailed

18-JUNE-2012 -- AOS reviewed(Accepted YAY! )

26-JUNE-2012 -- Case completed

NVC Took 54 Days

7-August-2012 -- Interview date assigned

U.S. Embassy

23-JULY-2012 -- Medical checkup

7-AUGUST-2012 -- Interview; Result:APPROVED!!!!

XX-XX-2012 -- Visa received

ticker.png

ticker.png

Timeline

Congrats on the Approval.. :) ... I am also waiting on my NVC case number.. NVC has received my case May 7th... but they told it take 10-20 business days to receive a case number.. Hopefully Next Week I get a case number :)

Yes, I also called and they told me that it will take 16 days so the NVC can generate a case number. Hopefully yo do get it this following week! :)

ROC Timeline:

cpa2y0ku2k8x.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.