Mrs. Forgetful

Travel to Morocco

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Well it's only a few months away, Inshallah, til my dad, Adil, and I got to Morocco. Thinking about the trip, I realized I don't really know much about the things we need to have to enter the country. My dad is applying for his passport and I already have mine, but I was wondering if we need a visa too? Also if we need any vaccinations or things like that? Please help so we can get it all done in time. Thank you!

Janine

***Also any sites that you have with the info would be helpful too! I can't seem to find any. Thanks***

Adil & Janine

06/17/06- Wedding

08/16/06- I-130 and EAD sent with AOS packet

08/24/06- I-130, EAD, I-485 recieved

08/28/06- NOA1 for I-130, EAD, and I-485

09/01/06- Recieved boimetrics appointment letter

09/07/06- Biometrics appointment

10/24/06- Recieved letter for initial interview

11/21/06- EAD approved

11/27/06- EAD Recieved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/06- Touched- NOA for EAD sent

12/01/06- I-130 and I-485 Touched

12/20/06- Initial interview

12/20/06- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (4 months!)

12/27/06- Recieved NOA2 for I-130

12/27/06- Recieved welcome letter

12/27/06- I-485 touched, New card ordered

01/03/06- PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD RECIEVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!

09/18/08- Sent I-751... hopefully I did it corectly!

09/something... recieved NOA1 for I-751

10/16/08- Recieved biometrics appointment letter

10/25/08- Biometrics appontment!

03/19/09- Recieved letter stating I-751 transfered to CSC

03/30/09- I-751 approved!

04/02/09- Recieved approval letter

04/30/09- Recieved new card

10/14/09- Sent N-400... the wait begins again.....

10/24/09- Recieved NOA receipt letter

02/05/10- Recieved Fingerprint notification

02/23/10- Fingerprinting appointment

04/07/10- N-400 Interview

10/07/10- Request for aditional evidencce

02/07/11- Oath Ceremony letter arrives!!!!!!!!!!

02/18/11- Oath Ceremony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Americans don't need a visa to go to Morocco. They will give you each a customs card on the plane and you will need to fell that out to give ot the customs person who examines your passport. It's always a good idea to register with the American consulate in Casa so that they know you're there. Check to see what you cannot bring into the country. That's about it.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well I'm not help regarding Morocco but what I did was to call my physician to see what shots I needed. She looked up the newest things regarding Egypt and I'll be getting my shots next week. I'd call sooner rather than later because she said the shots need to be done a certain period of time before you go.

For Egypt I know I do need a visa but I think it's just a stamp I get at the airport when I arrive, unless I want to bother sending my passport to the Egyptian consulate in NYC. I can't imagine that you wouldn't need one for Morrocco but then I'm not savvy on their laws.

REQUIREMENTS FOR U.S. CITIZENS TO OBTAIN VISA TO ENTER MOROCCO

U.S. citizens do not need a visa for tourist or business travel to this country. Any U.S. citizen who wishes to travel to Morocco for any purpose other than tourism or business negotiations (e.g. work, study, adoption, immigration, or stays longer than stipulated in the entry requirements) should contact directly, the embassy or nearest consulate.

http://www.traveldocs.com/ma/vr.htm

Edited by doodlebug

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Well it's only a few months away, Inshallah, til my dad, Adil, and I got to Morocco. Thinking about the trip, I realized I don't really know much about the things we need to have to enter the country. My dad is applying for his passport and I already have mine, but I was wondering if we need a visa too? Also if we need any vaccinations or things like that? Please help so we can get it all done in time. Thank you!

Janine

***Also any sites that you have with the info would be helpful too! I can't seem to find any. Thanks***

Hi Janine,

You do not need a visa to visit Morocco or any vaccinations. However, being up-to-date on your rabies, tetnus and Hep B would be a plus. Also, remember that Morocco in the winter months can get extremely painfully cold (unless you are staying in Casa or Rabat) so pack layers. (I only mention this because people are always so shocked at how cold it can get there.)

FYI, you can get all medicines and things you need there, if the need arises. The big giant exception to this is TAMPONS.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

This should tell you what you need to know.

http://www.who.int/ith/countries/listm/en/index.html

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.