Pinoylover

question about I-134 line #9 & #10

7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Was wondering it ask on line #9 I have previously submitted affidavit of support. i did all this before in 08 for my first fiancee now ex wife should i put her name (my ex wife)in the blank correct or leave it as none?

Question #10 says i have submitted a visa petition to U.S citizenship and immigration services on behalf for the following.should i put my ex? being i did this when i petition for her back in 08. or also say none? Thanks in advance!

Edited by Pinoylover

Even though we are far from each other right now I know you are close to me in other ways,you are always here in my heart. You give me reason to look forward to each day,You are my life and a dream come true.there are no words to express how i feel for you.You are the light in my darkness.There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you but I'm going to show it to you everyday as long as i live.I love you with my body,soul and mind.I love you very much baby.Mwaaaaaaaaah!

Your Wife to be,

Aijeen

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Was wondering it ask on line #9 I have previously submitted affidavit of support. i did all this before in 08 for my first fiancee now ex wife should i put her name (my ex wife)in the blank correct or leave it as none?

Question #10 says i have submitted a visa petition to U.S citizenship and immigration services on behalf for the following.should i put my ex? being i did this when i petition for her back in 08. or also say none? Thanks in advance!

Pretty straightforward questions... Answer them truthfully...If you did these actions like you said you did back in 2008, then answer as indicated. :unsure:

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Timeline

Thanks, Just wanted to make sure i don't mess this up if you know what i mean! :bonk:

Even though we are far from each other right now I know you are close to me in other ways,you are always here in my heart. You give me reason to look forward to each day,You are my life and a dream come true.there are no words to express how i feel for you.You are the light in my darkness.There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you but I'm going to show it to you everyday as long as i live.I love you with my body,soul and mind.I love you very much baby.Mwaaaaaaaaah!

Your Wife to be,

Aijeen

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Question # 9 you have to put your ex-wife as your current financial support affidavit is in effective unless she left the U.S. and abandoned her LPR status. Provide her name, A#, etc... For Question #10 it is your current fiancee you are petitioning for, not your ex-wife. Question #9 takes care of her. I hope this helps you out. I had to do this for me as I had filed a previous support affidavit. They will count your ex-wife in the required income, so if it was your fiancee and you and you didn't have anyone else in your household, they would base it on 3 not 2, because your ex-wife still has to be accounted for on the affidavit.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

If you previously submitted an affidavit of support in 2008, then list the name of your ex and the date you submitted the affidavit in #9, like it asks.

You previously submitted a petition for your ex back in 2008. There are 2 lines for #10. Put your current fiancee that this affidavit is for on the first line along with the date you submitted this current petition for her, and on the second line put your ex and the date you submitted the petition for her back in 2008.

They are 2 separate questions, so they need to be answered accordingly, even though the thread above someone says no need to list your ex in #10 because you did in #9. #9 asks about previous affidavits, and #10 asks about previous petitions. If you did both for the ex, then you need to list her on both questions.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just sharing.back when my fiance(husband now) filed I-129f he left no.10 box blank.we got rfe for that.then, when we sent back the form with answered box no. 10 and wrote his ex wife'name and alien no. We got rfe again.they asked for imbra waiver. We wrote an imbra waiver and sent his ex wife's noa2 which very fortunate my husband kept all this time. Imbra as we understood before was for two k1 petitions filed under one us citizen. which was not the case for my husband.he petitioned his ex wife using spouse visa or cr1 I think and my k1 visa was his first (I'm sure his last) visa being filed.we got rfe twice for this no. 10 box question. I shared this story of ours hoping that this might help you one way or another.Good luck to your journey.

as1cHr40g410000MTU3bHN8MDQ1MTAzNGx8c2luY2Ugd2UgbWV0IGluIG1hdGNo.gif

as1cJK60g410000MDAwMDEwN2x8MDE1NWxzfHNpbmNlIHdlIGZvdW5kIG91ciBsb3Zl.gif

event.png

as1cJYl0g410010MDAwNTQ2NnN8MDE1NnN8c2luY2Ugd2VkZGluZyBkYXk.gif

Timeline

I already have my NOA2 just getting ready for all the other things for the interview, i just know on my NOA2 it states that this is your second approved I-129f petition and as such your information has been entered in a multiple tracking database. The thing is when my Ex left me and i might add before the 2 year required date she took every paper there was of her so therefore i don't have her A# but i added an extra paper in the I-129f petition stating why i didn't have it and i guess it was good enough because i did get my NOA2 without an RFE and i know they will probably drill my fiancee at the interview but she knows everything about my ex so if it does come up she's ready. Thanks for the input everybody! :thumbs: I believe I'll go with what RickJovi said being we are going threw the same thing. Thanks everybody for the help can't wait to get my case number and get this going! :dance:

Edited by Pinoylover

Your Wife to be,

Aijeen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.