me&him

PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

My fiance had his interview last month and was issued 221g for additional documemts. He just submitted the documents at the embassy. He said a consular officer reviewed the documents When he submitted them and gave him a token and told him to come back next week. They didnt ask him to bring anything that day. Can someone please tell me what could this mean. Does it mean another interview? If so he can be prepared. He also submitted his passport with the documents. Iam soo comfused. I hope it means he can get his passport back with visa. Advise and comments will be gteatly appreciated . Thank u in advanve. Iam sooo freaked out right now.

Timeline

Yes they kept his passport with the documents. He had an overstay and had a 3 year ban. They wanted proof of that and requested ducuments. my lawyer got all the documents from immigration court and we submitted it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

The ban is now over?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

My fiance had his interview last month and was issued ................................................................. right now.

Based on what you wrote, this could come to my mind:

- Seems like they are okay with the documents you've submitted so far.

- As they gave him a token and asked him to come back next week, probably things are gonig to be bright next week and they will hand him the visa.

- Your fiance may go next week and embassy may tell him that they have reviewed the docs and will need x, y, and z.

- They may tell him that you are all approved, but we are going to run some additional background check (AP).

Please do not take any of words as word of wisdom. What I wanted to tell you is so far, I've given up on what embassy may come up with. Based on their investigation and each individual case with it's own unique position, the outcome is always very uncertain. However, with what you wrote here so far, this seem to be a good sign. Stay positive.

Timeline

Based on what you wrote, this could come to my mind:

- Seems like they are okay with the documents you've submitted so far.

- As they gave him a token and asked him to come back next week, probably things are gonig to be bright next week and they will hand him the visa.

- Your fiance may go next week and embassy may tell him that they have reviewed the docs and will need x, y, and z.

- They may tell him that you are all approved, but we are going to run some additional background check (AP).

Please do not take any of words as word of wisdom. What I wanted to tell you is so far, I've given up on what embassy may come up with. Based on their investigation and each individual case with it's own unique position, the outcome is always very uncertain. However, with what you wrote here so far, this seem to be a good sign. Stay positive.

Thank u for ur reply. Iam hoping and staying poitive. Hoping that on that day they issue him the visa.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.