steffbry

HELP! scheduling Online Interview for MNL

19 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

** moving from K1 to Philippines forum asa country specific issue ***

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wow not much time if there is any issues.I would advise order your CENOMAR, Birth Certificate (if you don't have it already), NBI Clearance.

Hi, I already have my CENOMAR, BC and NBI Clearance :]

Birth Certificate, CENOMAR from NSO website:

NSO Birth Certificate Click on (Click here to request Now)

https://www.ecensus.com.ph/Default.aspx

Postal ID (P350.00):

2 pcs 2x2 ID picture, Barangay Certificate, Residence certificate (cedula)

I have my Postal ID, 2x2.. Will Get both Brgy. and Residence Cert. this Monday.. It only takes 5mins :]

NBI Clearance

Travel Abroad, Immigration Requirements, Visa Seaman, Marriage Requirement (Php 115.00)

Postal I.D. and Birth Certificate

http://www.nbi.gov.ph./

https://nbi-online.com/login (APPLY ONLINE)

http://www.bendaggers.com/nbi-clearance-center-application-renewal-price-requirements/

Have it already.. for Travel Abroad :]

Did you live or work in another country for more that 6 month from the age of 16 and up? If so, you will need to obtain a Police Clearance from that country. If not, then don't worry about Police Clearance.

Note: Average wait time for Police Clearance from another country is 4 - 6 weeks SOMETIMES LONGER!!

St. Luke's Extensions Clinic. If you don't have annulment(s), suicide scars, severe depression, communicable diseases, or never had or was treated for TB. Then your medical should be a breeze 2 days max. If you have any of the above. You may need to re-schedule you appointment depending on which one.

None of any :]

If approved on your interview. You will need to wait on average 5 - 10 business days for you passport with visa to be delivered.

Here are some options for CFO.

1. You can go and take the CFO seminar anytime now. You won't receive you sticker and stamp in your passport. You will only receive the certificate. You will return after you have passport w/ visa in hand to CFO and they will place the sticker and stamp in the passport.

2. You can wait until you have both passport w/ visa in hand. Then attend CFO. Upon completion, they will place the certificate, sticker and stamp in you passport. Then you are done. Your fiance can book your flight.

Thank u so much!! :]

Can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you..

K1 Visa Process

10/10/2011 - I-129F Sent

10/25/2011 - NOA1

04/18/2012 - NOA2 :)

05/16/2012 - Medical Done

05/30/2012 - Interview - Visa Approved!

06/09/2012 - Visa on Hand

06/28/2012 - POE (D.C)

AOS Process

08/17/2012 - I-485 and I-765 Sent

08/23/2012 - NOA1 (I485 and I-765)

08/24/2012 - Cash Checked

09/10/2012 - Biometrics Done

10/22/2012 - EAD Approved

10/29/2012 - EAD Card Received

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

OMG! was able to successfully schedule my appointment online! it went through after how many tries w/the error in the receipt no.!! :)) finally! THANKS for the help as well Wally G!

They require the XX (in caps) with the passport number. Glad you finally got it scheduled, print out the confirmation page from the website and use that for getting St. Luke's done, don't wait for the confirmation letter from the embassy.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

They require the XX (in caps) with the passport number. Glad you finally got it scheduled, print out the confirmation page from the website and use that for getting St. Luke's done, don't wait for the confirmation letter from the embassy.

Thank u guys! :) My Medical's going to be this Wednesday :D

Can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you..

K1 Visa Process

10/10/2011 - I-129F Sent

10/25/2011 - NOA1

04/18/2012 - NOA2 :)

05/16/2012 - Medical Done

05/30/2012 - Interview - Visa Approved!

06/09/2012 - Visa on Hand

06/28/2012 - POE (D.C)

AOS Process

08/17/2012 - I-485 and I-765 Sent

08/23/2012 - NOA1 (I485 and I-765)

08/24/2012 - Cash Checked

09/10/2012 - Biometrics Done

10/22/2012 - EAD Approved

10/29/2012 - EAD Card Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.